Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

3.6

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Hibiscus Sp. (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Dl-panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Citrus Cinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Deliciosa (Mandarin) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Essential Oil, Citrus Arauntifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Essential Oil, Citric Acid

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Never before have I come across a moisturizer that is pure gold when it comes to the quality of the ingredients, until I came across this new citrus cream moisturizer!

Let's start with the chic, high-end packaging they are switching to. This moisturizer now comes in a sleek lavender airless pump bottle and in my opinion is such a better look. Now the packaging lives up to the amazing combo. of ingredients in this moisturizer.

PROS: after I apply the moisturizer (morning and night) the cream instantly disappears into my skin leaving a silky smooth finish. NOTE: this silky smooth finish is not to be confused with an oily feeling like some moisturizers tend to leave behind after you apply them. My skin feels hydrated but there was not icky/sticky or oily residue of any kind left behind.

This worked very well when used before I apply any kind of my foundation makeup and leaves a clean surface to work with.

on 8/27/2015 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of the few moisturizers I use on my skin. This one in particular, I use in the morning in my skincare routine.

The texture is light and creamy, it also soaks in well without leaving any sort of residue like some do. Also, the scent is light so it's not bothersome or too fragrancy.

Sometimes I have an issue with breaking out due to the chemicals in some products (for example fragrance tends to irritate my skin) which this company actually leaves this out of their products.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This moisturizer aims to firm, lift and moisturize and can be used on all skin types. This contains essential oils of mandarin orange, tangerine, lemon and lime and it smells amazing! I love the fresh citrusy products for the skin. I really love this moisturizer and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It also works well under makeup if you allow it to absorb for a few minutes. This doesnít have an SPF in it at all but thatís not a huge problem for me most of the time as my foundation does and I change my moisturizer when I spend a lot of time in the sun. Hope you guys enjoyed reading about me new products!

on 8/7/2015 3:12:00 PM

This moisturizer is a god-send, honestly I have to use a moisturizer after I cleanse my face or my skin just gets overly dry or overly oily. I found this citrus cream moisturizer in my sample pack one time and I fell in love!

It has a light citrus scent, no fragrance involved! YAyy

The cream isn't too thick and comes in an airless pump bottle to help give you just the right amount of product each time. I have normal to acne prone skin that is fair in color, I get the occasional period breakout but after using the moisturizer I don't have to worry about my pores getting oily or my skin flaking due to the loss of moisture. It's been a great moisturizer for myself and I would suggest giving it a try.

on 5/6/2015 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really did not enjoy this moisturizer! I hate that it keeps separating. You have to shake it more than vigorously to mix it up and even then some oil still squirts out. I also could not stand the smell. My skin is not sensitive to fragrance but Im referring to my own personal preference of my nose! It smells like sweet lemon cheesecake and it lingers. It made me nauseas. It did hydrate my skin nicely during the day, but was too light for night time use as my skin is quite dry. I think combo skin girls might like this if you can get over the unpleasant smell. I waited 6 weeks for this to be shipped to me and Im so disappointed. Will not be repurchasing. I will stick to my fragrance free DDML+

on 2/11/2015 10:21:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have combination skin with oily T zone. I have used this moisturizer for a little over two months. I found it to be a good basic moisturizer. During application, it gets absorbed pretty quick, but it does leave a layer of oil on my face. For this reason, I only use it at night. My face does feel pretty hydrated in the morning.

One minor issue I have is how much the product separates. The oil separates from the lotion every day. I have to give a really good shake to make sure it is mixed well, otherwise I get only oil coming out of the tube (travel size) when I squeeze it.

on 11/8/2014 10:22:00 AM

I wasted my money on this one. This was not nearly moisturizing enough and the scent was really overpowering. I have oily skin and I felt like my face was tight, I can only imagine what someone with dry skin would opine. I could not use this long enough to determine if it had any long-term benefits.

on 4/29/2014 6:15:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! It moisturizes my skin perfectly and it really balances my skin out. I don't have any oil or dry patches like I used to. The smell is a pretty strong organic herb citrus, which I don't mind but could bug others. My skin also feels really plump and firm after using. Will re purchase for sure!

on 4/27/2014 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a couple of months. Not every night tho. It is HIGHLY fragranced and the smell actually irritates my eyes. When you apply this, there are some granules that you can feel as you rub it into your skin, which I didn't care for. The reason I gave this two lippies instead of one is because it didn't break me out and it kept me hydrated (nighttime only). I wouldn't purchase this if you have any sensitivities to smell.

This moisturizer is light, not greasy but very moisturizing. It smells wonderful and really firms up my skin. My husband told me that he wanted to use it because he didn't want me to be the only one looking good. How can a girl resist that?