Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

A gorgeous shimmer/glitter-free plum-pink, 'Deelight' is the perfect nude lipgloss from MAC. The formulation itself does feels slightly on the heavy side when applying although it doesn't feel sticky as such. Delivers a good dose of hydration too, there's no need to reach for the lip balm when using this one! Lasts 5-6 hours one me which is pretty good going, my only slight …Read more

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (529 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromDX

4 months ago

So, so, so in love... So much so I am going to buy another one to restock, just in case. My country in Asia has discontinued the Cremesheen Glass collection and I literally hunted til I found one MAC outlet that still thankfully carried Deelight albeit it being close to 2 years old already (ick, but no issues). Deelight is as everyone has raved, milky MLBB perfection. Staying power is impressive …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

4 months ago

Very wearable. Great for work. Not too sticky.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

9 months ago

The perfect rosy pink MLBB lipgloss, natural shiny not sticky with a light vanilla scent. Goes with everything and would look good on everyone! Would recommend and would repurchase!!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/11/2017

I'm late to the party. I saw this listed on the MLBB list on MUA I have all of the MAC suggestions lol I love MAC & Chanel but this lipgloss is practically the color of my lips with an ooomph I love it 5 star downtown triple crown!! #winning no sparkles nor frostiness. Milky MLBB yay!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Mar/08/2015

My go to every day lip gloss! It's a nice neutral color. Goes great on top of a lipstick, i use this alone or on top of my MAC Viva Glam V. Non sticky, smells like vanilla, the dough foot applicator is great! I REALLY hope they never discontinue this product!

6 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Mar/05/2015

Love this gloss. Not sticky, stays well! Love this shade of pink for everyday. Would be bummed if it ever got discontinued.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

Mar/02/2015

My go to everyday lip gloss. I love everything about it; the color, the scent, it isn't sticky, has good staying power especially since it is a gloss. I have purchased it several times!

7 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

fromRubia1

Dec/17/2014

Totally love this lip gloss, it's a nice subtle, natural looking color and feels nice light and creamy on your lips. Color lasts a good amount of time before having to reapply. I recommend this product :)

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Oct/19/2014

This is my everyday lip gloss! I literally wear this everyday. I love the nude color and it smells so good. perfect for a date night or just to add a touch of color to your lips. LOVE!!!

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24