Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

1.0

Oct/07/2018

I know this spray gets a lot of love, but it didn’t at all work for me. And I gave it a few weeks. During the time I used it my hair seemed way frizzier than usual. If there was even the slightest hint of humidity my hair would frizz up like a nightmare. My hair would not hold a curl and I’ve never had that problem. It was nothing but bad hair days, and I kept thinking it was due to the weather …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

Jul/17/2018

Meh, on par with drugstore performance. Smells like candy, too pungent but I could over look this if this performed. I still have frizzy hair that could be more volumous. I will stick with Nexxus spray gel. I do not recommend, the Loreal blow dry spray is better than this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (680 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Feb/17/2018

This stuff gives me peace of mind. I wear my hair naturally curly and was terrified of incurring heat damage from the blow dryer. However, I didn't want to use traditional heat protectants as they seem to heavy and need direct heat contact to burn off. This product is the answer. I can just spray it all over my hair before diffusing and that's it. No worries about straight, damaged hair …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

Feb/10/2018

Well, it is expensive but let’s talk about quality. Considering the raves about this product, my expectations were a bit higher. I was hoping that I just put this on and then that is it. I was dreaming. However, this product helped in shortening the drying time and softening. Also, this is one of the few products that detangles my hair without making it fall out. The detangling feature of this …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (913 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Dec/08/2017

I love the results I get with this product. I have coarse, crazy hair that is very prone to frizz and basically looking like a fright wig so I am always on the lookout for products that will give me a smoother end result. While I still flat iron after using this (flat ironing is just a fact of life for me), I could skip that step when I use this and go out in public. I've only had this a …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1483 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Dec/03/2017

My 1st comment is to note how fabulous this smells. I have actually used it as perfume & caught my husband using it as air fresherner. It does makes my hair feel softer & easier to comb. I don't know if it helps cut down on drying time or as a heat protectant however.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

fromsabby

Dec/02/2017

WOW. Seriously, WOW. First of all, this cuts my drying time in half. Secondly, my hair is super straight afterwards and soft. I can't even believe how well this works and I've tried it all.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

May/13/2017

Very nice for getting a sleek look and it's not too heavy. My hair felt soft and looked shiny. The only problem is I cannot go more than two days without my hair feeling greasy. It does provide excellent heat protection but if you have medium fine strands like I do, it could be a bit heavy.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Apr/22/2017

Huge bottle. Leaves my hair silky smooth before blow drying. I layer this over my Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Leave-In Conditioning Spray & my bleached hair has never been so easy to detangle. After blow drying my hair is so straight & not the least bit greasy, granted I do have really thick hair that can get very wide after blow drying if the right products aren't used.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (413 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

Sep/01/2016

I have to agree with the other reviewer as this product had made my hair feel dry and fragile. I'm not sure about cutting down on blow dry time as it seems like the dryness and fragility that it causes a main concern for me.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure