beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 30-35

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The beauty blender solid cleaner is awesome. Cleans the sponge as well as brushes incredibly well. For long wearing foundation I have to lather twice but all the product will come out. I do not believe it when people say their BB is stained...it is just still dirty, it can come out with diligent cleansing. I've had a white BB for a year that is still spotless. I've tried similar makeup cleansing bars and the BB one is far superior. The portability of the cleanser and the little container with drainer is great as well. Here comes the BUT....ordinary bar soap works exactly the same at a fraction of the price which is why I will not repurchase, try it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is incredible for cleansing the beautyblender sponge. I tried the liquid beauty blender cleanser, and not only did it smell awful, it didn't thoroughly clean my sponge. I tried hand soap and other brush cleaners, but they all left behind foundation stains as well, even after lengthy cleansing which took forever to rinse out. I don't know what it is about this formulation, but it WORKS, and fast. Just wet your beauty blender, rub the areas with stains into the solid cleanser, squeeze the sponge to create a lather and rinse. Best of all, this rinses clean quickly (you won't be rinsing suds forever like if you had used hand soap). I will always have this on hand, and will try it on my brushes as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wish there was a "maybe repurchase" button.

This solid cleanser does a great job on cleaning my beautyblender, but also cleans my makeup brushes. I love the set up, with the grate dish to use on my brushes. I just find the price steep.

I have use Philosophy Purity to clean my brushes and sponges in the past, with solid works faster.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I wrote this product a good review initially (although I was shocked by the tiny size in relation to the price tag)...

I am editing, because I have since learned that Dr. Bronner's bar soap is almost identical to this cleanser, in both ingredients and performance. It's only around $5 and you can get it at Trader Joe's, Walgreens or Target. It's a huge bar for a fraction of the price of the Beauty Blender Cleanser and it does exactly the same thing. I am convinced now more than ever that Beauty Blender is massively ripping people off! Go buy a bar of Dr Bronner's, trust me!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools