Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

Je n'ai pas les cernes, mais l'utiliser pour toutes les imperfections que j'utilise cela pour quelques années. J'aime ça! C'est facile a utiliser. Se marie bien. J'aime les choix de couleur pour la peau claire. La pointe de l'éponge ne se désagrège ou des gâteaux. Je sais qu'il est considéré comme un élément « budget », mais je trouve mieux que les anticernes haut de gamme, j'ai essayé. J'ai un ami qui est un artiste de maquillage et elle l'utilise sur les clients. les filles je vous le recommande

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great for yellow toned skin

on 9/26/2018 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This one is a no for me. Fortunately, had $10 in Extra Bucks from CVS and used it and only spent about 98 cents to try this out as I've heard it compared to Tarte Shape Tape and wanted to see if it really did perform as expected.

While I do like the packaging, it does take many turns to get the product started - so many, I thought I had bought a defective one. But once started, it seems to work fine to bring up more quickly.

But I don't think the coverage this provides is anywhere near Shape Tape. I think a much better Shape Tape dupe (and a fraction of the Maybelline price) is Wet n' Wild's Photofocus Concealer. Aside from the just average coverage this Maybelline provides, the staying power on this really isn't good at all. Again, I can go pretty much the entire work day with Shape Tape or Wet n' Wild. But Maybelline just seemed to break down after only a couple of hours and I do not have oily skin, so surprised that it wore off that quickly.

The product takes forever to come up onto the sponge when you first open it. I use it for my under-eye area and the coverage is ok but not great. The concealer quickly settles into creases and makes the eye area appear dry. I wouldn't buy this again.

Maybelline nails it with concealers! I use 00 Ivory for my undereyes: The sponge on the tip makes for easy application. The concealer itself has light to full buildable coverage without caking up. Also sets nicely with powder!

At the end of the day there is minimal creasing & still there! I cannot recommend enough. This performs almost as well as my nars radiant creamy concealer, which is a holy grail of mine.

If you're on a budget for a medium to full coverage concealer... this is it!

on 9/8/2018 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

For reference, I use Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in shade 1N2 Ecru/Fenty Beauty foundation in a mixture of 120 and 150/Laneige BB Cushion in 13C. The shade 110 for this concealer is perfect for brightening my under eyes. I use a 120 when I'm concealing imperfections (acne scars, spots, etc.)

Pros:
- Blends really well and doesn't crease
- Doesn't highlight any fine lines or wrinkles
- Buildable coverage, though be careful - it tends to become really cakey if you apply too much. Start little, and then build.
- Hasn't broken me out, and I have sensitive + acne-prone skin. Big plus!!

Cons:
- Even though the applicator is supposed to be anti-bacterial, I'm not quite sure how hygienic it really is (especially if you use this concealer everyday, even on clean skin).

But overall, a really good and affordable concealer to have, especially if you're starting out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Blends into skin easily, doesn't highlight my fine lines, velvet finish. Light/Pale 120 is a perfect colour match for my fair yellow-toned skin without lightening. I love this product except I'm allergic. Burns my skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this concealer!! Only concealer that doesnt crease in my wringles around my eyes. I use the Medium shade and it's perfect. Non drying, light weight, good coverage, and stays on all day and night. Great product! Better than higher end brands that I've tried. A little goes a long way and one stick last months.

I know other reviewers hate the application sponge but i dont mind it. Easy to apply and even distribution of product.

Haven't caused any breakouts or skin irritations. I'm on my 3rd one.

on 8/26/2018 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

The main reason I bought this was because a lot of the beauty YouTubers with a lot of subscribers (Tati, Jeffree, etc) have all been basically saying “I haven’t used in a while but now that I am, I forgot how good it was”. I understand that sounds completely phony or like they were paid by Maybelline to do, but that’s what you’ll see from time to time. They also came out with a new lighest shade (100 ivory) and since this product has been around the block forever, I decided to see what the hype is about.

PROS: The color is good. It looked a bit too orange when first applied, but when you blend it out, it tones down. The color is somewhere between a match for my skintone and slightly lighter.

CONS: First of all, it doesn’t cover like I expected. It does brighten my undereye and eyelids, but I have a distinct area of purple/blue that always shines through. The worst thing about this concealer is how it applies and blends though. Frankly, I am quite shocked at how bad it is considering it’s been around a while and is supposed to an anti-aging concealer. When I first applied it, it had that reaction you get when two textures are incompatible with each other. It didn’t pill or ball up, but it was like a huge area of color that did not want to blend in the skin and it was so naturally “unblended” looking when it went on and when I was trying to work at with it that I had to wipe it off and start again. I was wearing sunscreen at the time, but I always wear sunscreen and I have never had this reaction before. I switched to 2 different sunscreens to see how they would perform and while it got better, the fact of the matter is this concealer is too high maintenance. I want something I can dot around my eyes, press in with my fingers, lightly set with powder, and go. Instead, I end up fussing forever with blending it because it does not blend well. It blends patchy. It doesn’t look like you get a smooth finish or smooth coverage more importantly - it brings out tons of “micro” texture in my eye and eyelid, not even lines, but just like patchiness that looks like makeup and ultimately ages the skin by legit decades. I feel like I would need to really step up my eye game or prime my eyes to wear it, which is ridiculous because this has never been an issue before. I know it is the product. I really need to press it the fuck into my skin and then set it quickly with powder. Powder actually makes it look a lot better but I am not pleased. This is similar to the Maybelline “Better Skin” liquid foundation in the way they both do not sit on the skin in a flattering way naturally and are incompatible with finger application.

OTHER: The applicator is only designed that way for marketing purposes. It’s unnecessary, can cause product on it to dry out, and doesn’t serve any specific purpose. I don't hate it like I thought I would, but it's not that way to be useful.

OVERALL: I still have the product and use it occasionally because the color match is pretty good, but it’s not a good product. The coverage leaves something to be desired and the blend-ability needs work. This is one of those times when I wish I could give a 1.5, not simply a 1 or 2.

on 8/9/2018 7:04:00 PM

Tried this on age spots and thought it did well UNTIL I had my photograph taken by the DMV for a new license...Those areas showed up ILLUMINATED and crazy! Also, the applicator is way too big to use under the eyes and I don't like spinning the top to crank out more product. It is beyond ordinary, IMHO.