Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just an ok product overall. Nothing special. Had a really hard time creating an everyday look with this product. Great for smokey eye looks when you really are willing to put some effort into application. Undecided if I will rebuy.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So I've always wanted an Urban Decay Naked palette. After looking at all 4 they offer, I decided that I liked the Naked 2 colors the best. I have neutral toned skin so luckily I can pull off warm or cool eye shadows (this one is more cool toned). I don't regret buying this product & I am pleased with it. I do however wish the colors showed up more on the lid (yes I use a primer). The price is also not worth it so that's why I would not repurchase this again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I decided to buy this for the cooler hues in this palette. I did not like the naked3 as much and I don't own the first one. I have to say this is much more suitable for my skin tone and really flatters me. I think these have good pigmentation although I still need to use an eye primer on my oily lids. Great for building a smoky eye or for an everyday look. Some are quite shimmery so if you are looking for something matte, I would consider the Basic palettes of the line.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I love everything in this palette I just wish more matte shades. It's wearable day time to night time just add more drama to it and ta-da ready to go to parties. Very pigmented, some are bit dust/powdery but just tap it off and it will work just fine.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a present for my 13th birthday 2 years ago, and I have to say I love it! I love the wear time, the pigmentation, the packaging, and the mirror. The only complaints I have about this product is the brush, like so many others. The fluffy side is much to large, but the smaller flat side is OKAY for packing on the shadow, applying a darker colour to the outer V, and applying a shadow as a liner. That is why I took off a lippy for the price. My favourite shades are bootycall(I know this doesn't show up THAT much on the lids, especially without a primer, but since I am a teen, I wear very light eye shadow), half baked, foxy, chopper and ydk. Overall, this is a great product in pretty packaging with beautiful pigmented shadows that wear for a long time, but I just wish it came with a better brush.

on 7/25/2015 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The shadows are really buttery with good pigmentation. My favs from this palette are Bootycall, Half-Baked, Suspect, Snakebite, YDK, Darkhorse and Blackout.

I am actually quite surprised that I like this palette. At first I actually had no interest in getting it at all because so many people said they regretted buying it and that they liked their original naked palette better. So I thought it'd be best to stay away from cool tones... BUT turns out I really love the way these taupey colors look on my brown eyes and I don't find that they look bad on my warm skin tone. There are some downsides tho... It only had 1 matte crease color: tease. I wish they maybe one more matte color I could use for my crease but oh well... I still really like this palette tho.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Thought it was a really nice eye shadow that genuinely last quite a long time. Its really beautiful too with a palette of color and range. Beautiful love it. Last ages too

on 3/26/2015 9:25:00 PM

I own all of the Naked palettes and that includes Naked on the Run and the two Naked Basics. My first UD purchase was the original Naked palette, which I adore. I do like the Naked 2 palette, but it is not unique. It is more on the taupe side, but has a lot of similarities to the original Naked palette. I do really like a few colors, such as suspect, chopper, and busted. I have also heard that bootycall is a favorite for many people. There is an improvement that they made from the first palette, which is the packaging. The mirror is larger and the packaging is a sturdy metal. It is perfect for traveling, but I have heard that some shadows have popped out in this kind of packaging, so be careful! I also sometimes have a hard time opening it. I always appreciate the beautiful brushes that come with these palettes, so no complaints there. In this palette, UD still holds that beautiful formula that is buttery, pigmented, and has little fallout. Fallout has been such a problem with the newer palettes! Overall, it's a great product that is overpriced. It isn't really all that unique. I think I just bought it just to own the entire Naked line at a discounted price. It was during the 20% event, so if you are one of those compulsive collectors like me, then go ahead and buy the palette. If you are just trying to pick between the original or the Naked2, it depends on what you would find flattering on your skintone, but these two palettes are so similar that I would just go with the Naked2 for the better packaging. I still do appreciate the bronze-hued colors of the original though.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Since i have a lot of the naked paleette dupes i was late on buying the real ones but i had to gett them when i got all 3 for the price of 2. Its a great palette and gives so many pretty natual and smokey natural looks.

The quality of the eyeshadows are really good, but i feel like they are not better pigmentet than my costal scents Revealed Palettes, makeup revolution eyehsadows or MUA palettes (or the single eyeshadows for 1 pound. that are AMAZING btw) So for me they are a bit to pricy when i know that i can get a lot of amazing palettes or single eyeshadow for the price of one palette of equal quality.
But for all means its a good palette and im happy i got it.

But if you dont want to spend so mutch money on naked palettes there are a lot of good dupes that are in my book just as well pigmentet as the real ones,