MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

3.6

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 5/12/2015 12:45:00 PM

This is more of a foundation than a BB cream really. The plus side is that it has spf 35 so it eliminates the need for sunscreen. Light to medium coverage. Perfect for everyday.

on 7/28/2014 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

If Mac ever discontinues this product, I don't know what I would do with myself. This is the only thing I could use on my skin.

on 9/28/2013 3:17:00 PM

i have read about bb creams a lot and never had tried them before
so i went and bought the MAC bb cream for i have read good reviews about it
actually i hated it from the first use it made my skin look rough dull the price was very high but there was one thing i liked about it which is the packaging which wont help my face

on 1/1/2013 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is the BEST American bb cream. It works great as a primer and can also be worn alone (or in my case, mixed with foundation) to achieve desired coverage. Had I not recently fallen in love with a korean bb cream, I would still be using this. You get a lot of product for the price, the packaging is great, and it has a great amount of spf without the grey cast (Wait for it to oxidize. Really.).

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I was so excited about this product, but I feel a bit let down. It is a LOVELY primer with very nice light diffusing qualities and high SPF. Plus, my makeup has not slid off my face yet, but that's just it...I need makeup with it. I don't need makeup with my regular BB, maybe just some MSF powder.

If I had purchased this expecting the usual BB cream 8 in 1 and had multiple imperfections to cover up, I would have been highly disappointed. Kudos to MAC for bringing it to North America, and at least they were honest by touting it as a primer.

So yes, I would purchase it again as a primer, but as a BB cream, I think I'll stick with my HG.