MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

3.8

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 5/12/2015 12:45:00 PM

This is more of a foundation than a BB cream really. The plus side is that it has spf 35 so it eliminates the need for sunscreen. Light to medium coverage. Perfect for everyday.

on 7/28/2014 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

If Mac ever discontinues this product, I don't know what I would do with myself. This is the only thing I could use on my skin.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love this! No, I don't think it's awesome enough to wear on it's own (too little bit if coverage, and way too light for me) But I use this as a base...then use Studio Fix Powder right on top if it. And that's my HG face routine! The bb cream adheres to the powder so well, it stays on for hours!! This is the perfect 'primer' for me because since its a bb cream, I haven't broken out! In love!

on 9/28/2013 3:17:00 PM

i have read about bb creams a lot and never had tried them before
so i went and bought the MAC bb cream for i have read good reviews about it
actually i hated it from the first use it made my skin look rough dull the price was very high but there was one thing i liked about it which is the packaging which wont help my face

on 1/1/2013 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is the BEST American bb cream. It works great as a primer and can also be worn alone (or in my case, mixed with foundation) to achieve desired coverage. Had I not recently fallen in love with a korean bb cream, I would still be using this. You get a lot of product for the price, the packaging is great, and it has a great amount of spf without the grey cast (Wait for it to oxidize. Really.).

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I was so excited about this product, but I feel a bit let down. It is a LOVELY primer with very nice light diffusing qualities and high SPF. Plus, my makeup has not slid off my face yet, but that's just it...I need makeup with it. I don't need makeup with my regular BB, maybe just some MSF powder.

If I had purchased this expecting the usual BB cream 8 in 1 and had multiple imperfections to cover up, I would have been highly disappointed. Kudos to MAC for bringing it to North America, and at least they were honest by touting it as a primer.

So yes, I would purchase it again as a primer, but as a BB cream, I think I'll stick with my HG.