Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

4.2

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 6/12/2018 12:16:00 PM

I have the colour “ Creme de Rose” and it’s a pale pink colour. Advantages: dupe for MAC painterly paint pot , makes a good eyeshadow base , full coverage , good amount of the price. Disadvantages: dries out I wouldn’t buy again as I have found other eyeshadow primers I prefer

Cream eyeshadows are so hard to do well, so even though this isn’t perfect (doesn’t always apply evenly, dries out after a few months) the fact that it doesn’t crease too quickly and is actually pigmented makes it a decent choice.

on 5/31/2018 6:52:00 AM

Nice color and pigmentation. Creamy base. When rubbing the ring finger in the product it comes off clumpy if that makes sense.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought a whole bunch of these over the years, but it seems like they dry out fairly quickly. I have some very old MUFE and MAC cream eyeshadows that are still useable, but the Color Tattoos don't have anywhere near that longevity--I would say it is probably a packaging flaw. The colors are nice and they last well on the lid, but even with the low price point I don't believe that they're worth the money if they dry out in a year.

on 11/29/2017 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow!! It Is a gorgeous pinky color with a beautiful golden undertone. It makes a great everyday all over lid color. Lately I've been wearing this everyday with sable in the crease and I love it. I would highly recommend it!

on 11/22/2017 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Barely Branded is a pretty, shimmering champagne color that unfortunately disappears on my light-medium, yellow NC20-NC25 coloring. Although it calls itself “24hr,” it does crease on my very oily skin. I’ll be returning this one. If there’s a more pigmented color in this line that is less prone to creasing, I’d be interested in trying it.

on 11/2/2017 12:37:00 PM

I use the shade Creme de Nude as a base for my eyeshadow. It can be bad for creasing but I find if I buff it on sparingly with a blending brush then set with some MUG shadow in Vanilla Bean, then I have no issues.

on 9/16/2017 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I'm not sure how relevant this review is as I have never used this product as an eyeshadow...but I LOVE it!

I use this amazing leather effect eyeshadow putty in 96 chocolate suede to fill in my eyebrows regularly, and take off the sheen by applying a Matte eyeshadow on top.

It's easy to apply, strongly pigmented and there's a lot of product in each little jar. Incredibly good value considering I bought mine form the pound shop! I also found it in shade number 15 endless purple, and it worked fantastically on my brows AND my lips...where it lasted for a couple of hours of eating and drinking before I needed to re-apply it.

Don’t forget to look for Ayish Zone on YouTube! xx

on 9/6/2017 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

dries quickly and patchily, made my eyes look like I forgot to wash them.. surprised at how many positive reviews this got. It isn't cheap either.

love the color, good pigment