Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35
Daily Correct CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35

4.1

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 2, Zinc Oxide 20. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

At first, I was wondering why this product wasn’t flying off the shelves, then I realized it is pretty hard to get your hands on it, at least in my shade. I have pretty fair skin right now since my face never sees the sunlight without a strong SPF (working on keeping my skin looking young)
This product pleasantly surprised me... I’ve been on a crazy rabbit hole type of kick on B.B./ CC creams. I’ve been through about 30 different B.B. and cc creams ranging from drugstore to high end, and all but three have failed miserably in someway or another. I’m on prescription tretinoin, and also use tarte knockout during the day, so my skin is pretty dry, but oily in my T-zone. I also take supplements including omega 3 fish oil, and my skin has been oilier than normal the last week or so in those areas. This doesn’t have the best shade selection, but I prefer a lighter B.B. cream or cc cream because I blend from the nose and eyes out, fallowing with bronzer and I dont have to use concealer. It applies well, and blends well for me, blurs my pores and doesn’t cling to dry patches as long as you moisturize before hand. I do use a primer with this since my primer has peptides and all that good skin food jaz. Usually by the end of my day, which I keep my makeup on for about 6-7 hours, my makeup starts to break up, and I have to touch up a couple times. With this product that is definitely not the case. While I was at work, I took a break and checked my face in the bathroom which has terrible lighting (you can see every flaw) and when wearing this product, my makeup looked exactly as it did when I applied it. My blush which is the first thing that fades, had also stayed put! I don’t know if this breaks me out, but I’ve been using it for over a week and haven’t had any problems. I will say that this will work fantastic if you already have pretty good skin. If you don’t have the greatest skin, but want a more natural look and don’t mind using concealer for problem areas, I think you also might enjoy this due to its staying power. It is not a full or even medium coverage product, but it is a great base if you are wanting to do a full coverage look. I don’t like the look of a lot of makeup, so this product is working out really well for me. I definitely recommend this product, but I will say it may take a few times to figure out how you can make it work with other products. I use it with dermalogica skin piece to primer, and it looks great!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have moderate rosacea, very dry, extremely sensitive, IPL treated skin. This covers my redness ALL day, especially if I use it as a primer with foundation over top. I can use this alone and get good coverage but sometimes I need a little extra coverage. This does not irritate my skin/eyes at all. I have light/medium skin with heavy red undertones and the light to medium shade is perfect for me. It's a little expensive but I'm not taking a lippy because it's worth the cost. I ordered mine off of Amazon.

on 4/11/2016 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a pretty good CC cream. I'm not 100% sure if the ingredients are suitable for all skin types though. (According to Beautypedia reviews, the answer to that is no). I have combination dry skin and it didn't break me out personally. It comes out of the tube pretty heavy, but when you apply it to your face it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. It has a slight sunscreen fragrance but nothing too overwhelming for my sensitive nose. The color choices are pretty weak though. I think there are only 3 shades. If you're very dark or very light this product may not have enough options for you, unfortunately. I got the medium/dark for my NC40 skin and it went on too light-almost ashy-at first, but by the time it settled it did match my skin tone better and even looked somewhat darker if that's possible. I looked a bit more tan than usual, which I didn't particularly like. It gets a little greasy by the end of the day, but I think it's a good product for when you're spending a day in the sun on the beach or at the park or even running errands or something. I wouldn't use it as an every day tinted moisturizer type product just because the ingredients aren't the best of the best and I prefer "treatment" type foundations for every day.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this CC cream! Something to note, this is not a foundation and won't give you full coverage. Instead it evens out your skin tone so it looks like you have naturally smooth, healthy skin. No blotches, and will cover slight dark circles under the eyes as well. If you have a big zit or really dark under eye circles, you'll need to use a concealer with it. I wear it alone in the summer and under a dusting of bare minerals in the winter when I need a bit more coverage. I would describe it as a tinted moisturizer but much, much better. A $30 tube lasts me about 3 months with daily use. At that price point, I highly recommend testing the color in store before buying. I really like the texture of this product and it works well as an overall face moisturizer. It doesn't clog my pores, washes off easily and is probably my most favorite product I've discovered in years.

5 lippies but as a foundation it is not great. I probably need to start using it as a primer or something, virtually no coverage. However what I did notice is that it is so effective as a skin tone corrector. Yep, I use retinoids etc but still have some pesky patches of hyperpigmentation. This has done a great job of fading them after only a few weeks of use. Definite HG!

Wow! This is really, REALLY an excellent CC cream! It would be safe to say that I have tried them all and nearly gave up trying to settle on since I like a lot of them, but none are truly a holy grail. I loved IT cosmetics for awhile but it made my skin itch and became way too oily on my skin (I have combo skin). I heard about this product by a sheer luck after watching Makeup by Tiffany D on YouTube where she mentioned this product. It looked good on her and I thought, what the heck let me try it.
This product is very light. The color range is limited but they self adjust. I bought the fail/light and my skin tone is naturally NC 20. It is just a tiny too light BUT after applying powder, bronzer and blush it looks completely natural. Keep in mind that the product is very LIGHT meaning it is not like the IT cosmetics CC cream that covers like a foundation. You WILL still see blemishes, but the overall skin appears will be evened out. The best part about this CC cream for me is the fact that it is paraben free and contains physical sunscreens that work the best for my skin type. I use it right after washing my face in the morning without an additional moisturizer. This is a moisturizing product that also leave a soft, natural appearance to the skin. After applying this I sometimes use an additional liquid or powder foundation, or nothing else on lighter days.

on 9/6/2014 12:57:00 AM

I received this CC cream in my Birchbox and I was excited to try it. I can't give it a positive review because I didn't like the texture and it caused me to break out. I've heard good things about other products from this brand but I was disappointed with my results.

on 7/18/2014 11:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First, I have to say that this CC Cream is quite possibly my favorite product of all time. I literally could not wait to review it. I first received a tiny sample of Supergoop CC cream in my Birchbox. I almost didn't even try it because BB creams and tinted moisturizers usually make me look like either the Walking Dead or like I'm not wearing makeup at all. I am SO glad I finally tried this CC cream. This one product has forever replaced foundation for me. That's right...this stuff covers like a light/medium foundation but looks like natural skin. It leaves a radiant glow that isn't greasy at all. I bought the full sized bottle and I have been wearing it every day for 2 weeks and I can honestly say that I am in love. I am typically an NC25 and I bought the shade "Light/Medium". The product self-adjusts to your skin-tone so it perfectly matches most complexions. It lasts the entire day for me without melting down or oxidizing. This cc cream not only has great coverage but it makes my pores non-existent and makes my face look airbrushed. I still use a small amount of concealer on blemishes but I had to do that even when I was using real foundation. The best part is that there is a very decent amount of SPF in this cc cream. I have noticed better skin even when I'm not wearing makeup! My search for the perfect foundation is officially over. I have found my HG!

on 6/17/2014 5:07:00 AM

I absolutely love this cc cream! It does not break out my super sensitive acne prone skin. It gives me nice coverage without looking like I am wearing makeup. My only gripe is that I tend to look oily after a few hours of wearing this product.

on 6/6/2014 2:03:00 PM

I heard about this via BB reviews, and bought it without trying it. I loved it at first, but sadly after a week I started breaking out and haven't stopped. It's clogging my pores and I'm an oil slick by 2pm. Additionally, the coverage wears off quickly. I had better luck with the L'oreal BB.