Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

on 1/16/2019 7:54:00 AM

I feel like this is ideal for touch ups, pimples and small patches of redness.
For the undereye area I much prefer my Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer, because this doesn't brighten the under eye area as much as I'd like and it will sit in my crease. I'm also not a big fan of the sponge, it looks dirty after a while and also I feel like i'm always putting on too little product.

on 1/8/2019 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i found out about this product watching tutorials and it had so many good ratings i wanted to try it. it was a little hard to find my shade (tan) but when i finally did i fell in love. this might be my fav concealer (tied with mac pro long wear) the coverage is full its very easy to blend. the only thing i dont like is the twist top to get the product out i think it is a quick way to waste product but if you take a concealer brush and scoop around the top you can get the product out. also there are not alot of shades of this product

on 12/28/2018 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Doesn't brighten my eye area as much as other concealers, but this doesn't crease, gives me a natural finish, and is very affordable. Prior to this, I was using the Bobbi Brown under eye corrector which creases within minutes and gives me an awful crepey look.

on 12/26/2018 6:24:00 AM

It creases and cracks under my eyes. I cant make it work.
It tried it with undereye setting powder and without.. still same results.
Tossed it out.

on 12/26/2018 6:22:00 AM

Absolutely love the packaging on this concealer - I personally find it a lot easier to use than 'doe foot' shaped concealers.
Paid €13 for this, which is okay for a decent mid range concealer imho.
I am NC15 and I use shade 02 'nude' - does a good job of brightening up my undereye area (am prone to purple circles). A little bit of blending with the finger is required but not too much.

This creased on me with powder or without, I wasn't able to make it work. Also hated the packaging, the sponge is useless & the twist up mechanism wasn't working properly. Rimmel wake me up concealer serves me better as an under eye concealer and even more affordable. Had to get rid of this one, pass.

on 12/11/2018 3:17:00 PM

This concealer is a staple in my collection, I always end up going back to it. And for the price ?????? you're wild if you don't get it! BUTTTTTTT Maybelline needs to step it up with their shade range, c'mon now.

If you want to see an in-depth review check out me and my best friend's blog post about it!

This is one of the best concealers that I have tried and its price its really good. It covers well my under eyes. I have a medium - tan skin tone and I use the medium skin tone shade. The only bad thing about it is that if you have a deeper skin tone it can be hard to find your shade at Target or Walmart because usually the darkest shade they have there is medium. But overall I loooveee this concealer.

Don't believe the hype. This concealer only has a very light coverage, when I've heard multiple times it has a fuller coverage. It oxidises slightly, so many times I've ended up with orange undereyes with my purple dark circles still showing through. It creases a fair amount too. Despite the negatives, it still blends very well and works fine when I have a bit of a tan. There is a lot of product in this and it has lasted me a very long time. The sponge applicator didn't blend out the concealer very well so I ended up taking it off.

on 11/29/2018 12:46:00 AM

This concealer sucks!!! It creases like nothing iv tried before Goes literally ORANGE when set Has a very poor shade selection The applicator is gross just put it in a pump ?