L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.4

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I feel like I have to stick up for this product because it has been so amazing to me! I'm on my second tube and I L-O-V-E it!! I have a bright olive complexion and the medium shade perfectly goes with my skin. Just a quarter size amount makes my face go from "not bad" to flawless! It has a no makeup look and feel. I love the bare skin finish so much! It really does even or your tone and texture, and on days when I don't need any or just a little coverage, it's my go to! It also lasts all day! It smoothed out my skin, its breathable and light and I just love it! I am so happy I got it, repurchased it and will continue to! Have a great day! :)

on 8/16/2016 5:34:00 PM

I love this bb cream, it has a smooth light feel to it and light coverage for your face
it starts out white but as you blend it into your skin it bends into your skin and gives a nice glow! like it a lot!

on 4/11/2016 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!
It makes my skin look flawless & soft.
I love how it comes out white but then matches your skin tone like magic lol.
I actually stopped using foundation because of this product! I'm absolutely in love with it!

I personally love this product. At first, I really hated it. I had the anti-redness and tried to mix it with the medium shade using a brush... this did not work for me and I forgot about it for a while. A little while ago, I picked it back up and applied it by itself (not mixing with the medium shade) and using my fingers. I definitely think it's pretty essential to use your fingers because the product is not the color of your skin when it is first applied, you must use the heat from your fingers in order to transform the shade. Thats where I think it gets a little tricky. I'm not entirely sure, but I like to believe if you rub for too long applying too much heat, the color can become too dark for your skin. Another thing is I would only really use this product when doing a very natural look. Whenever I try to apply a full makeup look using this product (contouring etc.) it always ends up looking patchy, as expected. If you want to go with a full makeup look I highly recommend using a foundation, as you need a very even canvas for the look you want to achieve. This product is definitely for the minimum. The most I would wear with this product is some concealer (not a lot at all though, because it could look cakey), a little bit of bronzer, and a little bit of blush. Definitely don't expect this to be complete coverage. At first, I really did think it was complete coverage but when going outside it is definitely patchy and noticeable. A little bit goes a long way and looks much more natural. Stays on the skin well, still need touch-ups. Still love this product, always my go-to

This has got to be my favorite BB cream I've ever tried that you can get at the drugstore. Every other BB cream I've tried has made me so oily! First of all, the fair shade was the perfect shade for me. This BB cream definitely has a natural-matte finish and keeps my oily skin at bay. However, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with very dry skin unless you use a heavy moisturizer underneath because it can cling to dry patches occasionally. This product has not broken me out and does not feel heavy on the skin. Also, it gives pretty decent coverage for a BB cream but not full coverage. So glad I tried it!

So awesome! I like to draw on my face with it before I blend it in since the tube it comes out of is kinda like a pen (almost?). It makes my skin look flawless, it gives great coverage and it doesn't shine throughout the day. It blends in wonderfully. I can't say enough, I love it!

on 6/27/2015 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I hated this. When I say i hated it i mean i literally HATED this product. Love L'oreal,but if i could step into a ring with them i would because this product SUCKS. First, the smell. Literally the worst a makeup product could smell honestly smells like pee. Secondly, i don't really see the purpose of this product. I guess you could use it for light coverage but its just like putting on another moisturizer. Lastly, you pick your shade and i got medium but it comes out white and it is supposed to match your skin tone on application but it didn't even do that. Also, super enhanced dry spots... no bueno. I give it one lipstick for the tube thingy.

on 4/4/2015 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

*ive used this for about a week so I will update later how this holds up* So after trying the Maybelline Dream Pure BB and breaking out, I decided to try L'oreal's BB cream as it was non-comedogenic. I have very oily (but dehydrated) clog-prone skin. This was $10 at Rite Aid. Originally I picked the light shade but it was so ORANGE! I then exchanged it for the fair shade and that matches me perfectly! The BB cream squeezes out of the tube a grey-purple color, but then adjusts to the skin color. Right after applying, this looks fantastic! It smooths me out and blurs my pores. It sticks a bit to my dry patches on my nose, but I'm sure I'm the only one who notices. I top it off with powder on my t-zone. However after like 3-4 hours of wear, this starts to wear away and bring some attention to my pores, especially on my forehead and cheeks. It also starts to cake between my eyebrows. It's nothing too severe or noticeable tho. The shine control is okay- I'm not insanely shiny or matte. Idk if I'd repurchase, but this is definitely better than some of the other BB creams I've tried!

on 1/24/2015 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product is great for days when I have to get my makeup on fast! It covers redness easily, but blemishes will need extra attention with concealer. I love that it doesn't settle onto my smile lines! It claims to prime, perfect, hydrate, and correct, honestly I can't disagree. This bb cream contains vitamin E, which is great for acne prone skin, any skin for that matter! The finish is natural and a bit on the tan side. I just wish this stuff had SPF!!! Also I feel that you get a relatively small amount of product, (it would maybe last a month if used every day) but for ten bucks that's not a huge issue. Overall I would recommend this to anyone with a face!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Let me just start off by saying I love this BB cream. It is a staple product for me especially when I need to get my makeup on quickly. I use my fingers and rub it in and it evens out my skin tone and makes me look 10x better. Though it does not cover blemishes completely I think that's perfectly fine as I just use a concealer over those areas! My skin looks really natural with this and I don't think me slim has ever looked bad with this stuff on! I love it! However it does looks slightly orange but it's barely noticeable. I do set this with a powder because that's what I do with all my foundation/BB creams but I think oily skinned girls may have to be careful when trying this out as I think it may make you oily throughout the day. However with my normal to dry skin I think this is perfect and I will most definitely repurchase this