L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 6/5/2017 12:56:00 AM

I really wanted to love this product but it oxidized almost immediately and left me a most unappealing shade of Sunkist©. Returned and resumed my search for a worthwhile BB cream.

on 11/21/2016 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is a luminous product not for my skin type. It does blur out imperfections. This products leaves a white cast on the skin that shows through foundation and powder. This product just did not work for me at all.

on 8/20/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok this review i just have to write. This product is worst thing that touched my face. Ever. I have oily nw 15 skin and lightest shade was too dark for me ( for some reason i cant find match in any loreal foundation and i dont think i will buy anything from loreal ever). This suff is like putting pure oil on my skin, i looked gray and orangey in some spots,i transferred everywhere,i wiped it away from my forehed in an hour( it was easy to do it too) because of how grasy it felt. horror..

on 2/20/2016 12:08:00 AM

I got a foil packet sample of this from somewhere and really liked it. It comes out white with shade matching beads. However when I went to buy the full size at the drugstore and applied it. I absolutely hated it. I got fair and it was way too orange for me. Ended up giving it away to my friend.

on 1/15/2016 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a runny product that turns orange once blended. I tried adding sunscreen but it only made it a lighter shade of orange. I threw it out and will stick with my Marcelle BB cream which is inexpensive, hypoallergenic and covers better than any regular foundation I've tried.

on 6/27/2015 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I hated this. When I say i hated it i mean i literally HATED this product. Love L'oreal,but if i could step into a ring with them i would because this product SUCKS. First, the smell. Literally the worst a makeup product could smell honestly smells like pee. Secondly, i don't really see the purpose of this product. I guess you could use it for light coverage but its just like putting on another moisturizer. Lastly, you pick your shade and i got medium but it comes out white and it is supposed to match your skin tone on application but it didn't even do that. Also, super enhanced dry spots... no bueno. I give it one lipstick for the tube thingy.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's the quality of something you would buy at a dollar store :( it itches my skin and does nothing good enough for me to keep trying it.

on 2/7/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have never in my life ever returned a makup product to the store before. I purchased this in light and on my NC20 skin it appeared very orange. I shook it and tested it and always orange. I thought, hey maybe I can use it as a bronzer but then it just looked too orange! Rite Aid gave me my money back.

I am a very light olive skin girl and this bb cream in the lightest shade is orange!! Holy smokes! It didn't even make it to my face because I could tell how orange it is on my finger tips. I tried it on all parts of my arm and wrist and it painted them all orange! Wow... I could not believe it since I really wanted this product to work. :(

i bought the shade light.....it should say the shade ORANGE!......comes out white but when blended its just dark orange! definitely will NOT repurchase....will be bringing this stuff back!