wet n wild Wet Cement

4.5

on 4/26/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was the first polish i have gotten from the megalast line. i love the color.The color shade you see on the bottle is what you get,its true to its color. The bottle shape makes it easy to store compaired to circlular or any kind of cylinder shape bottle.the price is like 1-2 bucks depending on the store,sales and rewards card. This color is great for everyday use...its a dark natural color and it goes well with a large number of outfits.Its not too thin or thick,perfect viscosity and 2 easy shades of all u would need :)

Gorgeous taupe creme nail color. 2 coats and it is opaque and lasts just as long as any of my OPI or Essie polishes. I hope they create some more sophisticated colors in the line because it is beautiful and I love the brush.

on 8/30/2012 10:23:00 AM

This is my favorite polish right now. It's the perfect strike between a nude polish and a dark grey polish. Whether it be on my fingers or toes, I always get compliments on this shade. It instantly ups up the classiness of any look and makes you look really polished. I really enjoy this line of Wet n' Wild polishes, the brush is thick and wide so just one to two strokes is enough for full non-streaky application. I can't really speak of the staying power of this alone as I always use my Seche Vite top coat!! (which makes it look super shiny and clean)

on 9/4/2012 6:26:00 PM

I'm obsessed with this line of nail polishes right now. I love them all. Wet Cement is a purpley greige, with maybe a little brownishness to it, on the darker side of the greys. These greiges and taupes have been popular for a while so there are tons of dupes and it's not the most unique of any of them but it's pretty and neutral and it''s 2 bucks.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Everything about this nail polish is perfect. The price, the formula, the color, the packaging is adorable!

For a little under $2 at Fred Meyer, I felt like I got quite a deal. The formula of this nail polish is creamy and easy to work with. One coat was opaque and it went on without streaks. The color is somewhat unique, I have about 50 nail polishes and I have nothing too similar to this. It's a purpled taupe that will look wonderful on a variety of skintones. I like the packaging and the wide brush- makes application a breeze!

Overall, I'd repurchase because the value for the money is unbelievable.

on 11/12/2012 4:58:00 PM

My new HG nail polish! It's the most perfect shade of taupe, excellent for fall. The formula is nice and I love the brush, it is wide and makes for easy application. It is opaque and not streaky. Overall, I'm extremely impressed and will definitely be repurchasing.

on 7/1/2013 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have yet to meet a polish - barring Shellac and other gel manicures - that lasts more than a day or two on my hands without chipping. Even when wrapping the tips. Ordered some Vinylux to test that out, but amongst opi, essie, etc - they all chip. Between kids, work, cooking, eating, makeup, hair, and working out - its just a lost cause. This polish is no exception, but it is lasting amazingly well on my toes. Even survived a day in the sand and surf unscathed. So, won't call it HG, but this is a nice cheap find for summer pedicures. PROS: lovely color, comes off smoky lavender which is a fun, yet work appropriate look, easy to apply, smooth finish, dries very quickly, lasts on toes, super cheap, nice packaging, love the brush CONS: only lasted a day on my fingers and we are talking full on nail prep, base and top coat and wrapping tips with each coat. Will definitely try this line for fun summer toe colors - but alas my fingers remain bare.

I LOVE this nail polish. The color is amazing and absolutely perfect for fall or winter. I love the brush that comes with this nail polish as well, it's wide and makes it easy to apply the polish. I'd say it lasts me about two days before chipping at the ends and such, but that's pretty good for a nail polish that's only $2! It goes on fairly smoothly and evenly, and doesn't streak. I'll definitely keep buying this polish, it's my new favorite.

on 10/23/2015 2:56:00 PM

Love this color for fall! Like the wide brush (pro brush) as it is easy to apply. Seems to last as long as other colors in the megalast line. The price is great at $1.99 ... got mine on sale for 1.19 at rite aid. Happy Fall everyone 😊🍂🍁

on 3/23/2017 6:09:00 PM

Wet Cement is a part of W'n'W's Megalast range. It's a taupe, cream polish.

I love Megalast range, as these polishes come with ManiCurve Pro Brush, which are wide and rounded, making it easy to get around the edges cleanly and cover the nail in a couple of strokes.

Unfortunately, this colour didn't work for me - it looked too brown and unflattering. But, I thought the formula was great - I had a perfect coverage in 2 coats. I wouldn't be repurchasing Wet Cement, but I wouldn't hesitate getting more Megalast polishes.

Popular Polishes