Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.4

on 5/17/2016 10:37:00 PM

I am 35 and have combination skin. I take good care of my skin and have been even more diligent since my early 30's. I love the texture and quality of the foaming face wash-it's more of a balm consistency going on and it will NOT dry out your face. The toner was too strong for my skin and tingled immediately upon application so I gave it to a friend of mine who absolutely loved it and reordered it without any complaints about the $70 price tag. She noticed a major difference in her skin just from the toner. The day and night creams are both richer than I am used to so I use just very little and the texture is quite luxurious. The eye cream applicator is silver and cools the area upon application - definitely like it better than the prior mk eye cream. I think even though the price is $200 it's well worth it, especially considering you get face wash, day and night Cream, toner AND eye cream! One more thing, on the face wash, I seriously need the smallest amount and it's so rich in texture I can massage it into my whole face,removes all makeup with a warm, wet washcloth. Love it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Everything burns and stings my face. I do not have super sensitive skin. My skin is not dry, it is oily/combination. I have always taken great care of skin. I was sucked in by the hype. I have noticed that Mary Kay products have been changing. I am using less and less of their products. If it works for you great, but it hurts me.

I have been using the Volu-Firm repair line, face wash/serum/night cream and day cream and eye cream for about a month and yesterday someone asked me who my dermatologist was because they said I have pretty skin.....that has never happened to me ever before! I agree the first few times it tingles, but your skin gets used to it, and starts to develop a glow and your skin starts to look more clear, without lines and you feel confidant without makeup at all.

on 3/31/2014 11:27:00 PM

This is the best skin care I've used ever! The packaging alone is fabulous, keeping it fresh and free of bacteria. I have spent a fortune on skin care. Este Lauder, Lancme, La Mer skin ceuticals. Hands down, Mary Kay hit a home run with this. Not your grandmothers skin care. and it takes only a few minutes every night. everything works together, feels great, no burning, flaking, redness etc. a great value too. You can buy each part one at a time as you use up other stuff! I started with the day cream, then cleanser, retinol night cream, serum and finally bought eye cream. 5 products for 200.00. And it really works. I'm 62 and my skin looks like I'm 20 yrs younger.

on 3/6/2013 9:04:00 AM

This review is only for the cleanser in the new Timewise Repair line from Mary Kay. I have combo skin. I absolutely love this cleanser! It is described as a foaming cleanser; I would say more that it lathers. You only need a tiny bit, not even pea-size, so the tube will last forever and will probably be a bargain at the $25 price. My face actually feels clean without feeling stripped and no filmy residue. This is making my skin more normal without oily or dry patches. I will keep using this and will most likely repurchase.

In my opinion, the best MK line. I love their serum and day and night cream. Amazing consistency, absorbs wonderfully, smells great, my skin is visibly smoother and looks healthier... I know I am not 'old' enough to be using this, but I like it so much more than their other creams and serums that I just have to. Can't help it, it really is good...though I wish they were cheaper. (Unfortunately, MK products in the Czech Republic are overpriced)

on 12/30/2012 10:57:00 AM

I'm a big La Mer fan, and I have always broken out from using MK skincare products in the past. With that being said, I started using this system a month ago and I LOVE it. It's pricy, but 1) it's still less than La Mer,and 2) it blows the top off of anything in the MK line. This is definitely a new turn in the right direction for MK (*and no, I'm not a consultant). Day and Night creams are thick and luxurious; the scent is delicate yet distinctly different for each. The cleanser is very thick but lathers up well (especially when used with a Clarisonic cleansing brush). The eye cream applicator feels really comforting on tired, puffy under-eye areas. And the Volu-firm lifting serum stings a little when you put it in--but the results are remarkable. Little tiny cracks in my crows feet and lines on my forehead are far less noticeable already. My skin feels like it is being healed; no more oily areas, no more flaky dry spots. My skin looks dewy, healthy, and well-maintained. I'm waiting to see if they entire system really lasts 4 months as publicized. I'm really surprised more people haven't reviewed it on this site.

on 12/2/2012 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

At 42, I'm working to hold back the signs of aging. I've been using sunscreen products since I was 19, so my skin is in pretty good shape. Disclosure: I've also been using Mary Kay products since I was 19! However, I switched to this system two months ago since I'd started adding non-MK products with Retinol (for example) and other higher tech products as I've gotten older. So I figured I'd try the MK version of these products to see if I could consolidate my skincare routine. And YES, I have been able to get rid of my pricey Skinceuticals 0.5% retinol product and Obagi Blender dark spot corrector! (Almost $200 for those two products alone!) I'm quite pleased with this new system. All hormone-related blemishes have gone away entirely, plus my skin has maintained its bright, clear condition. I will repurchase and get rid of my older Timewise Miracle Set products. A winner from Mary Kay!

Popular Face Skincare Products