By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Okay, so. I've had this powder sitting in my make-up bag for about four months and today I decided to use it and I am in love!! My MAC foundation was transformed into a beautiful, velvety smooth finish. And if this wasn't enough reason to be thrilled, it also made my skin look soft and flawless in pictures. This is a beautiful product and my new favorite thing!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For reference I'm nc45 in MAC and golden in Bobbi Brown foundation. I was scared that this powder would leave a white cast on my skin due to my skintone. Ummm....no worries as that was not the case for me. I received it today and out of excitement I decided to use it even though I applied my makeup hours ago. I only poked in about 5 holes instead of completely pulling back the seal. And then I deposited a little product inside the lid. Using my Cargo magic brush (a dense super soft synthetic) I swirled the brush in the lid to pick up product. Oh wow. I saw my enlarged pores disappear before my eyes. Not only that my skin didnt take on the look of being dry and lifeless. A soft matte finish. I live in humid Florida so we'll see how it plays while out and about but my from what I see thus far I absolutely love it.
If you purchase this pricey powder I highly advise that you only poke in 5 holes max with a needle as you only need just smidgen of product and I have a feeling that if the plastic seal is completely removed it will become a mess upon opening. Worthy buy.