Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash

Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash
Moisturizing Facial WashMoisturizing Facial WashMoisturizing Facial WashMoisturizing Facial Wash

3.2

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Polyquaternium-39, Laureth-10, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylparaben

I am currently on my fourth bottle of this cleanser. The cleanser I used before this was the FAB cleanser, which I found was great but left my skin feeling tight and burned a little when I had eczema on my face.
I usually only washed my face at night, but when I started using this cleanser, I found that it was gentle enough to use when I wake up in the morning as well as before I sleep at night. Doesn't really prevent breakouts though.

on 5/17/2017 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Works great with a clarisonic! This cleanses skin, without overstripping it. I feel like I get a good clean, without feeling dry afterwards. I don't use this to remove makeup. I take my makeup off with coconut oil, then use my clarisonic and this to cleanse. When it comes out of the tube, itt has a gel-like consistency but once it hits water and you rub it together it turns into a foam. Great price for a great product. Would be suitable for dry, normal, and combo skin. If you're really oily, you may need something stronger. But you could use this in the AM for a gentle cleanse.

on 4/10/2017 12:36:00 PM

I will try my very best to avoid re-purchasing this product!! It promised a lot of benefits but instead it gave me the cons only! I have dry skin and I don't breakout often but this product made me breakout and caused irritation and redness to my skin ! It is DEFINITELY NOT for sensitive skin!!!!

on 3/25/2017 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

AWFUL for my easily irritate sensitive skin..caused burning and redness/patches after 1 washe!

Gets make up off well, didn't really help with acne though

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

New holy grail cleanser! They reformulated the formula and now it's perfect!
I don't look for anything fancy when looking for cleaners since you just rinse it right off your face anyway. I just need something that doesn't have harsh ingredients, fragrance free, and doesn't dry my skin or irritate my skin while still makes me feel clean and can get makeup off if need be. This fits the bill! It's cheap and makes my skin feel lovely and soft without that tight feeling after which I heard is not good for you. The only con is that the packaging drives me nuts! The lid will sometimes not close all the way and you get product everywhere or it'll close so tight it puts up a fight when you try and open it.
But other than that I will be repurchasing 100% :)

on 1/4/2017 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this while on a trip because I forgot my facewash...I really like this for my normal/acne-prone skin. It's not drying and I felt that it did a decent job removing makeup, and felt soothing and cushiony. My face didn't feel tight afterwards, and I liked that it was gentle and fragrance-free.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I am satisfied with this. I needed a change from my usual neutrogena oil free acne wash which was drying out my skin. This gets the job done without overdrying or agitating my sensitive skin. I like it. The price is nice too.

on 10/3/2016 3:36:00 PM

Tried the simple products a few times now, but they make my skin feel worse after a few uses. This cleanser started off ok, but then started to dry my face out, I have normal skin! (If there is such a thing as normal) but this gave me dry patches

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The product broke me out immediately.Do not purchase!!