Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.5

Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Conditioner For All Hair Types Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Choleth-24 , Glycolic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Propylparaben, Hexylene Glycol , Ceteth-24, Quaternium-33 , C12-14 Pareth-12.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So my mom ordered some jewelry from them and got leave-in conditioner and this anti-frizz sample. After showering, and all that, I applied this all over my hair after mousse, and was totally amazed. My hair went from super bushy (think Hagrid's hair from Harry Potter, only in v-shaped layers) to piece-y waves, although not as sleek as the model pictured for advertisement, but a great overall improvement!!! I love the scent as well. I found myself inhaling my fingers, with which I applied the product, almost endlessly. Now, all I have to do is persuade my mom to buy the entire bottle. This really works!!!! For anyone who has hair like me, super bushy probably not like Hagrid's, but you get what I mean, then I would totally recommend this product. It will do as it says!!!!

I received a sample of this, and used it a few days ago. It did smooth out my hair, which does tend to frizz at times, and made it easy to style. It has a fresh scent, although I do prefer my other products I'm currently using, but this is a good product for frizzy hair. I like trying new things, and if they don't wreck or destroy my hair in some way, then that's always a good thing! If you can get a sample first from your Avon rep, and you have frizz-prone hair, give it a try:-)