Kerastase Masque Elixir Ultime

Kerastase Masque Elixir Ultime
Masque Elixir UltimeMasque Elixir Ultime

4.7

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Quaternium-87, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Citric Acid, Caramel, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 17200/Red 33, Fragrance.

on 9/24/2016 9:07:00 AM

My favorite hair mask and conditioner of all time. I can't rave enough about. I mean come on what is not to like about it. First It is silicon free. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It smooths my hair and leave it really manageable. The smell is another story.. can you imagine your hair smelling just like Dior addict all day, that is so lovely and yummy. It is really thick and not runny like other masks thanks God. It supposed to be a mask and used only once a week but to tell the truth I use daily as a conditioner and it works really fine better than my old conditioner. though it was a high brand ( Nashi) but it left my hair feeling coated and dirty and I think this was because of the high amount of silicon. I also tried the (therapist) and (irisome masquintense) from Kerastase but they were disappointment. So I will stick to this one along with the shampoo from the same line. For the packaging I would prefer it if it comes in a tube form then it will be more practical and hygienic.

on 2/18/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a perfect mask. I use it with elixir ultime shampoo and after i apply elixir ultime serum. My hair looks and feels great. It moisturizes, softens and adds shine. I think it's very good for damaged hair.

on 1/31/2016 1:26:00 PM

Love this product! It actually seems to have repaired and extended the life of some of my tape in extensions. After a couple of uses my hair was no longer matting intensely like it was previously.

Makes my hair silky soft as well.

The price is just frustrating. With my long hair this will last about a month and a half with once a week use I think.

this is a miracle in her hair !! In my life I've tried many hair products but none of them gave such an effect !! my hair that is dyed in blue and blajhana is shiny and soft as cotton! I am thrilled!

on 5/3/2015 11:18:00 PM

This is a review for the whole line of elixer ultime including this oil and the intialiste scalp treatment. I hope this helps someone who has struggled their whole life how I have to find the perfect system for my fine straight hair. I have fine texture hair with a medium amount of hair that is STRAIGHT with dry ends and my roots get oily with build up. I constantly struggle with every shampoo giving me build up all the time, and my roots get oily and because my hair is on the thin side and straight. But, I absolutely love this leave in serum and the scalp leave in Initialiste, in addition with kerastase elixir ultime shampoo and matching conditioning mask. I have spent thousands on every shampoo in the world trying to find one that works. I have used the cheapest and the most expensive brands. Kerastase was something I tried years ago, but never really thought it was worth the money because it would still give me a slight build up and weigh my hair down no matter which one of them I used. HOWEVER, their elixir ultime shampoo and mask are AMAZING. I know its scary because it says OIL shampoo, but I cant explain it, my hair is shiney and soft and easy to style. I love this stuff. I also use the elixir ultime oil drops leave in and I love it too. In addition with this serum it is amazing!! I love all these products. I just have to rave about it because if you are like me and constantly in search for the right shampoo, I think you may like this line. Also, I use LUSH big sea salt shampoo once a week to remove build up. It is amazing in combination with the kerastase.

on 4/26/2015 10:56:00 PM

I love this masque! I am a hair product and makeup person big time. I have tried so many products. I like most kerastase products, but the ultime line is my favorite. The scent does smell like Dior addict by the way, funny because I didn't love that fragrance but love it for my hair! It's luxurious. I have fine, dry, blond (bleached) hair, but this really helps a lot. I use other masques, treatments, etc but my favorite is this! On my 5th jar, so it's worth it to me. You don't need a lot, I mix with the oil 3 to 4 pumps for a deep conditioning. I leave it on for at least 2 hours, and sometimes overnight. I wash my hair, use redken protein CAT spray, rinse out then use my ultime for a couple of hours or more and it's made a big difference on the health of my hair. I think you should try it if you like what I'm saying. My hair looks it's best with this treatment!

on 4/3/2015 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Delightfully luxurious hair mask. A little goes a long way with this. The scent is more of a perfume which may not be to everyone's tastes or certain skin types. However I absolutely adore the scent which lingers all day. I normally wash my hair three times a week and use this twice a week as a special treat.

on 2/26/2015 6:10:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I noticed the smell right away, it's very pleasant and reminds me of what I thought middle aged women's cologne smelled like when I was young. It's a strong smell, but I find it pleasant enough.

I left it on for about 8 minutes while I was in the shower and as soon as I was rinsing it I noticed the difference. It left my hair silky soft and changed the texture a lot.As my hair air dried it still felt soft. This is an incredibly expensive product, but for thick/dry/coarse/chemically treated hair it's EXCELLENT. I haven't tried anything better, especially impressed with the instant results.

Will definitely repurchase.

Further info:
I bought this after using redken real control intense renewal for years. I have long coarse hair which is coloured red from a dark mousey blonde colour. The ends are porous and a bit dry, my hair tangles easily.

I can't use normal conditioners as they aren't moisturising enough - I try to use products without parabens and which are more natural, but I find it very difficult to find ones that work with my coarse hair.

I used this for the first time this week, it's GREAT. My regime is 3 more inches treatment overnight or for an hour, pureology hydrate shampoo and then a mask in lieu of a conditioner.

on 10/25/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Nice smell, nice texture, adds a little shine to my long fine dark hair, but nothing special.
I didn't notice any moisturizing effect. It's very ordinary mask for this price.

Phenomenal. My hair is bleached and isn't breaking but was very dry. However, after using this I have certainly seen results. My hair is more nourished and strong and looks amazing - I let my hair air dry and there is no frizz and I personally LOVE the smell. Smells like when you leave a hair salon and it lingers for a few days. So luxurious. Worth every penny.

Popular Conditioners