4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Beautiful product really hydrating and smoothing on my dry eczema prone skin. The only issue is how quickly I use lush products! Have to use a fair bit to get the desired effect and it is very expensive! Really love the smell too. Would reccomend but I've just started using it where I really need it (my arms and stomach are my eczema prone areas.)

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Kinky, Fine

2 years ago

a thick, creamy lotion that you apply to wet skin in the shower and then rinse off with warm water. this leaves a residue on your skin that takes a while to soak in once your skin is dry. I use this at night at the end of my showers and it leaves my skin super soft. granted with the residue it leaves I wouldn't use this in the morning as slipping jeans on can be a bit difficult and in general uncomfortable. I put a lush conditioner on my hair, rinse my hands off, turn off the shower, apply this to my whole body, wait a few minutes and then proceed to rinse everything off at once. the key is to only rinse this off with water and not very thoroughly. I'd imagine using body wash or soap to get this off would defeat the whole purpose. I love this as it saves me time so I can focus more on my skincare before bed instead of spending a while applying lotion to my whole body. might I add the scent is really warm, almost like peanut butter. nothing like rose as the name would suggest but none the less pleasing as I enjoy deeper notes. expensive for $35 a tub but so worth it imo.

About reviewer (423 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Makes skin very soft ..

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

3 years ago

I'm a little torn on this product in general - I really wanted to like it wholeheartedly. I purchased it when I was exploring a bunch of other in-shower body lotions this past winter when I was going through a rough time and wanted to eliminate as many extra out-of-the-shower steps in my day to day life as I could. I live in Ottawa, so the climate in the winter is REALLY dry, and I was under no illusion that this would replace moisturizing post-shower (and it didn't, not really). I kept it around and have been using it more in the summer months, and it does seem to do a decent job of moisturizing, but only on certain days. Some days it works really wonderfully, provides a nice moisture level which absorbs quite easily. On other days, however, it doesn't absorb, leaves my skin feeling a bit itchy and patchy, and sits like a film over top my skin. On these days it's really hard to apply sunscreen, and I find I'm left waiting around for it to "dry" a bit more so that my sunscreen doesn't ball up everywhere. I've toyed around with the amount I use, and I find it doesn't seem to matter how much I use - I still get this weird inconsistency. The scent is pleasant enough - I don't find it to be too overpowering one way or another, and it fades a bit more once you're out of the shower. I don't think I'll be purchasing again, just because I find the price point to be a little steep (even though I did get a good amount of use out of it) and I like the Nivea in-shower lotion a lot better for a lot cheaper.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

Maybe I got a bad tub, or maybe this scent isn't for me, but I really, really, really disliked the smell of this on me. I love the Pearl massage bar, and I can smell the similarity between the two. But weirdly enough Ro's Argan smells like Pearl and...I hate to even say this about a Lush product, but rotting vegetation. I was convinced I had lost my mind because of all the rave reviews, so in my determination to use this, I slathered it all over my body on a day I was going to follow up with Pearl. I actually like the product and if it smelled differently I'd buy it again, but I've since found it's very best use is as a way to "perk up the girls". If you already love Ro's, I highly recommend that you try it on your...erm, jubblies, so to speak. Pros: Moisturizes well and super quickly, absorbs quickly, provides a great perking affect to the chest, Lush black tub packages are great. Cons: Cost may be a bit high for full body coverage, the scent was horribly off for me personally.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I love love love this product. Unfortunately it's expensive and I use it quickly. Leaves my skin feeling and smelling amazing. I am obsessed with the rose jam scent.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

from

3 years ago

Really love this product, it feels so luxurious on the skin and really hydrates. I am in love with the smell also.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I think this is going to be the favorite of any body product I have ever tried. I am a soft skin body lotion/product junkie. I have a basket of wonderful products. I think this one can replace all the others. Funny thing is I do not use this in the shower but as a regular body lotion before bed. After my shower or bath I dry my skin and apply this cream. You also do not need to use a lot of product. My skin feels like silk and the smell is wonderful too. I do not like heavy perfume fragrances and have hated nice body creams in the past just because the smell was not what I liked. This has a soft and not overpowering smell. Also when I am in bed I will use a small amount on my hands and cuticles so I wake up with the softest hands ever. I have also ordered this product for gifts and so far the three people I gave it too loves it as much as I did.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

from

3 years ago

This product made me an absolute fiend for body conditioners. I'm always too lazy to apply lotion after a shower, but my skin will feel super dry since I like my showers super hot so this product is fantastic for me. I've repurchased this before and have also purchased other body conditioners from Lus, love them all.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

3 years ago

I just want to second all the glowing reviews written before mine. Lush is so hit or miss with me. I either hate the product or love it. I really love this product. It smells wonderful and really moisturizers my skin. I am one of those people that rarely applies body lotion straight after the shower, I want to be dry after a shower and so the last thing I want to do is slather on lotion. Enter Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure