Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

4.2

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 9/16/2017 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I'm not sure how relevant this review is as I have never used this product as an eyeshadow...but I LOVE it!

I use this amazing leather effect eyeshadow putty in 96 chocolate suede to fill in my eyebrows regularly, and take off the sheen by applying a Matte eyeshadow on top.

It's easy to apply, strongly pigmented and there's a lot of product in each little jar. Incredibly good value considering I bought mine form the pound shop! I also found it in shade number 15 endless purple, and it worked fantastically on my brows AND my lips...where it lasted for a couple of hours of eating and drinking before I needed to re-apply it.

Watch it in action in my mermaid party makeup YouTube video

Just search for Ayish Zone on YouTube xx

on 9/6/2017 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

dries quickly and patchily, made my eyes look like I forgot to wash them.. surprised at how many positive reviews this got. It isn't cheap either.

on 2/22/2017 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have oily lids and this stays on pretty much the whole day, with only a little bit of creasing at my crease area. I have this is 35 on and on bronze and this is such a lovely colour. I used to wear this to school everyday to just put a wash of colour on my lids that is not too bright and would stay throughout the day. Really like this product for lazy days where I'm not in the mood to do a full eyeshadow look. It dries quite fast so you have to be careful when blending the edges. Overall really enjoyed using this product. Pros: Stays on whole day (only a bit of creasing on my very oily lids) Nice colour Good for lazy days Cons: Need to blend the edges out carefully

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used two of these in the colors permanent taupe and creme de rose.
I love these. The price is good, staying power on my oily lids is comparable to mac paint pots and the elf primer, and I like that there are matte colors and not only the usual shimmery ones. I put these directly onto the lid with a stiffer "blending" brush and then I go over them with a powder eyeshadow. I have purchased creme de rose twice now as it is the perfect base color for my fair skin and permanent taupe is great under all kinds of grey and brown shadows, as it is quite a neutral greigish brown.
I can find no fault at all with this product.

on 2/28/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've tried teo different shades of these and they did nothing for me, they slide all over my lid and have barely any pigment. Not a fan

love the color, good pigment

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this stuff! Best eye-shadow base that never creases.
Here's a tip if they dry just add a pump of setting spray and reuse!
Enjoy! X

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had quite high expectations for this product as I saw Lisa Eldridge use this in one of her videos. Unfortunately, this product did not work for me. Judging by the packaging and other influencer reviews, I thought this would be a nice dupe for MAC's paint-pots, however I don't think that is the case. Please bare in mind I have only tried one shade in the matte finish so I can't talk on behalf of the rest of the colours and finishes in these line of eye shadows. Some formulas may perform better than others.

For me, I intended to use these as an eye shadow base, I brought the nude shade (I can't remember the exact name) and found the formula INCREDIBLY dry. I found it extremely difficult to blend, even with a densely packed brush and found my self really tugging on my eyelids while trying to sheer this out. This also brought out every bit of texture on my lids and as a result, my shadows did not sit well on top, especially shimmers! As well as all of that, the product creased within a few hours and my eyelids are on the dryer side.

The only pro's I can give on this product is the packaging, which is personal preference of course, I like the glass pot, it gives the product a more luxurious feel. And the price is excellent, they're only £5 each with some nice colour choices, and the pigmentation is okay.

These may work if you're someone with minimal texture on your eyelids and have oilyer lids. I would avoid this if you're mature, have dry textured lids or any kind of creases. Overall, if you're thinking about buying on of these and using it as an eye shadow base, DON'T. I switched back to my primer potion very quickly :)

I like this as a base for other eyeshadows, it sets right away and prevents the rest of the look from creasing. The color range is really nice however no matte colors.. These are somewhat hard to work with as they look patchy on their own and blend with difficulty. I had these for a few months only (2-3) and they completely dried out in the pots, I could not use them anymore and threw them out. They worked well while they lasted. I was impressed with their staying power since it is an inexpensive drug store product.
PROS:
- No creasing
- Interesting color range
CONS:
- Patchy, solid and hard to blend
- Dried out quickly, did not get much use out of these pots

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE IT!!! It is very pigmented and once dried, isn't moving. I use it without primer all over the lid. Very cheap, very nice quality. I must say this is nicer than Benefit's Creaseless Cream. I have this one in Bad to the Bronze and Benefit's one in Birthday Suit and I think the Maybelline one looks nicer.