Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry age: 18 & Under
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I do like this product as it does even out my complexion and gives decent coverage, especially for a cc cream, however I have relatively oily skin and even so, this seems the cling to the edges of pimples and make any dryness seem more noticeable. Normally if this happens to me with other foundations or bb creams, the dry patches go away as my face become more oily and my makeup settles but whenever closely inspected, I could still see some flaky dryness which disappoints me as it is quite expensive and I got much the same result from my maybelline pure bb cream.

Video Reviews & Tutorials