Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash

Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash
Moisturizing Facial WashMoisturizing Facial WashMoisturizing Facial WashMoisturizing Facial Wash

3.2

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Polyquaternium-39, Laureth-10, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylparaben

I bought this product as I have sensitive skin.
After the first wash my skin felt irrated,itchy and dry. I also broke out in a rash and bumpy skin on my cheeks. I gave it a few more goes but it’s left my skin aweful I would never ever recommend this product to anybody it is so bad !

on 8/2/2018 7:06:00 PM

This cleanser is not suitable for sensitive skin. After using it once, I broke out badly in eczema, and had to throw it away. It has a nice gel-like texture, no fragrance as such, but did not moisturise my skin very well. Save your money and buy something else instead.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am on my second bottle of this and I love it!
I have a hard time find cleansers, I have really sensitive acne prone, dry skin and almost everything breaks me out. The only other cleanser that I have found works well for me is the Fresh Soy Cleanser.
I have been looking for something cheaper, because the Fresh on is almost $50 CAN
this I can find typically on sale for 7.99 CAN
I love using this with a Clarisonic, and it foams up nicely
leaves my skin feeling clean and not stripped and it doesn't break me out
Perfect.

I've never had a problem with other simple products. However, i tried this product two days ago and My skin felt slightly itchy after washing it off. I assumed it was ok and continued with my normal routine. In the morning my lower cheeks were incredibly itchy with a bumpy pink rash. Today that rash has gone down so i can see hundreds of tiny red bumps i cant work out if they are spots or irritation bumps. I don't know what went wrong while using this, possibly the lower section of my face is more delicate than the top. I Can't say this was all bad because my forehead looked healthier after using this. I have not used it for a second time and i doubt i will. I have seen good reviews of this product so it may have been a reaction to an ingredient.

on 11/28/2017 3:56:00 PM

I think this is an okay cleanser for when you do not have makeup on...or for clarisonic but I wouldn't use it everyday because it is too gentle for my combination skin. I used only this face wash for a week and my pores were clogged up! I think I'll definitely switch it up a bit and use an exfoliating cleanser in between just to keep my pores happy. No breakouts and no feeling of tightness after using this face wash though.

on 9/6/2017 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Light gentle cleanser ideal for morning cleansing as it leaves my face soft and not tight and dry. It doesn't clean very well though, so I wouldn't use it at night to clean off whatever makeup/dirt I've gathered after a whole day.

I am currently on my fourth bottle of this cleanser. The cleanser I used before this was the FAB cleanser, which I found was great but left my skin feeling tight and burned a little when I had eczema on my face.
I usually only washed my face at night, but when I started using this cleanser, I found that it was gentle enough to use when I wake up in the morning as well as before I sleep at night. Doesn't really prevent breakouts though.

on 5/17/2017 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Works great with a clarisonic! This cleanses skin, without overstripping it. I feel like I get a good clean, without feeling dry afterwards. I don't use this to remove makeup. I take my makeup off with coconut oil, then use my clarisonic and this to cleanse. When it comes out of the tube, itt has a gel-like consistency but once it hits water and you rub it together it turns into a foam. Great price for a great product. Would be suitable for dry, normal, and combo skin. If you're really oily, you may need something stronger. But you could use this in the AM for a gentle cleanse.

on 4/10/2017 12:36:00 PM

I will try my very best to avoid re-purchasing this product!! It promised a lot of benefits but instead it gave me the cons only! I have dry skin and I don't breakout often but this product made me breakout and caused irritation and redness to my skin ! It is DEFINITELY NOT for sensitive skin!!!!

on 3/25/2017 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

AWFUL for my easily irritate sensitive skin..caused burning and redness/patches after 1 washe!