4.4

$7.40 on Lookfantastic
Shop Now

Reviews

3 years ago

i give 5 lippie bec it's CHEAP . trying one color that i like (eclair) won't hurt. but buying other color , I won't . if u familiar with nyx products, it's on the par , it's not bad , but also not great. i buy this to top my darker lipstick so it will light it up abit. when comparing this to guerlain gloss which stays all day , shine and comfy, the nyx is can not be compare. but it is ok for the price

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I love this gloss! It lived up to it's name as the color is intense and the texture is so smooth. I have the shade toasted marshmallow and it's a plum color, perfect for fall. And my skin looks beautiful with it. It comes with a flexible doe foot applicator for an easy-mess-free application. The gloss is slightly sticky, but i guess it made the gloss lasts long on my lips. It has the vanilla-cake smell, like NYX's SMLC and i love it. I would really buy another shade for this gloss!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Olive

HairBlack

3 years ago

I have the shade Crème Brulee and I have never repurchased a simple nude lip gloss before, but I will absolutely be repurchasing this and I cannot wait to get more colors. These are the best glosses in my opinion and beat any high end gloss that I've tried to date!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I really like this gloss, especially for the price. I have the shade PRALINE and it's the perfect nude for my skintone. It's pigmented, not so sticky and it smells nice. I ordered 6 more online. Hee hee! Ps- I heard that the shade Praline is a good dupe for Kylie gloss in LIKE.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I like this stuff quite a lot. I have it in Angel Food Cake, a cool-toned medium pink which is probably just slightly lighter than my natural lip color (I was disappointed that it is not as deep of a color as it appears in the tube, but it still works pretty well for me; I do not find it to be a nude color as some reviewers do, it's definitely pink to me). It has a smooth texture and a lovely shine, and I do find it fairly non-sticky. It smells a bit cake-like (though the smell disappears quickly). The container is small, which I like -- makes it compact and easy to apply. Compared to my usual favorite, Rimmel London Stay Glossy, this seems to make my lips look a bit plumper. The downside is that I think it's a bit drying to my lips over time. It is also not long-lasting -- wears off quite quickly -- but that's not an issue for me as I enjoy reapplying it. I will have to seek out a deeper color, though, as Angel Food Cake is really nice but doesn't show up all that much on me.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

from

3 years ago

I have the shade Creme Brulee. Pros: Not blotchy Not sticky Smells good Good colour pay off Very glossy looking Inexpensive Cons: Sometimes the wand can get a glob on it. Not a big deal though Wears off quickly and with eating and drinking

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

Personally, these are my favorite drugstore glosses. This line has an excellent color range full of beautiful neutrals that are honestly the most flattering I have ever owned for my NW47 skin tone. I own Gingersnap, Praline, Tiramisu, and 3 tubes of my holy grail, Angel Food Cake (perfect nude gloss for me, needs no liner, perfection!). As far as coverage, I find these to be a lipgloss that rides the line between sheer and opaque. I find them to be mildly hydrating on my dry lips (they are always in better condition after I wear these for a bit over bare lips). Texturally, these are non-sticky to me. Yes, your hair will stick to it on a windy day but to me, that's just the nature of gloss. In a scale comparison to a Mac lipglass (which is my preferred texture of gloss, the stickest possible) to a Nyx mega shine or Nyc lip gloss (thin, not very sticky at all), I suppose these ride the middle In comparison of cost, wear, color range, and comfort, I think these are some of the best glosses you can find at drugstore level.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

3.0

3 years ago

I decided to try this as I had read lots of great reviews for this product and thought it was a great price. I bought the shade Peach Cobbler which is a really nice shade but I'm not too fussed on the formula if I'm being honest. I find it a bit stickier than I anticipated but I really like the colour. I would recommend them though for those who don't mind a more sticky texture however I find that I don't reach for this that often due to the texture. The price is great though for the product however I prefer a more moisturising lip gloss such as Clarins Lip Perfector.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I'd heard great things about NYX glosses and how high the quality is for the price. I tried Gelato, a vibrant blue-violet, because it looked like a really fun and funky color that I probably wouldn't have tried otherwise. While it's not HG material, I like it. The color is true to the tube when it's first applied. It did take a couple of applications to apply the color evenly, but once applied, it isn't sticky. I like the smell (vanilla cake-like) and texture overall. It doesn't seem very moisturizing, but not overly drying either. So here's where it loses a few points: the vibrant blue-violet color doesn't last more than about 15-20 min. What's left behind, though, is a fantastic violet color that's muted, but really nice. That said, if I had paid more than $6 for this, I would expect the color to last much longer. This gloss (and the muted violet shade) lasts about an hour. I like this enough that I'd buy it again for the price, but the fading color is somewhat disappointing. It's clear why folks seem to like this gloss--it does have a lot going for it, and given the color range, it would be hard to find something better for the price.

About reviewer (289 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

4 years ago

Maybe it's just me- I find this incredibly sticky for a "Non-sticky" gloss. When I hear non sticky, I think of something like YSL's Lip oils or Canmake's lip syrup which truly are non sticky while this just feels like any medium-sticky gloss to me. So rather disappointing about that. Colour wise it's on the pretty opaque side, even with one coat.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool