beautyblender Solid Cleanser

4.2

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

I like this product, as it is convenient and less scented than the Cinema Secrets spray. I think this solid bar is good for a basic clean but I use it in combination with an oil/soap mixture for a better deep clean for my kabuki brush and eye shadow brushes.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this for free while purchasing my original beauty blender on a cruise to stockholm last year. Still lasts me and probably until 6 month from now. Quite durable and stronger than normal soaps. The soap bar alone costs 16e on land, not sure if I want to spend that much even if this cleans beauty blender really well everyday. And make up brushes but I'd rather be using make up shampoo by kicks.

I bought the Dr bronner's soap just in case this runs out as a replacement. Been hearing raves of the dupe. Let's see if it's all that worth it. Its just a little cheaper in finland afterall.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The beauty blender solid cleaner is awesome. Cleans the sponge as well as brushes incredibly well. For long wearing foundation I have to lather twice but all the product will come out. I do not believe it when people say their BB is stained...it is just still dirty, it can come out with diligent cleansing. I've had a white BB for a year that is still spotless. I've tried similar makeup cleansing bars and the BB one is far superior. The portability of the cleanser and the little container with drainer is great as well. Here comes the BUT....ordinary bar soap works exactly the same at a fraction of the price which is why I will not repurchase, try it!

Chalk me up to the enthusiastic group. This stuff leaves my BB sponge and my brushes squeaky clean. Honestly, I tried everything else, including dish washer liquid, and nothing worked as well as this cleanser. I've had my sponge for years (I really should get a new one). In spite of my cleaning it after every use, it became a bit stained. This stuff left it looking new.

Pricey, yes. But I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Omg. Looks like I have a new beauty blender. Gets the bb really clean. Definitely a must have if you hate dirty looking bb's.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I practically have nothing but love for this product. Here comes a list of why you need it in your life:

+ Tackles practically every product I've tried, on every sponge or brush I own. If you won't get it all out by just swishing the brush around in the palm of your hand (or on your rubber glove thingy if you use one), then try to add a little water to a cup and swish the brush covered in cleanser around in the water to get /everything/ out, even what's buried deep inside the brush.
+ Lathers well.
+ Smells nice. It has a discreet lavender smell.
+ No parabens or sulfates. You don't want to get that all over your brushes, especially if you're actively avoiding it in your makeup!
+ Lasts a long, long time. For maybe three or four months I've been using it for all my brushes at least once a week, and after every use of my beautyblender, and I have more than three quarters left still!
+ Convenient packaging. Easy to travel with, and takes up very little space on a shelf.

- The price. Still...

Well worth the money spent! I haven't tried the liquid version, but I have a feeling you'll waste a lot less product this way, when you're just dabbing the brush/sponge in this rather than squeezing out liquid. Will definitely repurchase.

it cleans all the gunk that other cleansers were not able to. the downside is the price! expensive for a small product. what i would keep is the packaging (it has the 'scrubber') so that i can get a dupe to be placed in it. makes cleaning easier for my brushes. thanks to the review below mine for the dupe suggestion!

It's a great product, gets sponge very clean - however it is a very small bar for the price. At first I tried other commercial bar soaps and they didn't seem to work. Then I looked in the ingredients and realise that it contains glycerin. I believe that is the ingredient that allows this soap to get the bb very clean. Commercial bar soaps usually have the glycerin extracted in the soap making process. However bar soaps made using cold process would still retain its glycerin. So if you are looking for a cheaper dupe, look for soaps with glycerin in the ingredients. Bar soaps sold at health food stores tend to not have had the glycerin removed and would work just as well. Some baby soap products also have glycerin added. So save some $$ and choose a dupe instead.

SAVE YOUR MONEY
and purchase a bar or liquid Dr.Bonners soap! It's made with natural oils and no fake chemicals if you're into all that, and the best part is that you can use it to shower too. It cuts through build up on makeup brushes and sponges super easy and fast with just a few drops!! I don't like to use it too much on my BB because it does tend to fade the color..for my BB I use Dawn dish soap and it works fabulous and doesn't cause it to fade.
The BB Cleanser is great but there are different alternatives for much less.
Even less expensive is Zote laundry soap. A huge pink bar soap for 99 cents in the laundry soap aisle of walmart. If you can't find Zote you can also use Lirio laundry bar soap.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The only thing I will use now to clean not only my beautyblender but also my brushes. It's so quick and easy and leaves my tools squeaky clean.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools