Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 30-35
No Image

4.3

on 5/17/2016 10:37:00 PM

I am 35 and have combination skin. I take good care of my skin and have been even more diligent since my early 30's. I love the texture and quality of the foaming face wash-it's more of a balm consistency going on and it will NOT dry out your face. The toner was too strong for my skin and tingled immediately upon application so I gave it to a friend of mine who absolutely loved it and reordered it without any complaints about the $70 price tag. She noticed a major difference in her skin just from the toner. The day and night creams are both richer than I am used to so I use just very little and the texture is quite luxurious. The eye cream applicator is silver and cools the area upon application - definitely like it better than the prior mk eye cream. I think even though the price is $200 it's well worth it, especially considering you get face wash, day and night Cream, toner AND eye cream! One more thing, on the face wash, I seriously need the smallest amount and it's so rich in texture I can massage it into my whole face,removes all makeup with a warm, wet washcloth. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I was won over by the product claims but never saw any results after long time use.
This also was not good to my oily skin what so ever. I broke out and my skin was super slick looking and shiny. :(
I do love the look of the products and wish it would work for me.

In my opinion, the best MK line. I love their serum and day and night cream. Amazing consistency, absorbs wonderfully, smells great, my skin is visibly smoother and looks healthier... I know I am not 'old' enough to be using this, but I like it so much more than their other creams and serums that I just have to. Can't help it, it really is good...though I wish they were cheaper. (Unfortunately, MK products in the Czech Republic are overpriced)

Popular Face Skincare Products