La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes

La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes

4.5

Aqua / Water • Glycerin • Carbomer • Glycinesoja Protein / Soybean Protein • Caffeine • Isohexadecane • Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate • Sodium Hyaluronate • Sodium Hydroxide • Disodium Edta • Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid • Caprylyl Glycol • Polysorbate 80 • Acrylamide / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer • Potassium Sorbate • Sodium Benzoate

on 3/26/2018 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This eye gel is amazing! This is the only eye cream that dramatically reduced my eye puffiness i am really grateful for it..
I also love how it has hyaluronic acid for hydration .. this is literally my holy grail eye cream

on 6/18/2017 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

First I want to thank the MUAers who reviewed this product--your raves motivated me to try this product, which is wonderful. I've been using it as my daytime eye cream for a few weeks now, and have to say that I'm delighted with it. It's a clear gel, but is unlike any other gel eye product I've ever used--it's non-sticky, non-tacky, isn't drying, and doesn't dry to a shiny or hard-crackle finish, yet it feels like a gel when applied (and the effect is enhanced when refrigerated). It applies smoothly, feels comfortable and soothing, and moisturizes effectively all day. It' also makes a great base for concealer. The product is unscented (a real plus) and has a short list of effective ingredients (see below) including caffeine, which helps quite a bit with undereye puffiness (especially during allergy season) and hyaluronic acid. I'd been using 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream day and night for some time (I finally gave up on looking for a miracle eye cream and just want one that moisturizes effectively, doesn't irritate my eyes, and moisturizes enough to plump up fine lines but not mess up my eye makeup). It's $34 for 0.5 oz., although you can find it cheaper or discounted online. This is a real gem, and willl be my staple day eye cream from now on. Highly recommended!

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Glycine Soja Protein, Caffeine, Isohexadecene, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

very very happy with this great gel! i will purchase again for sure!

on 11/16/2013 3:25:00 AM

This eye serum works well in hydrating and reducing fine lines around the eyes. It's a good price too

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my first specific product for the eye area. I'm 25 going on 26 and I'm just starting to notice a little creasing around the eye area, mainly after a long day and if I'm really tired and stressed. I bought this after consulting with a pharmacist (la roche posay and avene products are sold in pharmacies here) who said that for my age I only needed something hydrating, light and de-puffing. This product is exactly this: it is a very light gel but gives intense hydration without feeling too heavy for this delicate area. It says it contains de- puffing ingredients (I think caffeine) although I can't vouch for this as I don't tend to puff up a lot. I use this at night with a gentle massage and in the morning I am line free and smooth. The hydration lasts during the day and my concealer doesn't crease up as much. It cost around 15 euros here but because of the texture you only need a very small amount, which means this tube will likely last around 6 months for me.
All in all if you don't feel like you need a heavy duty eye cream, and simply require some hydration and smoothing, this is a good and simple product.

on 7/3/2012 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hydraphase intense gel serum concentrate is a smooth eye treatment gel. It softens your eyes,hydrates them,leaves them rejuvanated! It brings a great moisture to the eyes and stays in the skin for hours! I use this when i feel that my eyes are a little dry! Works great combines with another eye cream,it makes it work better! Love it!