Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

If I could only own one lipstick, it would be this one. The shade is so interesting to me--is it brown or nude? Is it warm or cool? It doesn't matter because it looks good all the time! I also love the finish- creamy and no shimmery nonsense! It is also unscented and comfortable on the lips. Revlon Mink, you are a superstar.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

11 months ago

This lipstick is HG for me. I use it almost daily. Alternate between this and Plum Baby depending on what I'm wearing. It's a great neutral (NC27, dark blonde hair, green eyes) for me. Not a nude, but a work-friendly neutral that works with browns, orange, beige, cream, etc. Looks great with a tan too! Although I have many other liippies, I really only need this one and Plum …Read more

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

11 months ago

This is one of my favorite nudes. Liner not required and it’s not drying at all! For reference I’m a Lancôme 460 Suede W. I Would and have repurchased.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Kinky, Fine

11 months ago

This is the only lipstick I have ever repurchased numerous times. Mink it’s a unique nude color that looks great on my NC45 skin tone. First saw this on an ad with Halle Berry. Perfect for work and everyday wear. I love that I don’t need a lipliner to make this work for me. I will plan to continue to purchase as long as they make it.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

2.0

May/21/2018

This is like a neutral brown....i really wanted to like it but the color didn't work for me. I am fair skinned with reddness and this just made me look paler and redder......I like a lot of the revlon lipsticks and they have so many color options so it's to be expected to have some misses...i will still repurchase other colors but this was a pass for me

About reviewer (919 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Apr/16/2018

I love this brown lipstick. It looks like a brown nude on my pale skin. So sexy and 90s grungy looking.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Feb/19/2017

This has more brown than Milani teddy bare and feels more wearable.i have wet n wild mocha (megalast) and revlon Mauvy night too.All these 4 show up as very close matches on my lips due to heavy pigmentation except for the finish and brown/pink undertones. Color payoff isn't as good as teddy bare but the brown undertone looks so better on me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jan/18/2017

This lipstick is great! I don't know why it took me so long to try it after reading all of the rave reviews from people of all skin tones. I'm NW45 and it's a perfect nude. Usually with nudes, I look like I've emerged from a crypt and I end up using other products to take down the chalkiness. Not with this! It looks great on its own or with a little gloss for shine. Nice …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

Jan/07/2017

So, so good. Revlon is wise to hang on to these beloved gems. I've been searching for a specific versatile nude brown, from high to low end with limited success. I had no idea I'd find it at Shoppers for under $10!

Pros
-great texture: comfortable, weightless-feeling, moisturizing without being slimy
-great shade: a pigmented caramely brown that isn't grey …

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Sep/08/2016

This lipstick is the perfect shade, I'm into the matte look and the 90s Brown lip and this is great. I think it matches me perfectly and it's what I've been looking for! It doesn't dry out my lips and it's not too glossy looking either.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24