Uploaded by Kitta

price range

Reviews

fromEmma13

Apr/12/2017

For years I have not used any other product for body exfoliation (bar AHA/BHA). Cheap, last ages, and you can use any scented shower gel or soap you like. I would never use these on my face though! Also I don't think superficial massage of any kind has any effect on cellulite. But for smooth silky skin, these cannot be beat.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (650 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Dec/05/2016

This product has changed since I last used them, a few years back. Those were quite a bit harsh. Nowadays though, they are a lot softer and actually great for the face as well. They come in pairs and I've been using the one for the body and the other for the face. Excellent results and no sensitivity whatsoever.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Feb/18/2015

I bought these after reading the positive reviews on Makeup Alley but unfortunately they're not for me. After using for the first time, I noticed that my skin was flaking. I thought maybe I forgot to moisturise it after the shower or maybe it was because of the weather and I kept trying. No, the reason was the gloves. I also haven't seen any improvements in my sellulites as mentioned in …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlond

Nov/30/2014

I did not know how wonderful this glove is until the other day, I ran out of the stock and just got the ikea exfoliating balls, then I realized the body shop shower ball and gloves are really for my sensitive skin.
ikea ones are too scrubby, in another word,really rough to skin contact and made my skin reddish after using in shower, had to throw away and get the body shop gloves.
So if …

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

Jun/17/2014

I definitely loooove these gloves. These are perfect for exfoliating. I think the one of the most beautiful thing about these gloves is they do not harsh on my skin at all. These are really gentle which is really good. If you use this, you don't need to use any exfoliator which has harmful and weird chemicals in it. Also, if you use this gloves specifically on your legs, these helps to …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

May/27/2014

Technically this is a wash cloth which is good but the bad thing is you cannot work on fingers to exfoliate when you are wearing them . Also I don't like the feel.
I also find it time consuming during the shower. I find the shower towel is more handy than this one

3 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium

fromjdilan

Mar/20/2014

These are by far thee best exfoliating gloves I've ever tried. They leave my skin sooo soft! I highly recommend!

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Mar/18/2014

An esthetician on YouTube recommended using these everyday to prevent cellulite. I wouldn't like to *not* believe and discover in the future that what she said is true! So I bought these and I use it daily.

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Feb/17/2014

I just use the exfoliating gloves from Target but I don't feel clean without them. The perfect amount of exfoliation. I'm always told how soft my skin is. Will never stop using. Just make sure to lotion after!

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

Nov/14/2013

painful.
a torture for my skin

1 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29