Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24

Not tested on animals

I am NC20 to NC25 with strong yellow undertone s nd the shade BB5 was the perfect match for me.
- It has good coverage (medium to high).
- I have oily skin and even though it lasts on my skin, it starts after a few hours to look very greasy.
- It's non comedogenic and I have to say that it didn't cause me any break outs.
- A little bit goes a looooong way with this product.
I think people with dry and sensitive skin would like this product. If you have oily skin try her foundation powders.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this for just under a year in shade BB5 and I LOVE IT! It has an amazing coverage, makes my skin look flawless and glowing (which is quite a feat as I do not have naturally perfect skin!) I apply a pearl sized amount using the Beauty Blender Pro. This formula also smells amazing and no synthetic fragrance, it's amazing fruity smell comes from all the fruit extracts inside. When I wear this I know that it is not harming my skin or clogging my pores which is always nice. I have combination,spot prone skin and find that applied over primer and set with powder this lasts around 12 hours (I am going to test it with the Urban Decay Make up Setting Spray to see if this elongates the wear at all, will report back!)

Honestly, I don't *want* to like this BB cream. It's really expensive, and I hate the idea of loving such a pricey product. But it's just so damn good. I am VERY obsessed with high coverage products and I want a perfect, even complexion to work off of, and inexplicably, this *BB cream* offers that with a minimal amount of product. Like, I can get very decent coverage with a pea-sized amount, probably less.

I started off with the Garnier BB cream, which was...underwhelming and made my eyes burn (LPT: read the freakin' packaging). Then, out of curiosity, I picked this up (it's my mother's). It made a world of difference. It covered like a foundation, blurred out my pores, matched BOTH our skintones (she tans, I don't), and is just overall...awesome.

I'm now venturing into Korean BB creams after trying this. I had a bad experience with one, and to be honest, I'm worried that this product has set the bar impossibly high. Will I find a quality BB cream that's just as good as the Jane Iredale Glow Time (or even better)? Who knows. But for now, this is a HG BB cream...even though it's hideously expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The palest shade is very, very pale! Paler than all bobbi brown foundations, and mac ( duh) it's looks like mac fb c1 and white in a 1:2 ratio

It's pretty full coverage but not cakey or matte. I like the finish and coverage a lot! It transfers a lot, but I've never found a foundation that isn't grossly matte and doesn't transfer a lot so I don't care much. It def needs a touch up in the afternoon.

I love it though, almost HG for me.. almost!

Very good coverage for people who need it, but very heavy as well. It looked a bit cakey on me and it rubbed off on my sunglasses - something I hate! Also, it was quite thick and had to blend it in quickly. Overall it was ok, but I wouldn't repurchase.

In summary
-has a spectrum of choices for fair skin
-full-coverage
-a little can go a long way
-uselessly waterproof
-CAUSES BREAKOUTS!

1. fair shades
The shade BB3 and BB5 work for my light-warm skin tone.
There's nothing orange in it, but both contain a lot of yellow.

2. coverage
95% of my red blemish scars are covered

3. A little goes a long way
About a pea sized amount is more than enough for the whole face.
If you apply too much, you'll look like a clown

4. Waterproof
This makes removing this BB cream very hard!

2. BREAKOUTS!
Diligent and careful skincare helped me reduce the amount of blemishes I have....until I bought this BB cream.
My chin broke out in large cysts in a matter of hours after applying the BB cream every time I use it. I could observe bumps showing up. I didn't even breakout in cysts like that!

I love this product!! most important thing to know that it's kind of a mousse dexture and super pigmented. I use the Jane iredale primer first (let it settle for 10 or so minutes), a little less of my daily sunscreen moisturizer (acure) and a small pea size of this bb cream. Mix it up and it's PERFECT. It stays on all day through California heat AND rock climbing. the only con for me is that #7 is a little more pink for my light beige Asian complexion. Easily fixed with a little bronzer ;)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product shouldn't be compared to a tinted moisturizer its texture is comparatively thick. I've had a tube of this since October 2012, a mere 8 months ago and I still have a lot of product left. I use this sparingly because of its rich texture, however if I find myself using upwards, close to the size of a dime, its way to much and the color build up will cause me to appear unnatural. For the price, the texture and longevity of its use it justifies the $48, I'm just not a fan of the color. The base of color seem to 'sag' my appearance, I'm guessing there's a lot of gray pigments in the make up of the cream. Not dissatisfied with the product, just not loyal. I do LOVE Jane Iredale, I'll just stick with her powders for the time being.

This is a really great product, because a little goes a long way, it has a nice fresh scent, the texture is soft, creamy, and velvety. It stays on all day, and helps keep my oily skin under control. I use this on top of a foundation primer (or use milk of magnesia) and it stays on matte, covers my pores, any scars, and uneven skin tone.
I have had this product for 2 months and I have barely put a dent in the bottle, I swear it lasts forever!

make sure you really wash your face good at the end of the day after wearing this product, it stays on your skin really good, so wash your face thoroughly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great coverage, but my face starts shining after an hour!! Even when I am just applying a very thin layer. I feel like this BB cream is too much of a foundation. Even though it should not clog my pores, I fell like my skin becomes more blemish prone when I use this product. I stopped using it, and my skin cleared after just 2 days of just using a mineral powder. I then tried the BB cream again, to give it another go, but was left disapointed yet again. I get this reaction both when I use it by itself or with a layer of powder on top.
My face does have a tendency to shine, but this product definitely stimulates the oil production further.
I cannot recommend this product for people with blemish prone and/or oily skin.