Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

4.2

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 2/22/2017 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have oily lids and this stays on pretty much the whole day, with only a little bit of creasing at my crease area. I have this is 35 on and on bronze and this is such a lovely colour. I used to wear this to school everyday to just put a wash of colour on my lids that is not too bright and would stay throughout the day. Really like this product for lazy days where I'm not in the mood to do a full eyeshadow look. It dries quite fast so you have to be careful when blending the edges. Overall really enjoyed using this product. Pros: Stays on whole day (only a bit of creasing on my very oily lids) Nice colour Good for lazy days Cons: Need to blend the edges out carefully

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE IT!!! It is very pigmented and once dried, isn't moving. I use it without primer all over the lid. Very cheap, very nice quality. I must say this is nicer than Benefit's Creaseless Cream. I have this one in Bad to the Bronze and Benefit's one in Birthday Suit and I think the Maybelline one looks nicer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had quite high expectations for this product as I saw Lisa Eldridge use this in one of her videos. Unfortunately, this product did not work for me. Judging by the packaging and other influencer reviews, I thought this would be a nice dupe for MAC's paint-pots, however I don't think that is the case. Please bare in mind I have only tried one shade in the matte finish so I can't talk on behalf of the rest of the colours and finishes in these line of eye shadows. Some formulas may perform better than others.

For me, I intended to use these as an eye shadow base, I brought the nude shade (I can't remember the exact name) and found the formula INCREDIBLY dry. I found it extremely difficult to blend, even with a densely packed brush and found my self really tugging on my eyelids while trying to sheer this out. This also brought out every bit of texture on my lids and as a result, my shadows did not sit well on top, especially shimmers! As well as all of that, the product creased within a few hours and my eyelids are on the dryer side.

The only pro's I can give on this product is the packaging, which is personal preference of course, I like the glass pot, it gives the product a more luxurious feel. And the price is excellent, they're only £5 each with some nice colour choices, and the pigmentation is okay.

These may work if you're someone with minimal texture on your eyelids and have oilyer lids. I would avoid this if you're mature, have dry textured lids or any kind of creases. Overall, if you're thinking about buying on of these and using it as an eye shadow base, DON'T. I switched back to my primer potion very quickly :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this stuff! Best eye-shadow base that never creases.
Here's a tip if they dry just add a pump of setting spray and reuse!
Enjoy! X

I like this as a base for other eyeshadows, it sets right away and prevents the rest of the look from creasing. The color range is really nice however no matte colors.. These are somewhat hard to work with as they look patchy on their own and blend with difficulty. I had these for a few months only (2-3) and they completely dried out in the pots, I could not use them anymore and threw them out. They worked well while they lasted. I was impressed with their staying power since it is an inexpensive drug store product.
PROS:
- No creasing
- Interesting color range
CONS:
- Patchy, solid and hard to blend
- Dried out quickly, did not get much use out of these pots

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I like it's staying power but I wish there were shades available in the uk. This is my favourite eye base. When I layer a powder eyeshadow on top the eye shadow stays the whole day and looks amazing.

on 12/18/2016 5:19:00 PM

A little tip if you have these awhile and they start to dry out, is to use your hairdryer over the open product for about 15-20 seconds, and they are good as new! But I haven't had one start to dry out until I had it for 6+ months, and it was minimal drying out. I have 4 of these shadows in vintage plum which is matte, bad to the bronze, inked in pink and deep forest green which is also matte.. I love to use these just on the lid for a quick no fuss look, with some liner and lots of mascara. They last all day, the "more glittery" type have the perfect amount of sheen without being too glittery, just a nice sheen, which for me at 47 years old is great. Definitely recommend

OK product, it's a little bit dry but applies ok.

Good pigmentation for the price of the product you pay for. Lasted well for me also.

on 11/15/2016 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

No! I absolutely will not hear a bad word against these babies! I absolutely hate Maybelline usually, and it was only after falling in love with MAC superwatt in a cosmetic store but refusing to pay the price tag that I looked to reviews of similar items, lo and behold I went and swatched some of these after they came so highly recommended. I tried on and on bronze and fell in love there and then when I tried rubbing the colour off with a babywipe to no avail. The colour was gorgeous, even my dad noticed. So I snapped up this colour along with creamy beige (a great Base colour), fantasy and chocolate suede. I do find that the consistency has varied a bit, the dryest being my imported chocolate suede pot but who knows how long that's been sitting in a warehouse? Either way it still applies like a dream. I use a rounded fluffy brush to apply all over the lid, and a pointed smaller brush in the crease and corner. And it stays on forever, primer is wasted on this stuff. I have super oily lids and skin, I'd given up with eyeshadow when I was about 12 before this. It's beautifully pigmented, lasts all day, blends so easily and because it's a cream there is no fallout. What more could I ask for?!? More colours, color tattoo foundation okay, but I'm more than happy with what I already have and I no longer feel tempted to buy an urban decay palette or something stupid like that.