Wella Brilliance Treatment for Fine to Normal Colored Hair

3.9

on 3/25/2016 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Smells amazing!! Leaves hair softer and shiny - very impressed!

on 12/13/2015 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have searched high and low for an awesome conditioner for my fine, highlighted hair and this stuff is absolutely awesome! I pair this with the accompanying Brilliance Shampoo, a drop or two of Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum and Redken's Smooth Down Heat Glide, blow out my hair and it looks SO shiny (something I struggle with bc of the highlights) and my highlights look SO rich. I've tried the regular Brilliance conditioner but it didn't do much so I just use this instead, every day, so even though it's called a "treatment" you can definitely use this every day without any issues. I just make sure to use a clarifying shampoo (Redken Cleansing Cream) on Sunday's to avoid potential buildup. HG stuff and smells amazing!

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/10/2014 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

good for fine hair especially, not so great for coarse hair which needs a little more attention.
this hair treatment smells lovely and has a workable texture, great for combing through the hair to reach the entire hair length. love the wella brand and products, however i dont find anything outstanding about this product and wouldn't say its particularly any better than other various brands. none the less, good considering the price and a great amount in the tub which lasts a long time! good value for money overall:-)

The packaging doesn't exactly explain what this product is for. I bought it thinking it was a deep conditioner. Other than a nice smell, this product did nothing for me before or after bleaching my hair.

Amazing, love what it did for my fine, dry wavy hair. Never used anything like it before. Totally surprised!!

on 4/24/2013 11:47:00 AM

Awesome, used it once in my hair, and followd it by a paul mitchell conditioner, and my hair is just so shiny and soft!! Made it extremely manageable, and my hair did not fade at all!!

Mind you i've only used this one,but I cant imagine it letting me down.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing.

I have dyed my hair light twice (1st time with bleach, 2nd time with toner) and my hair has changed about 8 shades lighter.

THIS IS MY HG TREATMENT!!!

The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair so shiny & beautiful.

This is my favorite thing in the world. I have thicker hair, but the way that this conditioner moisturizes is more than enough for my hair. It smells heavenly, and doesnt leave any build up on my hair. I use this instead of The Brilliance line's conditioner because I felt the conditioner dried my hair out. Since I only wash my hair three times a week, this plus it's matching shampoo = love.

Definitely a favorite!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure why this is under treatments and not conditioners as this is not meant to be a treatment. Anyway, I picked this up at Ulta on a whim and I had points to burn, so I thought why not since I have not yet been able to find my HG conditioner. I do love my Pureology Hydrate, but I get sick of the scent after a while and it is ridiculously expensive so I have been looking for something less expensive that works just as well and that is for color treated hair since I have highlights. I bought the version for course thick hair because I have naturally wavy frizzy color treated long long hair. The consistency is thinner than I expected or that I typically like, but it works just as well as thick conditioners. I actually like the consistency now because I feel like I don't use a ton of it on my hair. The scent is fine, I don't know how to describe it other than it doesn't annoy me. :) It conditions perfectly and it doesn't leave a residue. At first I thought that I had not quite rinsed it all out but once my hair was dry (I let my hair air dry in the summer) it was softer than it had ever been before. And I get actually get my wide tooth comb and brush through my hair when it is wet from the shower which no other conditioner allows except Pureology. The price is good considering what I was paying for the Pureology. I think I found my HG that I will switch to. Now as far as preserving color, I can't tell since I have naturally light brown hair and now I have beige highlights. It seems ok I guess. I still use a purple shampoo for my highlights (Pureology Blonde something or other). I can't think of any cons to this product. I mean everyone is different and has different preferences, but for me this is fabulous. I have not tried the shampoo, but I have too many shampoos so I can't buy anymore any time soon.

on 11/16/2011 9:53:00 PM

I bought the one for fine hair, I have fine straight hair with a slight wave to it that is colored.
This stuff leaves a nasty residue in your hair even with extensive rinsing, its hard to describe but I feel like my hair is tacky and dirty after using it.
The shampoo and conditioner also are not very good, I see no improvement with the condition of my hair either
Its a good thing that I bought the small sample sizes at Ulta...not buying again

Popular Hair Treatments