St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Lotion

St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Lotion

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Shea Butter, Coconut Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

on 3/26/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A few weeks ago at Walmart, after picking up another bottle of my beloved Nspa coconut body spray, I decided to look and see if I could find some coconut lotion to match. There was none in the body spray isle so I looked in the lotion isle just for the heck of it and found this. I would never have expected to find such a nice scented lotion from a company like St. Ives! So nice and I have used it almost exclusively since I got it. This is a lighter lotion but my skin has been really dry lately and it has been working very well. Love this and will keep on buying it!

on 7/10/2015 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I do not have dry skin and I don't like most lotions because I find them to be too sticky and thick. This moisturizer is perfect for people who don't need a heavy moisturizer. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I love St. Ives products because they do not contain parabens.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I wanted to love this lotion so, so bad. It doesn't contain certain ingredients that I try to avoid, it smells fantastic, and it's dirt cheap. It soaks in nicely and doesn't feel sticky. However, my skin actually feels DRIER in the long run when I use this lotion. In the summer, I don't really need lotion, so naturally I assumed that a lighter formula would be more than enough. Sadly, I've been noticing that when I apply this stuff after showering, my skin feels fine at first - but then I have dry, itchy skin the next morning. I don't have this problem when I skip lotion, so I am positive there is something about this formulation that doesn't work with my skin.

St.Ives has done it again, another product that you will always find in my bathroom. Bought for $5.00 in Rexall and have applied it to my body after my nightly shower. It absorbs very well and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all. It smalls delicious. Huge bottle for the price. Was in the drug store a couple days after use and ended up grabbing another bottle because they were on sale. It's safe to say I probably won't be buying body lotion for at least 2 years. Don't use this has a hand moisturizer, I am constantly putting lotion on my hands all day and I found too much of this lotion dried my hands out so it is strictly used once a day now.

I was excited to try this lotion because I love anything coconut scented but this was a letdown. The scent was way too strong and not that great. Plus it kind of made my skin feel a bit warm? Allergic reaction probably. I returned it.

on 5/17/2015 11:21:00 AM

I bought this because I had the soap which was the best soap purchase I've ever made in my life. Nothing in this world smells better than that soap. So I got the lotion to match.

The lotion does its job, but unfortunately does not have the same smell as the soap, so that was a let down. I'll use it, but I won't buy it when it's gone.

on 7/22/2014 11:29:00 PM

The smell is heavenly, but the smell cannot compensate for the lack of moisture in this lotion. I am an admirer of St. Ives products, but I guess lotions are off of my list. bottle has a generous amount for the price and the pump is never faulty. When you press the pump, the formula is very light and thin. It comes out a white color and rubbing it on my skin is easy because it is easily absorbed. Even though it is easily absorbed, I see no real difference in my skin even after using it for months on end. It's like any other body lotion on a shelf. There is this white patch of skin on my arm and it has returned even if I use this lotion on it. While I was using Aveeno's lotion, the patch went away. This lotion isn't moisturizing enough and the formula needs to be thicker. If you like things that smell good, this is for you.

on 1/21/2015 8:28:00 PM

Ive used 3 bottles of this already. Theres nothing not to love about it. It smells amazing but not over powering. It leaves my skin moisturized and not greasy. Absorbs quickly. I just hate when it stops pumping when it gets to the bottom. Other than that, will continue to repurchase. Especially since its only about $5!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a really, really wonderful lotion. Not only does it smell fantastic, but it moisturizes very well, and you get A LOT of product for the price you pay. My skin drinks it up, and it really doesn't take very long to sink into your skin. The product itself lasts for a REALLY long time-when you start to run out of it, make sure you take the pump out and you'll find that you actually have A LOT more product that you thought, and that it's actually just sitting on the sides of the container which is really the only flaw in the packaging.

on 12/16/2014 10:29:00 PM

The smell takes me to the tanning bed without being there! - Smells AMAZING and is 100x better for my skin. It's a great moisturizer for skin that isn't constantly exposed, but I need a thicker and more moisturizing lotion for my hands, especially during the winter. This lotion has been vegan, paraben, and phthalate-free long before it was hip, but I wish it didn't contain glycerin. Due to glycerin being a humectant, it supposedly draws water from the dermis to the epidermis drying it from the inside out unless humidity is above 65%, in which case it draws moisture from the air...But, I definitely don't live where the humidity is that high, and I feel it moisturizes my skin. So the claims about glycerin being "bad", I take with a grain of salt. There's always a ton of product left at the bottom when the pump stops pumping lotion out, so I'm stuck pulling the pump out, wiping it, and banging the bottle against my hand haha. That definitely would NEVER keep me from repurchasing though. I recommend, especially for summer months!

Popular Lotions / Creams