Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

4.2

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 11/29/2017 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow!! It Is a gorgeous pinky color with a beautiful golden undertone. It makes a great everyday all over lid color. Lately I've been wearing this everyday with sable in the crease and I love it. I would highly recommend it!

on 11/22/2017 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Barely Branded is a pretty, shimmering champagne color that unfortunately disappears on my light-medium, yellow NC20-NC25 coloring. Although it calls itself “24hr,” it does crease on my very oily skin. I’ll be returning this one. If there’s a more pigmented color in this line that is less prone to creasing, I’d be interested in trying it.

on 11/2/2017 12:37:00 PM

I use the shade Creme de Nude as a base for my eyeshadow. It can be bad for creasing but I find if I buff it on sparingly with a blending brush then set with some MUG shadow in Vanilla Bean, then I have no issues.

on 9/16/2017 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I'm not sure how relevant this review is as I have never used this product as an eyeshadow...but I LOVE it!

I use this amazing leather effect eyeshadow putty in 96 chocolate suede to fill in my eyebrows regularly, and take off the sheen by applying a Matte eyeshadow on top.

It's easy to apply, strongly pigmented and there's a lot of product in each little jar. Incredibly good value considering I bought mine form the pound shop! I also found it in shade number 15 endless purple, and it worked fantastically on my brows AND my lips...where it lasted for a couple of hours of eating and drinking before I needed to re-apply it.

Don’t forget to look for Ayish Zone on YouTube! xx

on 9/6/2017 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

dries quickly and patchily, made my eyes look like I forgot to wash them.. surprised at how many positive reviews this got. It isn't cheap either.

love the color, good pigment

on 2/22/2017 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have oily lids and this stays on pretty much the whole day, with only a little bit of creasing at my crease area. I have this is 35 on and on bronze and this is such a lovely colour. I used to wear this to school everyday to just put a wash of colour on my lids that is not too bright and would stay throughout the day. Really like this product for lazy days where I'm not in the mood to do a full eyeshadow look. It dries quite fast so you have to be careful when blending the edges. Overall really enjoyed using this product. Pros: Stays on whole day (only a bit of creasing on my very oily lids) Nice colour Good for lazy days Cons: Need to blend the edges out carefully

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE IT!!! It is very pigmented and once dried, isn't moving. I use it without primer all over the lid. Very cheap, very nice quality. I must say this is nicer than Benefit's Creaseless Cream. I have this one in Bad to the Bronze and Benefit's one in Birthday Suit and I think the Maybelline one looks nicer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used two of these in the colors permanent taupe and creme de rose.
I love these. The price is good, staying power on my oily lids is comparable to mac paint pots and the elf primer, and I like that there are matte colors and not only the usual shimmery ones. I put these directly onto the lid with a stiffer "blending" brush and then I go over them with a powder eyeshadow. I have purchased creme de rose twice now as it is the perfect base color for my fair skin and permanent taupe is great under all kinds of grey and brown shadows, as it is quite a neutral greigish brown.
I can find no fault at all with this product.

on 2/28/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've tried teo different shades of these and they did nothing for me, they slide all over my lid and have barely any pigment. Not a fan