Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Hibiscus Sp. (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Dl-panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Citrus Cinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Deliciosa (Mandarin) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Essential Oil, Citrus Arauntifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Essential Oil, Citric Acid

on 2/11/2015 10:21:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have combination skin with oily T zone. I have used this moisturizer for a little over two months. I found it to be a good basic moisturizer. During application, it gets absorbed pretty quick, but it does leave a layer of oil on my face. For this reason, I only use it at night. My face does feel pretty hydrated in the morning.

One minor issue I have is how much the product separates. The oil separates from the lotion every day. I have to give a really good shake to make sure it is mixed well, otherwise I get only oil coming out of the tube (travel size) when I squeeze it.

on 2/7/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have only been using this for a week but I love it so far! I've been having some pretty bad luck with moisturizers lately: Origin's Mega-Mushroom moisturizer broke me out in a rash and then Kate Sommerville's Goat Milk moisturizer broke me out in cystic acne. Yup. Terrible month for my skin. Anyhow, this cream has been moisturizing enough for my drier winter skin and, quite importantly, it hasn't broken me out, in fact, it seems to have helped my skin recover. I wake up in the morning with moisturized, glowing skin. Of course, the rest of my routine contributes, but this moisturizer is an essential part of it. Give it a shot! It's not incredibly cheap but it definitely is affordable and you don't need much since a little goes a fairly long way.
Once I've used this for longer, I'll update this review. :)