Vaseline Petroleum Jelly with cocoa butter

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly with cocoa butter
Vaseline with Cocoa Butter

4.6

Petrolatum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance.

I don’t think there’s actually much cocoa butter in this— it’s probably about 95% petroleum jelly— but it smells AMAZING and that’s why I like it better than regular Vaseline. I’ve always liked Vaseline for many basic skincare purposes (chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, even dry facial skin in winter); the Cocoa Butter version has a light but delicious French vanilla-cocoa scent that makes it a real pleasure to use!

I absolutely love this stuff! It smells just like cocoa butter, but not sickenly so. Just a nice light scent. It leaves my skin so soft after I get out of the shower. Also it doesn't feel great after you rub it in! Just try it!

on 3/31/2017 4:07:00 PM

I love this stuff! It had multiple purposes, I use it as a lip balm, as option from time to time; especially for my children. This is the only thing that would work for my toddler's set skin. I've also used it for my hair when I didn't have anything else, (my sister used it in her hair all the time). It's very affordable, and I've already repurchased 3 times and will definitely continue to do so. I honestly like to have at least 2 jars in the house at all times.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I think this must be different from the lip balm. I haven't tried the lip balm (which I mistook this for), but I can't believe they'd formulate a lip balm with such a perfumey scent and soapy taste. It's evocative of rubbing the lotion (my HG) on my lips, and the scent is definitely my least favorite feature of the lotion. Unlike my nose and tongue, my skin can't tell the difference between this and the plain petroleum jelly; it's a skin protectant, which I apply to wet or damp skin, rather than a moisturizer per se. I prefer the plain any day, especially with it being about a third of the price.

on 3/3/2017 8:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best vaseline lip product. I've tried the plain, rose, creme brulee, and so on and the cocoa butter is the most effective. I put this on at bedtime and it's still on my lips the next morning...which is a good thing. Very affordable...holy grail for me.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My lips get chapped easily. This makes my lips look and feel so hydrated! They also look much more plump after applying this stuff. The container is so cute. It's like a mini vaseline jar. Much better than chapstick.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I cannot even put into proper words how much i love this product. When i was on a heavy duty acne med i bought a fourpack of the big jars on amazon & never regretted my decision. So good for any chapped areas on your body like cheeks hands etc. & i also love using this stuff for my lips because it has the same formula as the lip therapy & works soooo well at moisturizing them. I dont use it as a lotion because i find its too sticky to use all over but i do love putting it on my feet at night with some fuzzy socks, makes them baby smooth:) i would buy this stuff again in a heartbeat & plan too whenever i run out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Sigh... I am a huge fan of vaseline for my very acne-prone face. You'd be amazed how well of a job it does at locking in moisture if applied to damp skin. The petroleum jelly never clogs my pores...which is surprising given all the emollient ingredients that do. Cocoa butter is one of those moisturizing agents that turn my skin into break out city. :( It seems like all plant based ingredients clog my pores. Shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut derivatives...ect.

The cocoa butter in this is what killed it for me. IF *you* can tolerate cocoa butter, all the more power to you. I wish I could use it because cocoa butter IS very nourishing & hydrating. Skincare is very your-mileage-may-vary.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

For one, this smells so good. It's of course scented like cocoa butter, but like vanilla-y and creamy ;-; It's very smooth and moisturizing, I feel that other petroleum jellies can be a bit more thick. This one feels very light and feels slightly more greasy than other petroleum jellies I've tried. But I dig it, makes my lips and skin so smooth and I can't get over the smell 😻😻

I would definitely buy this again. I use this for dry spots on my body. put this on my lips to make it smooth. I put this on my brows and lashes, it makes them grow longer and thicker.

Popular Other Products