Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 30-35
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 10/26/2012 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I really like this stuff and use it as a part of my regular makeup routine. I use it in place of liquid foundation. I dislike wearing regular liquid foundation because it feels gross and heavy to me, but this feels and looks great over (or mixed with) my regular moisturizer and under a light dusting of mineral foundation. The Medium/Deep shade blended well with my NW30 skin tone when I was really tan in the summertime and still looks great now that I'm back to my normal tone. I don't need a ton of this product to get good coverage so one tube has lasted a long time. The only con for me is that it can make my combination skin feel a little greasy in the oily spots (forehead, nose), but I fix that by using less of the product in those areas. I can see why this product would not work well if you have very oily or very dry skin, or if you like heavy coverage but I think this is a good product and a good deal if you have normal or combo skin. I definitely plan to repurchase when I run out.

**edit: I still adore this product and and continue to use it all year-round! One tube lasts me a long time so even though I've been using it regularly for a couple of years, I'm just now finishing my 3rd tube! Love!

on 9/5/2012 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I think this product is wonderful. I love the coverage and the way it
gives me a nice glow. It really does even out my skin and helps hide some old acne scars I have. I really have nothing bad to say about it. It's great:) My 16 yr old dauhter just started using it and she loves it too!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I wanted to love this product. It has a pleasant, but not overpowering scent. It has a really nice, easily blend-able consistency. The color looked great on my NC 35 colored skin. It has a decent amount of SPF. Unfortunately, after one week of use, I started breaking out everywhere. Within three days of discontinuing use, I started to clear up. Also, I found that my sensitive combination skin needed to be powdered several times a day. This might be good for someone with drier skin that isn't prone to breakouts.

on 4/14/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I really cannot understand the uproar as to whether or not this is a "true" BB Cream. As if the term represents some medical miracle or holy ointment. The ads represent exactly what the product is.
It is a mineral tinted, vitamin C enriched, products that provides moisture and a degree of SPF protection.
The cost for the amount is very reasonable.
Pros:
Evens skintone
Lasts at least eight hours, more if primer and powder is added.
The vitamin C has actually lightened the uneven tone and the spf works well.
It looks very natural.
Can be used as a primer or a foundation. Because it provides ample moisture, it really requires no additional moisture providing product. A plus in my book.
The tones are sheer and with a little practice one can determine the right amount for the coverage desired.
Price. This stuff is very inexpensive given the amount provided.
Cons:
Fragrance. If you are fragrance sensitive then you really should avoid any and all products containing fragrance.
This product was designed for a Western market, so it is not aimed at the same target marget as a BB cream made in Korea per se. The idea behind BB creams is to provide all in one products that provide an immediate improvement to the look of skin, protect from environmental damage, provide moisture and improve skin quality.
This product delivers on all accounts.
How dare a French cosmetic producer borrow great ideas from other parts of the world, and adjusting the benefits to a different market (sarcasm).
Check out my profile pic. I am wearing it, and I am male. My skin has improved greatly since using this product. BTW, the traditional BB creams I have tried (no names mentioned) left my skin looking grey and dull. Southern Italian tones I am sure were not the target market. I am sure these products work exceptionally well for the target market, just as the Garnier product works very well for me.