Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

4.2

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

OK product, it's a little bit dry but applies ok.

Good pigmentation for the price of the product you pay for. Lasted well for me also.

on 11/15/2016 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

No! I absolutely will not hear a bad word against these babies! I absolutely hate Maybelline usually, and it was only after falling in love with MAC superwatt in a cosmetic store but refusing to pay the price tag that I looked to reviews of similar items, lo and behold I went and swatched some of these after they came so highly recommended. I tried on and on bronze and fell in love there and then when I tried rubbing the colour off with a babywipe to no avail. The colour was gorgeous, even my dad noticed. So I snapped up this colour along with creamy beige (a great Base colour), fantasy and chocolate suede. I do find that the consistency has varied a bit, the dryest being my imported chocolate suede pot but who knows how long that's been sitting in a warehouse? Either way it still applies like a dream. I use a rounded fluffy brush to apply all over the lid, and a pointed smaller brush in the crease and corner. And it stays on forever, primer is wasted on this stuff. I have super oily lids and skin, I'd given up with eyeshadow when I was about 12 before this. It's beautifully pigmented, lasts all day, blends so easily and because it's a cream there is no fallout. What more could I ask for?!? More colours, color tattoo foundation okay, but I'm more than happy with what I already have and I no longer feel tempted to buy an urban decay palette or something stupid like that.

on 9/9/2016 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

While it looks beautiful when swatched, this product creased on my lids so badly and it is so thick, heavy and sticky.

Also incredibly difficult to remove without using a fair bit of elbow grease to do so. After I removed it, my eyes were very sore from all of that rubbing. I literally threw the shadow out and kept the pots instead for other uses.

Not recommended if you don't like spending too long removing your makeup and/or if you have sensitive eyes/skin as it can leave it red and irritated after removal.

on 8/13/2016 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Melted right off my face on a hot day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So I picked up a few of these- Bad to the Bronze, Vintage Plum, and Creamy Beige. My first tip for this product is to SWATCH BEFORE PURCHASING. As I discovered, not all of these shades are created equal. Vintage Plum in particular is a PATCHY MESS that doesn't blend properly. It's absolutely horrible. I haven't tried all of the colours, but to be safe, make sure to test it out first. Even if the sample is dry, the better quality ones still go on smoothly. Creamy Beige also isn't anything special and can be a tad difficult to blend with just your fingers- which is what I bought the product wanting to do for travelling light purposes.

Other than that, Bad to the Bronze is wonderful. It blends beautifully with just my fingers and is a wonderful colour overall- it's sparkly but not TOO sparkly, so I can wear it to work. However, I wouldn't say this lasts 24 hours. It definitely doesn't crease, but it does FADE by the end of my 6 hour shifts. I've started layering on a gold shimmer from Naked or Smashbox just to keep it looking lively for longer.

I'd say the metallic shades are all probably great, but give a closer inspection to the regular colours. Overall, a good little product to keep in your travel bag or for a quick morning rush- as long as you've bought the right shade/colour.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I don't get the hype. This one is overrated. I got the Timeless Black one and it's a waste of money. Maybe other shades are better or perhaps I just got a dried up one. It could be a gamble to find a good creamy one. But mine is tough to use, has little pigment and doesn't get even close to a nice gel consistency. Not to mention that, though it takes ages to apply it, it doesn't even stay on properly, yet it is difficult to remove completely.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is AMAZING. My face is extremely oily everywhere, that includes the eyelids. This eyeshadow, however - stays put ALL DAY with absolutely NO CREASING...and I don't even use an eyeshadow primer with it! It's great for everyday wear. Lovely pigment. Definitely HG stuff. I have the pink, brown, and white ones so far - I'll be purchasing the rest of the colors soon. I am in love.

I am obsessed! I have 55 Inked In Pink and 70 Barely Branded and I love both of these! I use Inked In Pink on days I want a little bit of a pop of color but still want it to be somewhat neutral. I use Barely Branded on days that I am in a rush and just need a little something on my eyes. I also find myself using Barely Branded on school days when I want to wear makeup but not look like I am wearing any. I would repurchase over and over again continuously. These changed my mind about cream eyeshadows. I used to hate cream products that weren't lip products and now I love them. I will not go a day of wearing makeup without one of the two Maybelline Color Tattoos. I recommend these to anyone who wants a natural look without being so natural it looks like you are wearing nothing. Love these! (Price is great too, for the amount of time they last)

on 7/6/2016 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have several colors.The antique gold? I get compliments on that one.A limited color blue duo chrome?.Light blue .baby blue iridescent? I use that as a base....Purple...very purple.I use it on my lids..A metallic dark green.You can use these to color your hair! I swear..It shows up really good if you want to add a streak of color😀 I have been using these as a base or lid color n putting shadow over them and mix it up a bit.These are nice and last a long time.I use my finger to put it onto my lid....Works great like that...Mix with alcohol if it's dry.mix it all up....It will totally work great...