4.4

$7.40 on Lookfantastic
Shop Now

Reviews

3 years ago

This is my absolute favourite, I have tried many high end and drug store lipglosses but always come back to this.Shade selection is fantastic with so many lovely colours.Love the feel and look of these, lips look nice and dewy.Price is very good for such a great product. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3 years ago

It's not sticky,there are many colours to choose from, the gloss is super moistruizing and the price is definitely worth it!!!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

I recently bought this NYX Butter Gloss for the first time because my lips were very dry,and I got the really pretty shade Cherry Pie and it's like a neutral medium red shade.I actually went to sleep with it on to moisturize my lips and to test how long it would last on my lips.Seven hours later it was still on almost 100 % and my lips were not dry anymore!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I may be a bit late in the game, but I just tried this Butter Gloss and it is simply amazing! I can't believe I waited this long to buy it. It glides on smooth, is so shiny and not sticky. It's one of the best lip glosses I own. It has a beautiful hint of color and my hair doesn't get stuck on the gloss should the wind blow it on my lips. It's one of my favorites. I wouldn't have discovered this had it not been for MUA raves!!

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

from

3 years ago

I recently purchased my first Butter London gloss in Angel Food Cake. For me it is the perfect MLBB shade to keep in my purse. It is thick enough to moisturize my lips and provide some color. It is not sticky which is a godsend for me with shoulder length hair. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent coverage and quality at a great price. Of course I would never have known about this product without other MUA members. Thanks everyone!!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

3 years ago

Easy to apply and feels moisturizing. I didn't have to reapply chopstick once all day and my lips did not feel dry like they generally do when I wear a matte lip product. The issue: ZERO staying power. Would I repurchase? Maybe if I found myself in the vicinity of a NYX store.... because of cheap price and nice color. But this has to be the worst lip product I own besides a Tarte matte product in terms of staying power.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Dark

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

I'm allergic to it.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

3 years ago

I purchased the colour Eclair. It smells delicious, and feels good on my lips. The only time I've had an issue is if my lips aren't exfoliated well. When my lips are dry or chapped, it feels a little weird, hard to explain. I definitely like it better on lips that are well hydrated. If my lips are chapped, I will occasionally layer it over a balm.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Bought the 3 pack sets and I was surprised that I like every color on me. Loving "Devil's Food Cake" at the moment. They go on easily, no streaking but as a typical lip gloss, they rub off relatively easy. Doesn't compare to my colourpop lippies but for a drugstore lipgloss, I'm satisfied. A little sticky once applied but it's not too big of a problem for me.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Fine

1.0

3 years ago

I see I am in the minority here. To me this is a thin, greasy lip gloss. There's a lot of color selection, which is nice. The texture just feels gross to me. It feels exactly like what the name implies, butter on my lips.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35