4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 days ago

This was the first high end eyeshadow palette I have ever bought. Firstly I don’t feel it can be called a neutral palette as for me personally they are very few mattes and a lot of darker shimmers. Everyone has their own idea of a perfect nude palette this isn’t mine. For me it is far too dark and far too shimmery to be my go to everyday palette. There are only 3 mattes and I can’t create a subtle nude look suitable for work or everyday casual. The 3 shades I find the most wearable everyday I’ve almost hit pan on so I’m left with a lot of dark shimmer shades that I can’t create looks with. Personally I don’t find it the most versatile palette. The packaging feels very plastic and cheap to me aswell and I think it’s overpriced. Having said all that the shadows are pigmented and the quality is pretty good. You can create some golden/bronze shimmer looks and some nice taupe smokey looks which I have done when going out or wanting to glam up. For some people this will be the perfect neutral palette but in my opinion there are not enough mattes and the shades are too dark. There are nicer palettes out there you can buy for cheaper prices. It’s all perspective about what you like but this isn’t my favourite palette. I will probably throw it out when I get to the stage of having only dark shimmers left as I haven’t got anything to mix them with and they aren’t shades I’ll use so it’s a waste of a palette.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

By far my favourite full sized naked palette! Works super well when I have very fair skin, and transitions easily to when I have a really solid tan! Are the colours the most unique in the world? Nope. But for us basic ladies who just want a solid neutral palette without bright red in it, it’s damn good!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesGray

2 years ago

This was my first UD product purchased couple years ago and I love this palette. neutral colors work great for me and my clients. I use it with UD eyeshadow primer. Beautiful, high end packaging, comes with a 2-sided brush. pricey but worth it as it lasts forever.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I love it- I'm a fan of neutral shades so I love the NAKED palettes. I currently own them all including Smokey and Heat, proving that I am willing to shell out the $ for such a great product. The diversity of colors make it easy to create different looks. I also like to mix and match with my other palettes too. The cosistancy is smooth, pigminted and has great staying power- especially when paired with UD primer potions. The brush included in each palette is also very good. These shadows are worth every penny!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

This is the only Urban Decay Naked palette I own. I got it for Christmas 2014 & have used it so often, it's honestly a miracle that I've only hit pan in 2 or 3 shades. This palette is perfection when it comes to a collection of neutral eyeshadows. I haven't noticed all the fallout that some people mention in recent reviews, but maybe that's because I have an older version? I tap my brush off after dipping into the shadows & only get a little bit of fallout with one shade: Chopper (a rose gold with small bits of silver glitter). My favorite way to use these eyeshadow shades is for a one-&-done work look. I can use YDK (a gorgeous super-metallic bronze) or Suspect (a shimmery light brown)... any shade really... packed on the lid & blended out, & it looks good. While I've had this palette well past it's expiration date, I've stored it properly & it still performs well. I won't repurchase though, as I've gravitated away from Urban Decay since they were bought out by L'Oreal.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

It's definitely great for daily use, you can always find something for work or play. There is a lot of fallout - which I'm sure has been said a thousand times.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

2 years ago

This is probably my least favorite UD palette. I like cold colors but the shimmer shades won't show up well on my eyelid, no matter if I use my finger or a brus. They are too blendable which makes them appear muddy after application. So basically your looks won't have a visible difference. The two lips are for the beautiful colors, the useful brush and the packaging.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

2 years ago

Enjoyed the colours but the create way too much fallout and this is coming from a professional makeup artist with the correct tools and techniques. I have been working within the industry for 6+ and bought a few Urban Decay palettes due to the hype, however, I do not feel these are professional quality eyeshadows. The brush is also atrocious, you cannot use this as a blending brush. I would recommend having a tissue nearby to tap off excess product - you will need to do this multiple times. I would also highly recommend using a better quality brush, something quite soft, as the formula is very powdery. If you use something firm you will not be able to create a diffused look. It was okay, but I wouldn't repurchase it again for above reasons.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I like this palette, but I don't think it's anything revolutionary. The colour selection is good. I like the range, and the black is a bonus. I find the fall-out pretty bad, though. Even with a primer, the shadows tend to crease by the end of the day. The brush is nice. I frequently find myself wishing that the palette was a little more compact, or at least more square. I'll continue to use this palette while I have it, but I won't be repurchasing it. There are a lot of other palettes out there now with similar shade ranges, and I don't think the formula of the NAKED2 palette is good enough to prevent me from experimenting with other brands.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This was the first palette I bought when I started experimenting with eye shadows, and it remains the only eye shadow palette I own because I keep a contrived rule of finishing or tossing items before purchasing anything similar. Thanks to that, this palette has become my ball and chain throughout the years, because despite it having a reputation for being cool/neutral toned (clashing with my warm/olive skin), I can't find anything wrong with it that would make me wholeheartedly dislike it enough to throw away a $66 CAD splurge. Jokes aside, the colours can complement warmer skin tones well, so long as they're used alongside other colours that bring warmth.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium