4.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

A lovely dark grey. The applicator layers the product nicely. You don't need many coats to get a good opacity. The lasting power is fine. Overall, no regrets. Cute little polish

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Dark

HairBlack

2 years ago

A beautiful expensive looking color that doesn't flatter my complexion. I have the warm fair-medium skin tone and this polish looks too muddy on me. I think this shade looks the best with fair cool toned skin. Great formula though, an awesome brush. Fast drying, long lasting.

About reviewer (651 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I have gotten more compliments on this color polish. Everyone is shocked when I tell them the brand and cost. I just this color and wet n wild, such a great brand!!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

2 years ago

My favorite Wet N Wild nail polish! Wet cement is a purple-greige that is a bit watery with the first coat, but a second coat makes it opaque. Great color for fall and winter.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

3 years ago

Wet Cement is a part of W'n'W's Megalast range. It's a taupe, cream polish. I love Megalast range, as these polishes come with ManiCurve Pro Brush, which are wide and rounded, making it easy to get around the edges cleanly and cover the nail in a couple of strokes. Unfortunately, this colour didn't work for me - it looked too brown and unflattering. But, I thought the formula was great - I had a perfect coverage in 2 coats. I wouldn't be repurchasing Wet Cement, but I wouldn't hesitate getting more Megalast polishes.

About reviewer (740 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3 years ago

Like all colors in the Megalast nail line - this one is amazing as well. Every time I put on polish from WnW's megalast line - I always say, "This formula is fricken amazing." It applied so easily, no bleeding onto my cuticles - and this color, Wet Cement - is very beautiful. I thought it might be like my other taupe/greige colors, but it's not. It leans more purple on my skin tone vs. brown. Love it. Doing tons of typing at work - and still chip free. I wish I could find these in store and buy all the colors. They are hard to find.

About reviewer (433 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Absolutely love this stuff. I got it for only $1.99 US at either CVS or Jewel. It's a perfect cool cocoa-gray (slightly purple in some lighting), great with my skin tone and wardrobe. The finish is just slightly glossy. I apply two coats for the saturation I like. I wore this for nearly a week without any chipping or fading, and the flat brush makes it easy to apply. A steal!

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

from

4 years ago

Love this color for fall! Like the wide brush (pro brush) as it is easy to apply. Seems to last as long as other colors in the megalast line. The price is great at $1.99 ... got mine on sale for 1.19 at rite aid. Happy Fall everyone ????????????

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

This color really doesn't work on me, but I bought it for nail art to make sea otters and bear cubs, etc. It's a two-coater, and dry time is average. Love the brush, and the price. This reminds me of that OPI gravel color everyone went crazy for years ago....

About reviewer (3509 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I went out and bought a full-sized bottle of this after getting a mini in a $1 holiday set. I love this shade - a mauve brown taupe cream. I find it to be work-appropriate, but still interesting. The grey tones don't clash with my warm skin tone. Looks less grey and more neutral/purple with one coat, but you will probably need two coats to get an even application. The formula is just okay - can be a little thick, and streaks up if it's not completely dry, which can take some time - but I'm willing to have to deal with that in exchange for a unique but wearable shade at a low price.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24