Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash

Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash
Moisturizing Facial WashMoisturizing Facial WashMoisturizing Facial WashMoisturizing Facial Wash

3.2

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Polyquaternium-39, Laureth-10, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylparaben

on 4/10/2017 12:36:00 PM

I will try my very best to avoid re-purchasing this product!! It promised a lot of benefits but instead it gave me the cons only! I have dry skin and I don't breakout often but this product made me breakout and caused irritation and redness to my skin ! It is DEFINITELY NOT for sensitive skin!!!!

on 3/25/2017 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

AWFUL for my easily irritate sensitive skin..caused burning and redness/patches after 1 washe!

Gets make up off well, didn't really help with acne though

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

New holy grail cleanser! They reformulated the formula and now it's perfect!
I don't look for anything fancy when looking for cleaners since you just rinse it right off your face anyway. I just need something that doesn't have harsh ingredients, fragrance free, and doesn't dry my skin or irritate my skin while still makes me feel clean and can get makeup off if need be. This fits the bill! It's cheap and makes my skin feel lovely and soft without that tight feeling after which I heard is not good for you. The only con is that the packaging drives me nuts! The lid will sometimes not close all the way and you get product everywhere or it'll close so tight it puts up a fight when you try and open it.
But other than that I will be repurchasing 100% :)

on 1/4/2017 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this while on a trip because I forgot my facewash...I really like this for my normal/acne-prone skin. It's not drying and I felt that it did a decent job removing makeup, and felt soothing and cushiony. My face didn't feel tight afterwards, and I liked that it was gentle and fragrance-free.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I am satisfied with this. I needed a change from my usual neutrogena oil free acne wash which was drying out my skin. This gets the job done without overdrying or agitating my sensitive skin. I like it. The price is nice too.

on 10/3/2016 3:36:00 PM

Tried the simple products a few times now, but they make my skin feel worse after a few uses. This cleanser started off ok, but then started to dry my face out, I have normal skin! (If there is such a thing as normal) but this gave me dry patches

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The product broke me out immediately.Do not purchase!!

on 8/9/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have dry skin, so I look for cleansers specifically targeted for dry skin. I saw this, and the price was very reasonable, so I bought it.
The product does not have any noticeable fragrance. It cleansed my skin very well, as in it did remove every trace of makeup from my face, but it left me with that very tight, taut, dry feeling. After rinsing, as soon as the water started to evaporate from my skin, that tight feeling set in. I have experienced this from other cleansers too. So on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being the least and 10 being the most), this would be about a 5 on how tight/taut it leaves me feeling. It did not sting, burn, or irritate my skin in any way. It did not cause any excessive physical dryness, that I noticed. I do like to pat my skin dry just a tad, leaving it just a bit wet when I apply and pat in my moisturizer. But, I just can't tolerate that tight feeling from cleaners. I can use a dab of this mixed in with my CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. Sometimes, when I've used a long-wearing foundation formula, I feel like I need a bit tougher cleanser, so I can use it that way without any problems. So I've mainly dedicated this to cleanse my makeup brushes and sponges.

So, the bottom line is this, it's a very affordable cleanser that does cleanse well, doesn't irritate the skin, but leaves me with a very tight feeling before I moisturize.
I don't think that I would repurchase, unless I need something cheap and effective for cleaning my makeup brushes and sponges.

**Note** Make sure the plastic lid actually closes well! If you don't, product will leak and pool inside of the lid.

on 7/22/2016 6:51:00 PM

It is just ok. It really burns if it gets into your eyes, but this is the case with a lot of facial cleansers. It is not too expensive but I don't like it as much as Purpose