John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Spray

John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Spray

2.7

WATER, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, POLYSORBATE 20, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID, VP/VA COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, POLYQUATERNIUM-47, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, EXT. VIOLET 2, VITIS VINIFERA, (GRAPE) JUICE EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA), FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT TOCOPHEROL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL

on 1/9/2017 7:50:00 PM

Hi! I am naturally blonde but over the years my hair started becoming darker. I bought this to go just a bit lighter but still to my natural hair color. I wash my hair everyday and have used this spray 3 times now. I followed the instructions however my hair is reddish blonde, copper like and im freaking out!!! Dont know what to do if anyone can help me. 💔💔💔

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! Im naturally blond and it makes my hair lighter in a few uses. It dries out my hair noticeably, but its nothing that a good conditioner cant fix... The characteristic I like the most in this spray is the natural beach effect it gives. Perfect!

on 11/14/2016 11:04:00 PM

I bought this product I used it two times about a month ago my hair is now falling out and breaking off I just started reading the reviews I'm really scared and don't know how this is going to turn out my hair is falling out And breaking off I don't know how they can sell such a product they should find a new caution to put on the package like this product will ruin your life! I got a new shampoo and conditioner taking lots of protein vita mines and Am really hoping and praying for the best did Anyone else try anything that helped? And how long it breaks for

on 4/12/2016 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this product, works like a charm. Great for blending your roots, but would recommend wearing gloves. I just used this product on my hair, when I was finished. I saw my fingers were bleached! Very inconvenient, kinda cool too look at but still. Leaves hair feeling dull, but nothing conditioner can't fix!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I am giving this a low rating and had to toss it. However that does not mean I don't think it would work for other people. I have brown hair with blonde highlights and this did not lighten them and really dried out my hair. I am still trying to condition and save my hair.

However I think this will work for people who want to go blonder and they didn't dye their hair blonde.

on 7/27/2015 10:45:00 AM

So let me tell you a story. Like 5 years ago, I used to have great hair. Long, thick and a lot of it. But, due to stress, i lost almost all of it. I didn't notice at first, but other people did. They kept asking me what was going on with my hair and i just didn't understand what they meant. If i think about it, I am not sure that I had thick hair. Maybe it was still fine, but it was waaay more than i have now. I am a natural blonde, and we always want to go lighter. So, even after I stuggled doing loads of treatments to my hair, 2 years ago I decided to go ombre. Of course, my hair got even worse. I lost more of it and i was left with a ponytail like 2 fingers thick. I kept having my hair cut, and this last year it started to be itself again! I was so happy, it looked really healthy and no split ends wven tho i had my last appointment to the hairdresser's in April.
My point is, now that my hair was ok, that i wanted to ombre, to "go blonder" again. And i bought this product. Don't get me wrong, it does its job perfectly! And with no doubt maybe it is great for other people. But for me, WITH ONLY 2 USES, it ruined my ends. Like literally, it burned them so badly that i couldn't even look in the mirror. Of course i had to cut those ends again and now I'm back where I started.
In my opinion, this product is not worth it. I thought that it wouldn't be as bad as the dye but it's exactly the same, only you have to use it more times to get the colour you want. I don't want other people to stuggle with hair loss and then when it's normal again scrw up the way i did. I'm not going to tell you not to buy it, because I know that if anyone told me that it would have made me even more intrigued. But, please, think twice before you do. I used it 2 times, literally like 4 puffs (because i only did my ends, THANK GOD) but I, personally, am never ever ever using this product again!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this product!

on 4/27/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Left my hair with a gummy residue thay is impossible to remove. My once healthy, thick hair is now falling out and clogging the shower drain every other day. There are tiny hairs on top that stick up that are a few inches long and broken. No deep conditioner or clarifying shampoo has helped and I am forced to cut my long hair into a bob. Do not try it. You'll love it at first, but once you stop using it is when you'll notice the damage. DON'T DO IT.

on 4/15/2015 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have brown hair which highlights easily in the sun. My hair turns red/copper then blonde.
I am Asian/Hawaiian/European.
I am trying to recreate an ombre effect on my hair- so I am applying product form the roots up to about mid level after showering/towel drying hair, then blow drying the hair.
I noticed a difference in my hair with subtle highlights beginning after only 2 uses.

I have also tried using the product without heat styling and still noticed a difference, but not as quickly or as intense.

Although I have brown/brunette hair, this product has not made my hair brassy/orange, which I was very concerned about. Going to continue using and will update with photo evidence!

on 2/8/2015 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

personally this product is great, it worked really fast for me. I never used a blow dryer or flat iron afterwards, i just went in the sun which is probably why my hair didnt go dry or anything like that i would definately recommend it.

Popular Hair Treatments