100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

Love this product! Don't use it often cuz I don't like the texture much. But once a week I use it as my serum before lotion. Really felt like it brightens my skin the day after. Will pick up another one after this.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

7 years ago

Received these as a gift from a family member and was super eager to try them. I have tried other vitamin C products such as Lancome, and I'm used to the texture and fragrance. I tried this product over my entire face & throat. The high content of dimethicone (a form of silicone used for smoothing feeling and conditioning) makes the product apply nicely and avoids the pitfalls of oil based products. After a few days, the exfoliant propoerty of the product kicked in, particularly around the skin on my chin. It worked so well that it actually flaked similar to a peel, though the redness was intense. Some people confuse this with drying; for people with dry or sensitive skin this will be too aggressive; If you have sensitive areas, you would do well to avoid putting the product on the area or apply every other day to those areas, or limit it to once a week. I will report back after the bottle is completed, as 5 days is too early to tell, and I had to stop applying it to my chin to give it a "rest" from exfoliating. Update: I had to stop using this product after a week since it was too aggressive for the skin on my chin. I will try it again after my skin normalizes, but I may end up using it only on my forehead area

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

This is a great product! I only use it at night as my serum. I noticed my skin was brighter, helped fade acne scarring, and early age spots. It has Vitamin C in it. It helped my texture and tone. Worth the money!

About reviewer (425 reviews)

Age25-29