4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

A gorgeous shimmer/glitter-free plum-pink, 'Deelight' is the perfect nude lipgloss from MAC. The formulation itself does feels slightly on the heavy side when applying although it doesn't feel sticky as such. Delivers a good dose of hydration too, there's no need to reach for the lip balm when using this one! Lasts 5-6 hours one me which is pretty good going, my only slight issue is occasionally I find a few strands of my hair can get stuck to my lips momentarily if my hair falls (or is blown) to the front at anytime. But other than that it's the perfect muted pink gloss, subtle enough to wear to work and yet attractive enough to wear on a date. On all-occasion gloss. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (566 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

from

9 months ago

So, so, so in love... So much so I am going to buy another one to restock, just in case. My country in Asia has discontinued the Cremesheen Glass collection and I literally hunted til I found one MAC outlet that still thankfully carried Deelight albeit it being close to 2 years old already (ick, but no issues). Deelight is as everyone has raved, milky MLBB perfection. Staying power is impressive (3+ hours as I sip water now and then). It is gorgeous worn alone, believe it. I have uneven pigmented lips (a dark rim around the lips) and glosses tend to highlight this, but Deelight is an almost-opaque-but-not-quite formulation that makes the lips even in tone with slight skin showing through without betraying any uneven-pigmentedness (I hope I am making sense to those out there that share my lip type). I wear it as a pop of shine in the middle of lips on top of lipliner (Nyx Toulouse) daily for work and it just looks wonderfully natural and polished. Bring this back to Asia:'(

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

9 months ago

Very wearable. Great for work. Not too sticky.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

a year ago

The perfect rosy pink MLBB lipgloss, natural shiny not sticky with a light vanilla scent. Goes with everything and would look good on everyone! Would recommend and would repurchase!!

About reviewer (358 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I'm late to the party. I saw this listed on the MLBB list on MUA I have all of the MAC suggestions lol I love MAC & Chanel but this lipgloss is practically the color of my lips with an ooomph I love it 5 star downtown triple crown!! #winning no sparkles nor frostiness. Milky MLBB yay!!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

My go to every day lip gloss! It's a nice neutral color. Goes great on top of a lipstick, i use this alone or on top of my MAC Viva Glam V. Non sticky, smells like vanilla, the dough foot applicator is great! I REALLY hope they never discontinue this product!

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

Love this gloss. Not sticky, stays well! Love this shade of pink for everyday. Would be bummed if it ever got discontinued.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

5 years ago

My go to everyday lip gloss. I love everything about it; the color, the scent, it isn't sticky, has good staying power especially since it is a gloss. I have purchased it several times!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

from

5 years ago

Totally love this lip gloss, it's a nice subtle, natural looking color and feels nice light and creamy on your lips. Color lasts a good amount of time before having to reapply. I recommend this product :)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

5 years ago

This is my everyday lip gloss! I literally wear this everyday. I love the nude color and it smells so good. perfect for a date night or just to add a touch of color to your lips. LOVE!!!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24