Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.0

on 2/28/2014 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this. I'd been using Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and even though it's a wonderful foundation, I was bored and wanting to try something new. So there came Bobbi Brown BB cream. Firstly, the consistency is thick and drying. This is definitely a NO for dry skin. I feel like you should use a stippling brush to blend this out. In overall, the coverage it gives is decent enough, but it's quite thick and not very natural. It is also quite flat, without any luminosity or dewiness. It's probably good for TV appearances or when you need flawless coverage, but for an everyday I wouldn't recommend this. Also, I kind of suspect it is breaking me out. I've been getting acne since I started using this. This is surely a NO in my book.

on 8/2/2012 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first BB cream and I am in heaven. I ordered this through Nordstrom but it is now available on her actual site.
Pros:
I am so very very oily and this product actually lives up to the hype. Oil control and no breakouts are what I look for in a foundation. The SPF is nice but I care more about breakouts and oil. This has caused zero breakouts. I really did not think this would control my oil but it does! I do not have to blot for at least four hours and that is really good for me considering I live in a super high humidity where it has been 105. I am sure if I was indoors all day I would not have to blot at all.
I also love the fact that this does not oxidize on my skin. I have such a hard time with foundations and even bronzers because they change colors throughout the day. The color "light" is spot on for my skin. It blends in like silk. I apply a tiny amount of the cream and work it into my skin and then set it with BB pale yellow pressed powder. The yellow tone of the BB cream is great at covering redness. These two products work perfectly together. I received several compliments on my skin the first day I wore this stuff. It does not even look like you are wearing makeup. I do not think I have ever had a product that matches my skin so PERFECTLY! My mother now wants to order some for herself.
Con- The only con I find with this product is the price tag. I hope that this lasts me for some time because the tube looks rather small. I for one do not have a problem with buying expensive items if I know that they work for my skin so I will suck it up and repurchase.
* I also hope this helps the appearance of my skin (tone and health i guess) over time.

on 12/23/2011 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this in fair, I'm in between NC30-35, and I found it way too light on me. I thought it would blend out, but after an hour, I was still ghostly white. Does not cover eyebags, blemishes and reddness. And I can smell the SPF, definately will not repurchase.