Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

4.2

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 7/25/2018 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

hegff

on 7/25/2018 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Oh heck, yes! But the taupe like color! Ii use it as an eyeshadow base on my kids. Totally bumps up Any color powder shadow!!! Lasts longer than 24hours!

on 7/13/2018 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

These do not last like MAC Paint Pots and dry out too soon, so any money may have saved on buying them as a "dupe" is ruined by the fast dry-out factor and wastage in my opinion. MAC Paint Pots also give far better coverage, a little product goes further and is much easier to apply. I would not purchase these again and would advise investing in MAC for a creme shadow as they last and last and are a better product, all things considered.

on 7/10/2018 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

A great dupe for MAC Paint Pots. These go on super easily and stay on all day. They're beautiful on their own and they also serve as excellent eyeshadow primers. The only reason I won't repurchase is that they're not cruelty-free.

on 6/20/2018 9:31:00 PM

A genuinely long-lasting product, even on my oily skin. I have this in a matte pale pink shade and a matte taupe shade, can't read the exact shade names as the sticker's too scratched. Anyway, this comes in a little glass pot and a screw-top lid, inside is a firm putty-like substance that you put on your finger or sponge and then apply. I just use my finger, it's quite blendable when I first apply, and I particularly like to use this for work as it's quick to apply and still looks nice. Coverage is buildable, it applies semi-sheer but you can always add more layers for a more opaque colour.

I'm unsure about claims it lasts 24 hours, but it certainly lasts throughout busy 13-hour shifts. Once dry it doesn't budge, and can also be used as a primer and base shade in one. When I put eyeshadow over it before it's dry, that eyeshadow will also last all day and not streak or run. Quality wise it resembles MAC's paint pots but for a significantly cheaper price. Love this and repurchase when it's empty.

on 6/12/2018 12:16:00 PM

I have the colour “ Creme de Rose” and it’s a pale pink colour. Advantages: dupe for MAC painterly paint pot , makes a good eyeshadow base , full coverage , good amount of the price. Disadvantages: dries out I wouldn’t buy again as I have found other eyeshadow primers I prefer

Cream eyeshadows are so hard to do well, so even though this isn’t perfect (doesn’t always apply evenly, dries out after a few months) the fact that it doesn’t crease too quickly and is actually pigmented makes it a decent choice.

on 5/31/2018 6:52:00 AM

Nice color and pigmentation. Creamy base. When rubbing the ring finger in the product it comes off clumpy if that makes sense.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought a whole bunch of these over the years, but it seems like they dry out fairly quickly. I have some very old MUFE and MAC cream eyeshadows that are still useable, but the Color Tattoos don't have anywhere near that longevity--I would say it is probably a packaging flaw. The colors are nice and they last well on the lid, but even with the low price point I don't believe that they're worth the money if they dry out in a year.

on 11/29/2017 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow!! It Is a gorgeous pinky color with a beautiful golden undertone. It makes a great everyday all over lid color. Lately I've been wearing this everyday with sable in the crease and I love it. I would highly recommend it!