3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is my favorite bb cream. It actually gives a decent light coverage, it won't cover up like a foundation but will even out your skin tone. This formula is similar to studio sculpt foundation but not as thick and is easier to blend. I use either my hands or as buffing brush to apply it. If you lightly set with powder it will last all day. I haven't tried many Korean BB creams but don't feel the need to when i have MAC BB cream. I have to buy 2 shades medium and medium plus because I'm in between shades. Same with MAC powders too I have to get 2 shades. I'm about NC 25-30 in MAC foundations. Studio fix fluid I'm NC25 mixed with NC30. Studio sculpt NC30. Pro Longwear waterproof nourishing NC37. Note the Bobbi Brown BB cream is same as MAC just at higher price. I wear shade natural in Bobbi Brown BB cream so I don't have to mix. Update 2019: this product has been discontinued but I don't really mind. I have now since moved on to Chanel CC cream in no.30 which is really nice, and Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser oil free.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

On my 3rd tube of this stuff! Works well to wear as an alternative for foundation , wear in the summer / on holidays and if you want a bit of coverage. when I do try and layer it can look cakey. Best applied with a brush compared to a sponge. I’m shade medium which is slightly more tanned ( and orange) than I am probably have the wrong shade. Price wise i think it should be slightly cheaper than their foundation as it doesn’t give much coverage.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

I LOVE this product! I have combination skin, it tends to be oily in my T zone, but living in the Northern United States, the winters can be very brutal and drying. I've tried different BB creams, different combinations of tinted moisturizers and/or BB creams but NOTHING keeps my skin looking as nice as the MAC BB balm. I ran out, and ended up using a different brand and it ruined my skin. I switched back to this product, and within 3 weeks my skin was looking dewy and GLOWING. I had co-workers and family comment on my appearance, asking if I'd gotten a haircut or gotten new makeup. It also provides just the right amount of coverage for me, and I usually wear just this BB cream as foundation for everyday use. However, if I'm going out or just want to get a little more dressed up, I use the MAC studio fix powder over it, which is perfect. It doesn't feel too heavy or cakey, and the coverage stays smooth. I will say it feels a little more "make-up-y" going on than other lighter tinted moisturizers or other BB creams I've used, but considering I use it as a light foundation, I like the extra coverage.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Love this bb cream! Have combination skin that has improved so much since I've been using this, doesn't dry out my dry patches but stops my face feeling oily as the day goes on.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

from

2 years ago

I've already bought my second tube! It is fantastic for everyday use! I am a teacher and I live in Athens. Lots of sun even in winter and humidity. This BB protects my face (SPF35), has a great coverage for a bb cream and lasts long. At work I may be a lot under the sun or running up and down the stairs and most bb creams have failed me. Not this one. I am light plus and wear it with my Mac Studio Fix powder on top which helps the cream last longer and gives some more coverage. I spray my face with Avene thermal water after applying the powder and my skin looks great and natural.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

1.0

3 years ago

I purchased this for an everyday use as a light coverage compared to a foundation. I do not like it, even when the women at MAC put it on me in the store it didn't look good, it was patchy, and stuck to areas more than others and just didn't blend very well. But she promised that it would look good once I have cleansed and moisturized my face (as I came in after a whole day at work), so I bought it. But she wasn't correct. I have tried this more than 20 times and each time after having it on for only a few hours it was coming off, super oily and unflattering on the skin, just like it was in the store. I would not recommend this product to any one in the market for a healthy looking bb cream.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I have nothing bad to say about this BB. Most of the time BB creams have been too dark, greasy or light coverage for me. I think I generally like something with light to medium coverage but something that looks like skin. This is literally the first BB cream I like. My skintype is dry on winter and a somewhat more combination on the summer. And the lightest shade is perfect for me. Another complexion makeup I like is the Bobbi Brown skin foundation and Bobbi Brown stick foundation, but those are more expensive than this one. I also like MAC face and body but I find that one a bit too sticky to feel and sometimes too sheer. This one blurs more than face and body. I really love this and I will repurchase.

About reviewer (332 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This is my first BB cream ever, well i have dry skin and didnt have high hopes for this product, but I almost love it! It's really soft and light for my skin, did a good job for fixing discolorations. I use flat top brush with two puff of mac fix plus spray, blends really well. Just i dont like the smell, sunscreen scent! I like wearing it daily when im going to work.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Foundations just don't wow me anymore. They take too much time to apply, rarely ever look natural in sunlight and I finally realized my skin is good enough without all the cover. This BB cream goes on like a dream, evens my skin while still looking like skin and looks great all day. I love that I don't look heavily made up any longer. Pretty darn happy with this.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

4 years ago

I find it kinda difficult to apply. I tried BB, brushes and fingers but it always goes on really patchy especially if you don't blend it out fast and it builds up really bad where my skin is dry. I avoid using it all over my face and mainly use it on blemishes.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan