Reviva Labs 10% Glycolic Acid Cream

Reviva Labs 10% Glycolic Acid Cream

4.4

Not tested on animals
Reviva Labs is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Purified water, 10% glycoloic acid polymer (extracts of sugar and rhubarb), extracts of pumpkin, peach, sage, comfrey, chamomile, witch hazel, vitamins A, D and E, safflower oil, sunflower oil.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm on my third (maybe fourth) jar of this cream. It had been about 2 months since I last used it. I recently bought a new jar and wow this stuff is good. After the first night my skin actually looks visibly smoother and...just...better.
I don't have sensitive skin but I don't use this every night because it's really not necessary. It's wonderful on it's own, and excellent under other products. I feel that it aids and improves the efficacy of serums and creams even on the "in between" nights. Not only does it noticably resurface my skin but it leaves it cleaner than when I use cleanser alone. The exfoliation power of this stuff is no joke and does everything it should. I tend to go through it pretty quickly because I love it so much. Also I use it very sparingly on my body from time to time, which yields soft smooth even skin from head to toe (minus the toe because, my feet, at least, are like callused little hooves). I'm sure this would work on those, too, over time, but I love this stuff too much to waste it on my stupid feet.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND this. it's simple, extremely effective and all around amazing.

on 11/8/2016 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really recommend this product! It is effectively getting rid of milia, enlarged pores and blackheads that have been around for decades. My skin has literally never looked this good. I have been using Retin-A for over a decade and have not seen results like this. I did go through a pot of the 5% before moving on to the 10%, but probably didn't need to. There was mild stinging at first, but no redness, and I have sensitive, reactive skin. Bought it for very low cost and minimal shipping to Europe from Iherb. They advise the need for vigilant sunscreen use and that is probably correct. The only (minor) drawbacks - there is a strange smell and at first I thought the product had gone off, but my second pot smelled the same. The packaging is not ideal and I decant it into a 5 ml pot to avoid accidental spillage and contamination.

on 8/3/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Tried this for wrinkle prevention and acne. Although it did not clear my acne completely, it did diminish scars and prevent new ones from forming. Use a good moisturizer and exfoliant. Minor peeling but it did brighten my complexion beautifully. Also, I did not work my way up from the 5% since my skin is not overly sensitive. Great price and it will last forever since little goes a long way.

This product has done more for my facial skin than ANY of the store brand (anti-aging) creams, etc. It is fantastic and I am able to wear under make-up.
This product is great for reviving skin damaged by sun and skin that is dull and is starting to show signs of aging. I am no longer flip-flopping from product to product anymore. I found my constant. :) So happy I stumbled upon it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have dehydrated yet extremely oily skin thanks to living in a tropical country. I've been using this every night for about 2 months now and i can say it does smooth my rough and dull skin. It just tingles for a few seconds but do not use it on broken skin it will sting! Once, I used it after popping a zit and omg i regretted it. I've read some reviewers with dry skin type who encounter peeling. My skin did not peel at all maybe cos it's very humid over here. My stubborn dark hyperpigmentation is fading. Any new acne will dry up when i wake up in the morning. During cooler months i will pat 1-2 drops of grapeseed oil after applying this cream.

on 4/3/2015 9:22:00 PM

This will seriously make you peel. It is comparable to a mild chemical peel, at least for my fair skin. I love it! For a few days, I look horrible after using it. Dry, red, flaking skin. Then a few days later, my skin looks great. Less pores, more even skin tone, and fading of wrinkles. I use it liberally for two or three nights and then take a week or two off and repeat the process.

glycolic acid seems to work best for my skin. all others like tretinoin, salycilic give me bad skin reactions

reviva labs glycolic cream is doing its magic. my breakouts are controlled, it's far from clear smooth skin but i can see my acne are drying out in a week's use. i do it twice a day, in am and before sleep, mixed with my fave moisturizer vichy aqualia thermal.

im satisfied with the performance relative to the price of this product. in the future i might be needing a more intensive glycolic based skincare but for now im good to start with reviva labs.

on 10/17/2014 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using highly potent skincare for years and have resistant skin, however this cream burned my skin. Now I use it on my chest and arms, but it's too strong for my facial skin. I have used other 10% glycolic products and they did not burn. It makes me wonder about the ph of this product. Shame....

on 9/23/2014 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

The best cream with glycolic acid (10%) for clearer, smoother skin. Removes the dead skin cells and impurities over night! Love it!
Use at night. Start by using 3 nights/week until skin becomes adjusted to the higher glycolic percentage. (If you feel a strong stinging action, you can apply a light moisturizer or night cream over it).
Do a "patch" testing for sensitivity on underside of forearm before using it on your face.

on 3/14/2014 1:05:00 PM

This stuff does wonders for my skin overnight.

I use it once or twice a week, before bed. Lately I've been adding a couple drops of rosehip seed oil to it, only for the healing and nourishing benefits, as the cream itself is already pleasantly rich. I wake up in the morning with smooth, brighter skin - blackheads have disappeared and any other blemishes have calmed down significantly! It is more effective than any other natural glycolic product I have used, AND even more effective than the Peter Thomas Roth glycolic products I have tried. And at this price point, I don't think it can be beat!

HOWEVER, a warning! It can sting.. like hell! I am still a little confused about this. Sometimes it stings like mad, sometimes it doesn't. I don't have particularly sensitive skin, but this IS a strong treatment! Beware.. but if you can get your mind off it, it goes away in 10 minutes or so.