3.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

9 days ago

I am sure that my foundation and this concealer has same formular (silicone based) and applied correctly but this foundation still creasing, cakey, and show pores horribly, it destroys my beautiful natural texture of my foundation, coverage is medium and blending is ok, the packaging is unhygine. Sorry if it work for you, not for me. Shade medium is good match for NC/NW30

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

17 days ago

It has a very good coverage, but also bear in mind that my undereye area is not very dark, it just needs a little bit of brightness. It can be dry, so I put on my eye cream first and then I even use squalane oil on my beauty blender to blend this into my skin without any creases. (I use oil, instead of setting it with a powder, because I do not like matt finishes).

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

18 days ago

I found the actual concealer to be medium to full coverage and actually found the concealer really good! I actually used mine for foundation and found it good in covering the acne and still providing a non-makeup makeup finish. I would however note that the sponge applicator is not great to constantly be reusing and the actual product finishes quickly for me. However i would definitely recommend over the Maybelline fit me concealer.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

23 days ago

Oh hey, you know if you’ve spent any time on Instagram and watch tutorials and see Charlotte Tilbury contour and other high end foundations with this exact way of dispensing then you just know to buy this for $7.00 and save your money. Foundation and concealer in a hygienic easy way of tapping on and having the same affect as CT and Armani. Swatch it, you’ll see ! Happy 2020 you beautiful people ❤️ EDIT if this is balling up then you’re using too much. If you find the sponge to be unhygienic then take it off and wash it, but really a doe foot is not terribly hygienic either or fingers. This is a no brainer for touch ups. ❣️❣️

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

2 months ago

Tbh this is overhyped. It settles more into my fine lines than the apieu moist creamy concealer, and has less coverage to boot. It's also more expensive. The only plus is that it's far more accessible than most Korean makeup brands, but I'd rather take the trouble to order something online that's cheaper and I know works better 🙃 I find many Korean roadshop concealers have bomb coverage, and frequently come with added SPF - which can only be a plus for preventing dark marks from getting any darker!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 months ago

Maybeline has finally introduced this in Japan and I`ve been wearing this concealer for the first time for the last two weeks. It`s quite nice, for the price. Good points: high coverage with just a tiny bit of product, won`t settle (too much) into fine lines (if you use a tiny bit of product), good color range, decent staying power. The bad points, as everyone else, has already said: the stupid sponge tip applicator and the fact that it can be a bit too drying (this can be mediated if you moisturize the under eye area really well and use just a pinhead amount). I still like my Phyto Sisley and Cle de Peau (the one in the clicky stick with the brush) concealers better and will always pick those up for a special evening, but those are way more expensive, so to give my wallet a break, I don`t much mind using Maybeline on a daily basis. In summer, though, Catrice Camouflage will beat all other concealers, hands down.

About reviewer (880 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3 months ago

Good medium coverage, creamy formula that is easy to work with. I use this both for under-eye circles and for blemishes on my face (different shades though of course!). Will rub off a bit throughout the day, for longer wear I'd recommend some primer & setting powder to get it to stay put on oily skin. My only gripe with the product is the packaging. The sponge tip is a bacteria trap (literally) and not a great idea to use on acne-prone skin. While you can wash your beauty blender & makeup brushes to keep breakouts from happening, can't really wash this little guy. I always remove it after the first couple of weeks.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3 months ago

I have not been a fan of under eye concealers because they usually settle into my fine lines...but this concealer has changed my mind. This stuff is a miracle! It actually tightens my undereye area, completely covers darkness and brightens my eyes like nothing else. I am just amazed. I don’t apply heavily but just dab my finger onto the sponge and then lightly around my eyes. It doesn’t require setting with powder and lasts all day. And the price is just awesome as well. I have the Light color which is perfect for my light to medium warm/neutral skin tone. I will be buying this for ever. Maybelline, please do not cancel this product.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

2.0

4 months ago

I have tried this many times over the years since it was new. I have aged, my skin has changed etc, and I have used the neutralizer, the brightener, and the shade light - each on their own and in combinations when inclined. I never liked these. (Perhaps I should specify that I have never liked an under-eye concealer.) I simply kept giving it a shot with hope and different products underneath etc to see if maybe I would love it. These always flat out suck. Thick, cakey and if tweaked to be otherwise? Disastrous looking. Just putting it in print that not all "holy grails" on cosmetic platforms are always worthwhile.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesGreen

4 months ago

There is definitely a lot of hype for this concealer, it is all over YouTube and the internet. I remember trying this out a long time ago and not liking it for some reason. I got the lightest available in Walmart which was 100 Ivory which is a pretty good match, is a little yellow though and does a great job with brightening despite not being lighter then my skin tone and concealing my undereyes. Not full coverage more of medium- high medium but still covers a good amount of discolouration. I really like how easily this blends compared to the Creamy Concealer by Maybelline which I have to work a little for it to blend, this one blends effortlessly with just a couple of pats with a sponge. Does settle into fine lines but doesn't enhance them or dry out the undereyes so I don't mind. Has natural finish and is very lightweight and comfortable. Does wear all day so it is great for longer days. Also great for everyday use as it isn't drying or irritating to me. Not sure how I feel about the applicator but it isn't horrible to use. Highly recommend

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure