Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

3.8

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 10/28/2017 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Although this has great mineral sunscreens in it, it made my skin look terrible. I am not a fan. It emphasized every large pore and wrinkle. This would be good for perfect complexions. Even 10 feet away I could see every imperfection. Also light/medium was too beige for my NC 20 skintone. And finally, it felt heavy and thick. For the price I really expected more.

on 6/17/2016 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my holy grail at last!!! A lightweight but medium coverage foundation that comes in a color light enough for me (Fair/light works perfectly on my NW10 skin) AND keeps my crazy oiliness at bay. I put it on with my BeautyBlender, top off with It Cosmetics' Bye Bye Pores powder and it looks spectacular and STAYS looking spectacular almost all day long. No more mattifying primers and super heavy-duty foundations.

on 1/26/2016 10:23:00 AM

I seriously love this stuff. I got a small sample in a beauty box and I will def be purchasing a full size next time I need primer.

Although the package says its a CC, as other reviewers have mentioned there isn't a ton of coverage. I still have to apply my jane iredale bb cream on top to even out my fair, red skin.

But when used just as a primer, its great. I got it in Fair/Medium which was perfect for my skin. I notice as soon as the product is applied my skin is slighty "tacky". I really noticed a difference of my makeup longevity when I use this stuff. My makeup lasts all day long with this stuff.

I like the fact that it also contains sunscreen.

So far, this is my favorite primer and I have tried A LOT.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Awesome stuff! I use this as my primer. It controls oil, makes my skin feel nice and erases your pores. Then I had my foundation on top. My face looks flawless

on 11/23/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very nice CC cream and matched me perfectly. It claims to match to your skintone. I an NW20 and I got it in Light-Medium. It looked completely natural on me and you couldn't detect it alone. It corrected the unevenness well and looked good.

I think this is a little pricey though at $35 when I think It Cosmetics works even better for the same. This also tastes like SPF :( I accidentally got it too close to my lips and all I tasted was SPF and I rubbed my lips to remove it and it was still there faintly. So, beware of that lol.

on 9/6/2014 12:57:00 AM

I received this CC cream in my Birchbox and I was excited to try it. I can't give it a positive review because I didn't like the texture and it caused me to break out. I've heard good things about other products from this brand but I was disappointed with my results.

on 7/18/2014 11:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First, I have to say that this CC Cream is quite possibly my favorite product of all time. I literally could not wait to review it. I first received a tiny sample of Supergoop CC cream in my Birchbox. I almost didn't even try it because BB creams and tinted moisturizers usually make me look like either the Walking Dead or like I'm not wearing makeup at all. I am SO glad I finally tried this CC cream. This one product has forever replaced foundation for me. That's right...this stuff covers like a light/medium foundation but looks like natural skin. It leaves a radiant glow that isn't greasy at all. I bought the full sized bottle and I have been wearing it every day for 2 weeks and I can honestly say that I am in love. I am typically an NC25 and I bought the shade "Light/Medium". The product self-adjusts to your skin-tone so it perfectly matches most complexions. It lasts the entire day for me without melting down or oxidizing. This cc cream not only has great coverage but it makes my pores non-existent and makes my face look airbrushed. I still use a small amount of concealer on blemishes but I had to do that even when I was using real foundation. The best part is that there is a very decent amount of SPF in this cc cream. I have noticed better skin even when I'm not wearing makeup! My search for the perfect foundation is officially over. I have found my HG!

on 6/6/2014 2:03:00 PM

I heard about this via BB reviews, and bought it without trying it. I loved it at first, but sadly after a week I started breaking out and haven't stopped. It's clogging my pores and I'm an oil slick by 2pm. Additionally, the coverage wears off quickly. I had better luck with the L'oreal BB.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I had previously used Dr. Jart+ ultimate BB cream, but found that during the summer months it is just to pale on my skin. I received the Supergoop as a sample and loved it right away. I purchased the full size, and while it is a bit more expensive than other brands, I love the even coverage, light weight feel, and of course the SPF! I have the light to medium shade, and while it looks dark coming out of the tube, it adjusts nicely to my skin color. I would recommend sampling this first though, as it seems that with out the right undertones it can look funky. It works great for me though, and I will being purchasing again when I run out!

on 12/12/2013 5:50:00 PM

Even though i gave this three lippies, i really like this CC cream. i have light-medium skin and this does go on dark but once smoothed in it adjusts to my skin color perfectly, if not even lighter than my natural skin, so i like it. i have terrible oily yet dehydrated skin with large pores, and when i wear this people think im not wearing makeup or they comment on how even and clear my skin looks. it is not moisturizing at all though so if you have dry skin i dont think i would recommend it. the first time i used it i thought it was such a dry formula. but i have become thankful for that as i dont get as oily during the day, i personally rarely need to use moisturizer underneath, only in the fall when the weather cools and my skin flakes like crazy. it is very easy to blend and only at the end of my sample (i had two generous samples which i used for like two months), did i need to worry about blending, because the end of it was kind of a thicker consistency. but hey it was a small thing not the full size packaging so i dont know how it will behave in there. anyway as much as i love it, i cant rate it higher because i am not sure if it clogs my pores or dries my skin out or not. the last month i have been stressed and sleeping very badly and my skin has been breaking out, but i go through these phases every once in a while so im never completely sure what the issue is or whats to blame. my forehead though has gotten very bumpy and they arent pimples, i assume they are clogged pores or something, its a new problem which i dont think ive ever had, so basically i imagine its coincidence or the cc cream was gradually clogging or maybe drying my skin so it clogs easier. my skin is the type that needs daily exfoliation in order to feel smooth and i also stopped using my favorite exfoliator tatcha gentle enzymes and tried another well rated one called vasanti brighten up enzymatic face rejuvenator which also could have clogged my skin so i stopped using that and went back to tatcha. i ran out of my cc samples so its hard to say, but when i get a discount to buy it (this is expensive) and my skin has cleared sufficiently of these clogs, i will update this review. at the end of the day i think anyone with normal to oily skin should give it a chance.

Update 5/18/14: I ended up buying the full size of this and actually bought the wrong color by accident. I bought light to medium when I really should have bought fair to light. Ugh. I just wanted to say my skin is not super pale, I consider myself light to medium, not fair. But the fair to light shade is really better suited to light skin IMO. I think they run dark and this light to medium shade is slightly orangey on the skin, whereas the fair to light was more yellowy on me. Also, I wanted to add that if you have oily skin, I wouldn't suggest using moisturizer with this at all as you will look greasy, at least I do. Anyway I will update this again at a later date, I might save this shade for when I eventually tan a bit on my body but for now I just look dirty with the light to medium shade since my chest is so pale lol.

Update: I have come to realize this really screws up my skin :( serious breakouts every time I use it.