Physicians Formula Super BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Physicians Formula Super BB Cream
Super BB CreamPhysisians Formula Super BB Cream in Light\Medium

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Polysilicone-11, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium, Hectorite. Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-12, Magnesium Silicate, Mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Purchased in the light/medium shade. It slightly oxidizes, but not to the point of turning my skin a burnt orange shade.

I don't expect it to even skin tone as well as a fdtn, so will say for light coverage, it does a decent job. Finish is very soft, and I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about the finish resembles a very soft powdery finish. Maybe it's the light finish that gives the illusion of powdery soft.

On the downside, it's drying on my skin, and has a tendency to seep and settle into fine lines. Not rating lower than 2.5 lippies because of the sunscreen and soft finish.

on 5/20/2016 2:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ok. So I've tried the revlon and l'oreal BB creams and this is my favorite of the 3. I don't love it. It's less greasy and has more staying power on my oily skin, but after 2 hours or so it starts separating and sliding around, so I just use it like on my days off when I don't have anything planned but then I need to run to the store for something, taking my dog for a walk, maybe. If I need to look decent out in the world for just a couple of hours and don't want the hassle of applying sunscreen...waiting for it to sink in...applying foundation...blending it out.You see my point. My coach turns into a pumpkin in 2 hours. But I will repurchase for the convenience factor.

I am a makeup junkie. You name it, I've tried. Most of the makeup I buy are from high end brands from Sephora. I always think high end is always better than drugstore, the two don't compare. Well this product is definitely the exception. No matter which bb cream I've used both from drugstores and from Sephora, this knocks them out of the park. It's got great coverage! On regular days, I only use this to even out my skintone, and on more special days I use this as a base, layer some light foundation (I like Urban Decay's Naked Skin because it is light at works well with this product to give you that full coverage yet airbrushed look) and MAYBE some concealer if I really need it. It's the perfect base! The only reason I knocked off a lippie was due to both the way it oxidizes and the limited color selection. I am a light medium skintone and bought the light/medium when I first started using it. After a couple of hours, it would oxidize to a bit of an orangy color. I have now found that I need to mix the regular light/medium bb cream and the light Organic bb cream to have the perfect balance of color with no oxidation. I love this stuff. I won't be buying any other bb creams because nothing so far has compared this. Definitely my HG :)

Don't like that the packaging doesn't tell you the ingredients or if there's spf in the Super BB Cream. Some BB creams out there have Titanium Dioxide which irritated my eyes. Super in this case meant full coverage. It applies just like a foundation. Rarely have to use foundation with it, simple concealer here and there. The light/medium still is a bit tan for my skin, a better summer choice for tanning. It may almost be too heavy for my oily/combo skin, constantly needing a blotting sheet for my T-zone. Has been doing ok with the drier weather, but the color is off.

Like Annabelle's BB cream over this one.

Works well for my skin type. Bit more expensive than usual drug store brands but I find it much better so worth it!

on 1/11/2015 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

If you have dry skin at the best of times, and crack and chap-prone skin during the bad times, THIS is for YOU.

This BB cream offers more cover than the average beauty balm, so I can always bet on light to light/medium coverage. It is beautifully creamy, spreads easily and blends without any problems. It goes on very dewy (not oily) and sets to a very attractive semi-matte finish without accentuating my pores. And it covers those pesky red and flaky dry patches nicely during the winter months.

I am actually more of an Estee Lauder kinda girl, but even EL's BB creams (I own both the double wear and the Day Wear) don't protect my skin during the winter. I apply a generous layer of PF super BB cream and follow it with my ELDW concealer on more obvious blemishes, and the result lasts throughout a long work day.

Honestly, if you have very dry skin and you (a) like the idea of trying a BB cream, and (b) can't find a foundation hydrating enough, this is the BB cream to get.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

With the Healthy Wear being discontinued, I thought I would try this. Bad, bad, bad blackheads on my cheeks within a week. Never again.

on 10/3/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Product goes on smoothly a little thick upon application but once blended gives you full coverage with a natural look. I use it daily for my morning routine along with maybe line fit me concealer and Milani bronzer in peach. I finish with setting spray and last all day. I bought it 4 months ago and will continue buying.

I really like this BB. Just gives a great all around even tone to my skin. It's my one-step product to go out and look natural and be protected with a good SPF. The finish is smooth and slightly dewy. I do not powder over it, I like the glow. It's a nice cream base. I find I can put this on bare skin and look good and don't need a concealer with it either. Hides my minor acne flareups pretty well too. Makes me look healthy and even, knowing I'm spf protected. Would not recommend to use on oily or over moisturized skin. I wouldn't apply over another spf product either, spf is already in there and I find skin can look greasy with spf overload during the day. It's pricey for drugstore, so grab on a good sale at a store with return policy and keep a receipt. We're all different skin tones and have different issues.

on 7/17/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the first BB cream that I have tried, and I haven't bothered to try any more because I like this one so much. I have extremely sensitive skin, and this stuff did NOT cause a reaction. It has enough coverage to even out my tone without concealing all of my freckles, so it keeps me looking natural. I usually moisturize first just to be on the safe side, and then I finish up with a loose powder. I'm a total makeup noob, and this makes me feel more confident in my routine. I do find that sometimes it appears streaky in areas that I haven't blended well, but am unsure if this is something that happens with any type of concealer. I have a warm complexion, and the light formula matches my skin perfectly.