e.l.f. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

e.l.f. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush
Studio Flawless Concealer BrushStudio Flawless Concealer Brush

4.6

on 5/14/2018 6:51:00 PM

I LOVE this brush. I have brushes from MAC, Bobbi Brown, Sephora etc but nothing beats this brush to conceal under my eyes and around my nose. Perfect coverage with this brush, and it works well with all the concealers I’ve tried. I bought back ups and have one in my travel bag, one in my car, my purse...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have two of these brushes, but I don't use them for concealer. They do work to buff out the edges of liquid or cream concealer, but I actually prefer to use my fingers, a small purple Real Techniques brush, or a larger buffer brush for that. I like this brush to blend out eyeshadow above the crease or to apply powder highlighter. It is also nice to use under the eyes, though ELF's Small Tapered Brush is better for the latter. I don't reach for it often since I have better tools for this purpose, but it is a good brush to have on hand in case a blending emergency pops up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ok, I know this is a concealer brush but it is also a great eyeshadow brush.
It sounds crazy but hear me out.
I'm Asian and have always had trouble applying eyeshadow. My eyelids are pretty large and flat. Using the average eyeshadow brush on me was like painting a wall with a toothbrush-uneven application and takes month to do.
This brush makes applying a wash of a single shade over the eyes, a breeze. Don't load the entire brush with product, just a side "corner." No more than 1/3 of the brush "toe" should be loaded with product.

Try it and see for yourself.

on 8/22/2017 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've used many methods to apply undereye concealer - fingers, flat foundation brush, wet RT sponge (both the big orange one and the small dark purple one, which are not exactly the same). This brush is by far the best. It applies my concealer smoothly and quickly. I just started using Shape Tape, and I really didn't like the way the damp sponges applied it. This brush totally solved the problem. So pleased! And for $3, you can't beat it. I had been looking at the Sephora Pro one, but I didn't want to pay $24 if I could get something just as good for $3.

Updated: I like this brush less now that I got the blurring one from IT Cosmetics for Ulta. The elf one is fine, but it's not particularly soft. It didn't bother me at first, but eventually I decided to try a softer one and I really prefer it. The elf one is good for $3 but nothing special for that price.

Very nice brush. It is marked as a concealer brush, but I use it as a blending brush for my eyeshadow. I have tried it for concealer but I found I liked it better for eyeshadow.

This is a nice brush, however it is too big and flimsy to use as a concealer brush so for that reason this gets a 3/5 because I cant use it for what its marketed as. It is good for applying powder under the eyes and applying highlighter!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I adore this brush, but I have to admit that I primarily use it to apply my eye shadow base shade rather than concealer. The bristles are extremely soft and deposit product evenly and easily. I tried using concealer with this brush, and it was simply too large to do the job precisely enough for my liking.

on 4/27/2017 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Works for concealer and for larger areas for eye shadow. It's large - much larger than ELF eyeshadow C, so if you want a small detail brush, this is not it.

on 3/27/2017 12:59:00 PM

Bought this last year to apply undereye concealer. I don't use a brush for that anymore, I use either my BB or fingers, but I like this for setting powder under my eyes and near/between my brows. It's nice and doesn't pick up too much powder. Soft, not to dense but not too soft or fluffy either. This might even be nice for highlighter or blending eyeshadow so I might get another 1 or 2 for that purpose. Washes well, no bleeding/shedding. It was $3 I think. I really like ELF studio brushes.

on 3/27/2017 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gold star for my current favorite brush for applying my light transition shade and darker eye crease color! I have the ELF blending brush, which I've been using for my crease, but this is even better! I wouldn't put a super dark color on this, but for a transition or slightly darker than that color - this is a great tool for applying it across the crease!

Also great for keeping on hand as a clean "blending" eye brush to blend all your shadow lines. So soft and fluffy ( more fluffy than the blending brush).

Popular Makeup Brushes