Physicians Formula Super BB Cream

Physicians Formula Super BB Cream
Super BB CreamPhysisians Formula Super BB Cream in Light\Medium

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Polysilicone-11, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium, Hectorite. Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-12, Magnesium Silicate, Mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

I like this stuff. I was looking for something to use as a light foundation with PF Cover-tox-ten powder which I love. The combination with a little blush gives me that air brushed look and the ingredients reflect light, minimizing wrinkles. The spf 30 is a nice bonus.

on 9/21/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this product for a while now and I have to confess that it works better on my oily skin than a wide range of tinted moisturizers that I have used. This product stays on my face and the shade light-medium is a good match for my NC30 shade. I have noticed that parts of my skin like below my eyes can get dry under even high end foundations. That is why I find tinted moisturizers or BB creams more beneficial.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

No competition, my favorite BB cream I've tried. It is fabulous! I got it in light. It still seemed dark to me... I was worried that I was going to end up looking too orange... but once I got it on and blended it out... gorgeous! It matches me really well, actually! It has a lovely finish... not too matte, not too dewy. And it has really good coverage, especially for a BB! I put a LITTLE bit of powder on my T zone and I'm good. It lasts all day on me and stays looking nice. No noticeable oxidation on me. I love it! It has no fragrance, which is fantastic because I'm really sensitive to that. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and happy. Would totally recommend it!

on 2/14/2015 5:07:00 PM

There was a sale in my CVS on PF products, and I thought it was the perfect time to try their BB cream. I got the light shade, and I finally found one I like as much as my Rimmel one!

Pros: Overall, it gives very natural-looking coverage--my skin didn't feel sticky, no patchiness on dry areas, and the color wasn't too orange (at least for me). Also, I think there might be some sort of color-blending technology in it (I heard it in a youtube review, but I could be wrong), since this seems to blend into my natural skin color perfectly. It also seems to moisturize well, and contains SPF30, which I think is one of the best features of this BB cream, since most moisturizers/foundations don't have an SPF of higher than 20 if they do include it. I usually just throw this on in the morning instead of my usual moisturizer, sunscreen, then foundation. The consistency is on the liquid-y side, and lightweight.

Cons: The smell isn't too great, but that's typical of any product containing sunscreen. Also, the price is bit too high for drugstore BB cream, so I was glad there was a sale on it. This stuff also seems to separate when sitting in the tube, so make sure to shake well before you use it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this BB cream when my sister got a sample at Target. I had never used make-up before, but I really wanted to so my sister recommended I start with the sample. I absolutely love this BB cream! It's very lightweight and blends nicely, the packaging is pretty and not tricky at all. It's especially great for people who are just starting with make -up or just want some light coverage. It is a little pricey, but it lasts a long time because you don't need much for good coverage. I would definitely recommend this product.

on 11/26/2014 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have about 10 foundations and BB Creams on my dresser and this is by far my favorite. This even tops my Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation and Arbonne CC Cream. It doesn't break me out, light/medium is a perfect match for my skin, it leaves me dewy but not shiny or flat and matte. I have oily skin and I don't need to touch up until the afternoon with some blotting papers. Even my dermatologist recommends PF. It's taken a lot of trial and error to find my HG and this is it for me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

THE BEST! I have tried ALL of the expensive BB lines ( Boscia, Dr Jart) and this BB cream leaves them in the dust at a fraction of the price.

Coverage is wonderful and great filler for my large pores. I have fair skin with mild rosacea and the 'light' matches perfectly.

I bought this by accident because it was part of a promotional package with concealer and powder. The package kind of exploded when I opened it and I ended up with product all over my hands and counter, which was kind of a bummer. But after applying a wearing this for a few days all I can say is wow. It has impressive coverage and does not cake or turn colors. I would recommend trying it and I will certainly buy again.

on 10/12/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this as a deluxe sample, and I was really impressed. I'm not big on the tinted moisturisers or BB creams because they make me look shiny and oily, this one has very decent coverage and pretty neutral on the shininess. Lasted all day, and looks REALLY nice with some powder buffed in overtop of it! It would be nice to have a bit more colour range, the light/medium one is just a shade or two too dark, that's why I took one point off....

on 10/3/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Product goes on smoothly a little thick upon application but once blended gives you full coverage with a natural look. I use it daily for my morning routine along with maybe line fit me concealer and Milani bronzer in peach. I finish with setting spray and last all day. I bought it 4 months ago and will continue buying.