Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Total Repair Treatment (hairmask)

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Total Repair Treatment (hairmask)
Gliss Kur Total Repair Treatment (hairmask)

4.5

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Distearoyl ethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Dicaprylyl Car bonate, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Arc tium Majus Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-11, Niacinamide, Ornithine HCl, Citrulline, Biotin, Panthenol, Cocodimonium Hydro xypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Vanillin, Linalool.

on 12/15/2012 6:28:00 AM

Best conditioner I have found, and at a budget price. I have medium length highlighted hair and my hair is fine but there is lots of it. Recently my hair has been very dry, almost crispy (might be my age as I'm in my 50s), I've tried all sorts of expensive conditioners including Redken but this is by far the best. Makes my hair silky, bouncy and full and revives my natural waves.
I would highly recommend this to anyone with frizzy fine hair.
UPDATE- sorry to say I had to stop using this. After several months my hair suddenly turned into a straw like mess! Switched to Aussie and problem disappeared. So am sticking with Aussie now. Maybe Gliss is too silicone-based and this is bad for the hair over the longer term?

on 12/13/2011 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to take off a lippy for the product because the quantity is just not enough. My hair isn't long, it isn't even shoulder-length and i've almost finished the jar, and it hasn't been a month yet. Yes it's inexpensive, but there are a lot of competitors out there that can promise better shelf-life for a similar price.
I bought all 3 products of the line. I take good care of my diet but my hair is very dry and always breaks easily no matter what I use.
Pros:
Inexpensive
Makes my curls springy and ands body
Hair FEELS soft already after the 1st use
Smells good
Very fast

Cons:
When i use shampoo + conditioner + hairmask i find SO MUCH hair in the drain, even more than when I didn't use the product. Hmm ?

Hair doesn't look frizzy, but quite fluffy? If you girls understand what I mean. To eliminate that I'd have to combine this product with yet another one.

Quantity of the product.

I won't repurchase for con n.1. This is a type of product I would only use if i didn't have a better one on hand. It does the job, but the formula needs some fine-tuning.

Popular Hair Products