4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

To me, it's the best eyeshadow on the market. I have very sensitive eyes, and regular powder shadows are too painful for me to wear. It's very hard to find cream mattes that don't crease, last all day, and look fabulous. Maybelline is pure perfection! No irritation, no creasing, easy to blend, once it sets (no powder needed) it will stay where you put it. And on top of that color V.I.P. matches my skin tone perfectly. A+++

About reviewer (651 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

Fantastic cream eyeshadow. I have 35-On and on Bronze shade and it is really beautiful.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

hegff

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

2 years ago

Oh heck, yes! But the taupe like color! Ii use it as an eyeshadow base on my kids. Totally bumps up Any color powder shadow!!! Lasts longer than 24hours!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

1.0

2 years ago

These do not last like MAC Paint Pots and dry out too soon, so any money may have saved on buying them as a "dupe" is ruined by the fast dry-out factor and wastage in my opinion. MAC Paint Pots also give far better coverage, a little product goes further and is much easier to apply. I would not purchase these again and would advise investing in MAC for a creme shadow as they last and last and are a better product, all things considered.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

A great dupe for MAC Paint Pots. These go on super easily and stay on all day. They're beautiful on their own and they also serve as excellent eyeshadow primers. The only reason I won't repurchase is that they're not cruelty-free.

About reviewer (361 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

2 years ago

A genuinely long-lasting product, even on my oily skin. I have this in a matte pale pink shade and a matte taupe shade, can't read the exact shade names as the sticker's too scratched. Anyway, this comes in a little glass pot and a screw-top lid, inside is a firm putty-like substance that you put on your finger or sponge and then apply. I just use my finger, it's quite blendable when I first apply, and I particularly like to use this for work as it's quick to apply and still looks nice. Coverage is buildable, it applies semi-sheer but you can always add more layers for a more opaque colour. I'm unsure about claims it lasts 24 hours, but it certainly lasts throughout busy 13-hour shifts. Once dry it doesn't budge, and can also be used as a primer and base shade in one. When I put eyeshadow over it before it's dry, that eyeshadow will also last all day and not streak or run. Quality wise it resembles MAC's paint pots but for a significantly cheaper price. Love this and repurchase when it's empty.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I have the colour “ Creme de Rose” and it’s a pale pink colour. Advantages: dupe for MAC painterly paint pot , makes a good eyeshadow base , full coverage , good amount of the price. Disadvantages: dries out I wouldn’t buy again as I have found other eyeshadow primers I prefer

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

2 years ago

Cream eyeshadows are so hard to do well, so even though this isn’t perfect (doesn’t always apply evenly, dries out after a few months) the fact that it doesn’t crease too quickly and is actually pigmented makes it a decent choice.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Nice color and pigmentation. Creamy base. When rubbing the ring finger in the product it comes off clumpy if that makes sense.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24