Kiko Cosmetics Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick

Kiko Cosmetics Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick
Long Lasting Eyeshadow StickLong Lasting Eyeshadow StickLong Lasting Eyeshadow StickLong Lasting Eyeshadow Stick

4.7

Golden Taupe shade : CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE, MICA, LAUROYL LYSINE, OZOKERITE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TIN OXIDE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID . /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).----------Lavender shade : CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, LAUROYL LYSINE, OZOKERITE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, TIN OXIDE. /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77510 (FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES ), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 75470 ( CARMINE ), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES). CONTAINS CARMINE AS A COLOR ADDITIVE.--------Black Shade : CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, LAUROYL LYSINE, OZOKERITE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 6/23/2018 7:12:00 AM

I love these sticks. Richly pigmented and easy to apply and blend. They really are long lasting too. I’d recommend these. Shade 5 is the most beautiful metallic taupe and I got it on sale, who doesn’t love that?

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING! I bought no. 6, a beautiful silvery brown taupe and no. 10, a bold true teal, along with 2 of the new Colour Lasting Cream Eyeshadow pots. They set relatively quickly but are smudgeable before they are completely dry. As my first foray into creamy/stick eyeshadow, I'm extremely happy. I don"t even want to use anything else for a while... They are so creamy. Creaaaamy.

This is coming from a girl who has used Viseart, MUFE, MUG, MAC, Colourpop, Burberry, Zoeva, Nabla... a lot. A lot of powdery, silky smooth, pigmented shadows. They're going to be shelved for at least a week while I explore all these beautiful shades.

The ONLY gripe I have is that when new, they don't retract completely into the shaft so one has to be careful when putting the cap back on. But it's a temporary problem :)

There are 2 shades which are near identical dupes for By Terry Ombre Blackstars in Misty Rock and Bronze Moon. Bronze Moon's dupe is Kiko 106 (Golden Brown) and Misty Rock's is Kiko 105 (Rosy Brown). Today I went from SpaceNK to Kiko in London to swatch both brands and sales assistants at both shops couldn't tell the difference. I got the Kiko sticks on sale for 5 pounds, compared to 29 pounds for the By Terry Ombre Blackstars, so huge savings. Consistency, wearing time, appearance -- it's all the same. There are about 20 other shades of the Kiko sticks. The packaging is really similar to Laura Mercier's Caviar Eye Shadow sticks -- black matte batons. If only Kiko would dupe Ombre Mercure I would light candles in their honor in churches wherever I go.

on 3/12/2017 8:30:00 PM

Very glittery and easy to blend

on 10/28/2016 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I have the one in #5 Rosy Brown and I really enjoy it. It is a sophisticated, purple leaning taupe with a good amount of shimmer in it. It's easy to apply and you can smudge the color with a finger or a brush, and for me personally I like to layer the product to intensify the shimmer.

Unfortunately for me this is not a type of product I can wear without primer - so in terms of lasting power it does crease on my eyelids after a few hours. Your mileage may vary. That doesn't stop me from enjoying it however. I get a kick out of #5 being a perfect dupe for By Terry's Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock, lol. Who says cheaper brands can't replicate expensive-looking colors and textures? (maybe they came from the same company, hmmm)

This eyeshadow stick is easy to toss into a makeup bag for a weekend getaway and I must confess, I happen to love this one because it is so easy to apply on its own with nothing else but for eyeliner and a good mascara...

I would buy more eyeshadow sticks if there was a Kiko store that I could visit in person. For now I'm content with trying just one. I do love their packaging however :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

These are my favourite stick shadows ever! Great quality for the price.

They are creamy, highly pigmented and extremely blendable but not slippery/greasy. You have time to blend them but eventually they will set and won't move! (I don't have oily eyelids but I also used these with UD primer on different people with different skin types for a wedding and lasted beautifully)

They last forever on they own and also prolongue the wear and intensity of powder eyeshadows that you put on top.

Most of them are metallic and luminous with very fine shimmers (not chunks of glitter)

They are available in 32 shades, which is a nice variety compared to other drugstore cream shadow sticks.

I own several shades but my go-to day look is shade 07 (golden beige) all over the lid with 06 (golden brown) in the outer V. It's very easy to create a nice precise deepened outer corner because all you have to do is draw a V and blend everything with a synthetic brush (I use RT shading brush). I just love how damn quick, easy and precise this process is for when I'm in a hurry but I still want a nice long-lasting eye make-up (every morning basically).

Comparing these sticks to Nyx Jumbo Eye pencils, in my opinion the Kiko ones are waaaay better, on a whole superior level regarding blendability and pigmentation (I know Nyx jumbo pencils are very popular but I've never liked them: I find them too dry, not pigmented enough and not easy to work with. Plus I hate that I have to sharpen them).

I just wish Kiko would come out with a matte formula of these.

Overall it's a beautiful product I would highly recommend to everyone, from beginners to pros. If you're looking for good quality eyeshadow sticks don't look any further than these. :)

EDIT: I added new colors to my collection: n.05 (By Terry dupe), a rose/brown that looks quite similar to n.06 when blended; n.23: imagine MAC painterly painpot with gold shimmers in it <3
I also swatched n.37 in the store, which is a lovely red/burgundy shade but it looked a slight bit less creamy than the others so I left it there but I still want it :)

on 9/21/2016 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have 42 Lavender and 25 Light Taupe, both lovely colors and true to swatches found online. They are pearlescent/glowy rather than shimmer bombs, which I prefer, and glide on very easily/smoothly with mostly opaque pigmentation. In comparison to the Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks, the Kiko sticks are heavier/creamier, take a bit longer to set (around 5-10 minutes depending on how much is applied), and are more prone to creasing on my oily lids over primer after 5-6 hours. Nonetheless, they are wonderful for the price and the shade range is huge compared to a lot of other brands who make stick eyeshadows. I have very sensitive eyes and haven't experienced any irritation during wear. I would definitely consider buying more of these in the future -- good formula, shade range, and price.

on 9/17/2016 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I stumbled upon Kiko on a family trip to Europe a few years ago, very new to makeup and very disoriented in a small Italian town. Without expecting much, I picked up a mascara because it was on sale and was promptly wowed by it later that afternoon.

When I got home, I did some research on the brand (and swiftly kicked myself for not having done so when I was in a country where Kiko was available) and began compiling a list of products I needed to purchase. These were at the very top.

Fast forward to last year, when I find myself on French exchange and somewhat closer to a Kiko store. I swatch the colours on my list - 05 and 06 - and am floored. They're creamy and intensely pigmented, with a certain tonal depth that makes me all fluttery inside. They're beautiful whether you swipe them on in layers or sheer them out; whether you use them as part of a more complex look or for a simple wash of colour. This stuff is INCREDIBLE.

Needless to say, I purchased them and use them consistently to this day. I've recently heard that 05 is a dupe for By Terry's Misty Rock (a product that was once on my wishlist, and retails for upwards of $50 here in Australia) - I wouldn't bother with the latter. I'd be surprised if, quality-wise, it manages to top this.

I love these eyeshadow sticks! They are creamy, blend easily and set really nicely! Some colours are easier to use than others, but then that's just a matter of preference. Their neutral shades are gorgeous, and my favourite one is the Bright Ivory #28. It is the perfect nude base for any shadow look. It does contain glitter, but that barely shows up. Other favourite shades include #25, light pearl taupe; #38, golden taupe; #05, rosy brown and #42, lavender (awesome for a bright pop in the waterline!)

on 9/3/2016 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Best eyemakeup product ever! I have several colors and they are all equally amazing.
The Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow sticks are so creamy and soft to apply, it glides over your skin. You can easily blend the colors with your finger or a brush, it takes a minute for the eyeshadow to set. If it's set, it's completely waterproof and smudgeproof. The color payoff is insane, especially for the darker of bolder colors. I always use the slightest amount of product and use a brush to blend it. I also use these every day on my waterline and it stays on the whole day!
I highly reccommend this product.