Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

2.6

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 4/20/2015 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, so I have the shade 'Medium' and its quite red on the skin. This BB cream was just wtf for me, quite red toned, made my skin wayyyy too shiny upon application and minimal staying power. I mean, blended with a BB and set with a 'heavy' powder it looked 'OK', but I wouldnt repurchase this. I did use the oily/combo skin formula, a while ago and that one held up lovely on the skin.

Smells nice and feels good on my skin

on 12/19/2012 6:21:00 PM

The Garnier BB cream does not really impress or disapoint, it is mediocre in all the categories exepth one which is the moustrizing. The coverage is alright, not the best. If you have acnes or discoloring you need either a good primer or add a layer of powder after you aplied it. Good for dry skin, it really keep it soft through the day. A bit too yellow. I have to use my color correction primer to go out the door, I have very fair skin with red tones. I would not recomend it as there are many other BB creams which does more for the same price.

on 9/5/2012 7:13:00 PM

I bought this BB Cream last year when the huge hype about it started. I wanted to love this product but I can't. First, the color choice was wrong. At the time I bought this there was only the medium shade which is SUPER DARK for my skin. The only time I could use it was when I came back from holiday and had quite a big tan or when i put some light colored powder on top of it. Never tried the light one but I guess I'd do fine with the light shade.
The thing that made me stay away from this BB Cream was how oily it made my face look. I have combination/oily skin and this just makes me look super greasy. If you set it with powder it looks fine but after a couple of hours it will look greasy once again.
The staying power is not very good as well.
Overall I'm not impressed with this BB Cream. I might try out the new one for oily skin when they release the light shade but for now I prefer my beloved asian BB Cream.

I have this in light-medium and the color is gray ! my skin tone is yellow-olive and gray just evens out the color a little bit, however my sister also tried it, her skin color is more warm and it doesnt look very good on her, it makes her skin dead.

The consistence of this is creamy, easy to blend, once you apply it on your face feels VERY STICKY and heavy, I understand this is supposed to be moisturizing but this doesnt feel like any of my moistrizers lol just like a thick lotion, which I think its bad because isnt a bb cream supposed to feel light? You can definitely feel this on. On the face looks dewy, I think it gives a nice glow, however since I have oily skin I have to set this up with powder so it won't look shiny.

CONS :
-sticky consistence even once its on my face
-heavy feeling

NEUTRAL characteristics :
-Dewy finish ( depends if you like that finish or not, anyways this products claims to be a highlighter )
-Gray color once you first apply it.

PROS:
-It has very good coverage, light to medium, very buildable!
-Lasts for about 5-6 hours on my oily skin,which I think for a bb cram is okay
-It has SPF !
- It doesnt look cakey AT ALL, doesnt matter how much you put on, I have acne scars and build a medium coverage on them and it looks pretty natural still.

What I recomend:
-for people for dry skin looking for a dewy light look
-people with cool skintones
-If you have oily skin, set it with a good powder, otherwise might look very shiny !!