MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

3.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I find it kinda difficult to apply. I tried BB, brushes and fingers but it always goes on really patchy especially if you don't blend it out fast and it builds up really bad where my skin is dry. I avoid using it all over my face and mainly use it on blemishes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It does a great job covering blemishes without looking cakey. It doesn't give me a breakouts of I forgotten to wash my face at night. All I do I put this on in the morning with my studio fix compact powder and I'm good to go. I swear by this product & I can't leave without it. Pls don't discontinued this

on 8/8/2014 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So from one oily gal to others, this is a no no product for us. It evaporates within an hour and it removes powder, bronzer, blush, or whatever on top. What you are left with is a grease pan. So disgusting! Having said that, I was really disappointed and do not recommend this. MAC, what just happened here?

on 6/6/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

6 Jun, 25 Celsius, sun, summer-like hot: I am writing a review after wearing this BB cream for 11 hr. I have to say I am utterly pleased with the performance of this cream. I primed my skin with Afrodita skin care line for oily skin (cream and serum). Upon the initial application of the BB Cream my minor imperfections were covered, skin's surface looked smoother and the present redness was less prominent. My skin looked natural, healthy and as I always wanted it to look: pretty. I so wish a day could come when I will not have to bother myself with foundations/BB creams/tinted moisturizers. I haven't set the cream with a powder, touched up during the day nor have I blotted my skin. As the day passed the cream started to fade, but nevertheless it looked still nice. Now, 11 hr after, there is no BB cream left on my nose and there is some redness present around my nose on the cheek area. The BB cream stayed put on my forehead, cheeks and chin. The overall look of my face, after those 11 hours, is still nice - like I am having a good skin day.

I would recommend this BB cream to any skin type. I got only one pimple (could be due the hot weather and sebum since I haven't cleaned my face for half a day) and haven't got any cystic acne or allergic reaction. This BB cream performed well and lived up to my expectations. Though it is pricey I think I may repurchase it when I run out of it - if I manage to find a MAC store. This BB cream offers very light to light coverage. A good budget dupe is Bourjois BB cream which offers slightly more coverage.

The color is neutral and for the first time it matches my natural skintone so good that it is unbelievable. I have a slightly yellow undertone and pink/peach/beige looks horrible on me.

My color matches: Bourjois 123 51/31, Bobbi Brown 02 Sand, MAC PLW NC20. I bought Light Plus.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great if you're looking for light coverage. I have very oily skin but this along with macs oil control lotion is perfect for my skin, gives a semi matte but still dewy, long lasting finish which is exactly what I've been looking for, plus it holds up very nicely against very humid, Miami weather. Only complaint is I wish there were more shades to choose from as my skin tone varies. Overall, love and will definitely be purchasing again. For reference I am usually nw45 with very oily but mostly clear skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am so, so, sooooo disappointed with this product because I had heard much hype. I am glad it works for most, but I am not in that group. First off this leaves my face with such an ashy, gray pink sickly look. Needless to say, not very attractive. I also do not notice any improvement in overall skin texture and actually feel like it clogs my pores. I have extremely oily skin, so I only use this (no moisturizer or primer underneath it) and powder. Whenever I wear this I have to put bronzer on my face so I cover up the horrid, sickly shade this leaves. I would return this in a heartbeat, BUT I ordered it online and rather not go through the hassle of the return process. I will just have to use it up and NEVER purchase again.