4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

This brush has become one of my essentials, and it is equal quality to my more expensive brushes. Perfect size for under eyes/inner corner of eyes- buffs out edges of product so it’s perfectly blended and much easier to get great coverage imo than using a more traditional flat concealer brush

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 months ago

This is the best brush for when I want to blend edges of eyeshadow and for my Kryolan concealers to apply sheerly or blend edges! Never had a better brush for these purposes! Soft but dense and just the right length and shape to blend quickly and smoothly! This could be sold for 20 dollars!

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

6 months ago

This has become an absolute must have in my brush collection, I've never had a concealer brush that works as well as this one. It's about the size of a large eyeshadow brush that's dense and fluffy that perfectly works concealer into the skin and actually adds more coverage. I prefer tapping this brush into the spot I want to cover because it doesn't move any product underneath and it works well buffing under the eyes. I also use this with powder for setting under my eyes and it doesn't make me look cakey. I haven't noticed any shedding and I wash this at least twice a week.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

This is my favorite concealer brush that I own and I've bought 4. I've tried various ones from Sephora, MAC, and Shiseido, and I've tried different shapes of brushes. This brush just works for me. This fluffy, dense, rounded concealer brush from ELF feathers out my blemish concealer nicely, be it cream or liquid formulas. It avoids the cakey look. I don't usually use this for undereye concealers since I usually use a tapping motion with my fingertips, but it's useful when I'm in a hurry. I also like using this brush to blur out my pores with foundation/concealer. Love this brush and will continuing buying it!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0
from

a year ago

This brush is not very soft. I must have a different product from some of the other reviewers, because this is quite prickly. That said it does work to apply concealer and blend it most of the way on the face, washes well, and hasn't fallen apart after a year. Because of the softer brushes available at the drugstore, this is below average, so I gave it 3 stars. Its also not the best around my eyes imho. Still usable though. I don't regret purchasing it, because I use it regularly to spread concealer before tapping it in on blemishes.

About reviewer (349 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I LOVE this brush. I have brushes from MAC, Bobbi Brown, Sephora etc but nothing beats this brush to conceal under my eyes and around my nose. Perfect coverage with this brush, and it works well with all the concealers I’ve tried. I bought back ups and have one in my travel bag, one in my car, my purse...

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I have two of these brushes, but I don't use them for concealer. They do work to buff out the edges of liquid or cream concealer, but I actually prefer to use my fingers, a small purple Real Techniques brush, or a larger buffer brush for that. I like this brush to blend out eyeshadow above the crease or to apply powder highlighter. It is also nice to use under the eyes, though ELF's Small Tapered Brush is better for the latter. I don't reach for it often since I have better tools for this purpose, but it is a good brush to have on hand in case a blending emergency pops up.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

Ok, I know this is a concealer brush but it is also a great eyeshadow brush. It sounds crazy but hear me out. I'm Asian and have always had trouble applying eyeshadow. My eyelids are pretty large and flat. Using the average eyeshadow brush on me was like painting a wall with a toothbrush-uneven application and takes month to do. This brush makes applying a wash of a single shade over the eyes, a breeze. Don't load the entire brush with product, just a side "corner." No more than 1/3 of the brush "toe" should be loaded with product. Try it and see for yourself.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

I've used many methods to apply undereye concealer - fingers, flat foundation brush, wet RT sponge (both the big orange one and the small dark purple one, which are not exactly the same). This brush is by far the best. It applies my concealer smoothly and quickly. I just started using Shape Tape, and I really didn't like the way the damp sponges applied it. This brush totally solved the problem. So pleased! And for $3, you can't beat it. I had been looking at the Sephora Pro one, but I didn't want to pay $24 if I could get something just as good for $3. Updated: I like this brush less now that I got the blurring one from IT Cosmetics for Ulta. The elf one is fine, but it's not particularly soft. It didn't bother me at first, but eventually I decided to try a softer one and I really prefer it. The elf one is good for $3 but nothing special for that price.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

Very nice brush. It is marked as a concealer brush, but I use it as a blending brush for my eyeshadow. I have tried it for concealer but I found I liked it better for eyeshadow.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18