Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 6/13/2016 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great everyday product. Luckily, the colour is perfect for my skin tone. Goes on smoothly, looks natural and blends effortlessly. If you like products with good coverage, however, you should look elsewhere. I would describe this as a tinted moisturiser with just a little more colour. It has just enough coverage to cover any redness, which is my main concern, but not enough to cover any pigmentation or acne scars. It also lasts ageeeeees, one tub lasted me for almost a year and a half, and I used it pretty regularly!

on 1/10/2016 11:00:00 AM

I love using this product when i want a natural, fresh faced, healthy look for my skin.
It's extremely moisturising and nourishing, yet isn't greasy, which i really appreciate as it doesn't mean i have to touch up throughout the day. It has a very sheer amount of coverage and its only use really is to even out the skin tone, but there's something about how healthy it makes my skin look which makes it hard for me to put down. I've never been a fan of full coverage so that my be a reason as to why i am happy with the coverage this gives me.

I simply apply it with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush, and powder with either the Too Faced Prime and Powerless Loose Powder (just to set it with no added coverage) or the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25Hr Powder Foundation (for when i want more coverage).

To Read all 125 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product does nothing for me. For all the feats it boasts about accomplishing all I get is some very very minimal coverage. This, however comes with the price of my skin looking ashy.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this. Perfect coverage for when I am a little tanner. Not enough coverage on its own if I'm not. I really like how natural it looks and feels. I think they are making the color lightervthough. I have bought this a few times, but this last one I got doesn't seem as dark. Please fix that, Garnier. It's hard to find truly medium/deep shades, and I loved it up until this last one. Note: this original formula feels great. The anti-aging one was irritating.

on 7/20/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

First of all, I was never a fan of BB creams until I found my perfect shade in Garnier. My skin tone is NC44-45 depending on the season and I am Indian (Asian Indian). The Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Medium/Deep is the perfect shade and amount of coverage for me. It conceals fine lines, dark circles (when applied properly), uneven skin, and it gets rid of any appearance of fatigue on the face.

I LOVE this product and will definitely be repurchasing it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is incredible.
I love the smell it has and the nice silky touch of the bb cram. It has a nice smooth finish that dosnt make your skin looks cake and plastic like rimmel BB cream. It has an arrangement of color. I love how it makes my face look like i have foundation on my face yet it doesnt look like I have anything on. My face is nice and clean and clear with this bb cream. Its no heaviy and weight me down. I have extremely dry skin so this product didnt dry it out or make it look oily. IT gives my face and even skin tone and make my face look hydrated without looking oily. It gives my face a brightness and refreshed look I always envisioned my skin to have. I wish it

on 4/20/2015 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, so I have the shade 'Medium' and its quite red on the skin. This BB cream was just wtf for me, quite red toned, made my skin wayyyy too shiny upon application and minimal staying power. I mean, blended with a BB and set with a 'heavy' powder it looked 'OK', but I wouldnt repurchase this. I did use the oily/combo skin formula, a while ago and that one held up lovely on the skin.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Honestly.. this bb is kind of horrible but i will try to finish it. It feels so thick.. has a reddish tint different than my skin.. is very greasy.. i gyess the only good thing is it does cover okay but theres alot of negatives

on 2/2/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

With Spring & Summer just around the corner I thought I would give BB Creams a try. Ive heard many good things about BB Creams on blogs and Youtube. I gave this one a try and boy do I regret it. In MAC foundation, Im an NC40. This BB Cream looked hideous on my olive/yellow complexion. I loved the longevity of it and the fact that its a lightweight cream with some coverage but I cannot use it. Drugstore brands need to step up their game and provide options to women of color. Till they do I will not be trying their BB Creams again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just... God awful. Why?! Why Garnier?! It feels awful, thick, and greasy. It LOOKS awful, thick, and greasy.
I tried to apply it with my fingers but that didn't work. So I applied it with a foundation brush. That didn't work. I let a friend use this product as well and she hated it as much as I did. Totally nottttt worth it!